Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2012, 02:25 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times

Advertisements

Oh no! Obama's going to abolish the Constitution and rule for a HUNDRED YEARS! I know it to be true. I'm so skurred.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2012, 04:51 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
Obama's wrong for continuing certain policies, but to claim he's doing more to allegedly move the country into some police state is ridiculous. Look at where we were in 2000, and look where we were by 2008. The ground Bush's administration covered on that road is staggering...
If you've read and understood my posts, you would know i completely agree with what you are saying in regards to the Bush traitor dynasty.

When will Americans wake up and realize that we've all been played.

If you want to control a people, divide them through competition.

For the Record; MODEERF IS INDEPENDENT.

Old 03-10-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Oh no! Obama's going to abolish the Constitution and rule for a HUNDRED YEARS! I know it to be true. I'm so skurred.
Too late.

But fear not.

You won't see it coming. If you don't see it now.

Ignorance is truly bliss.

Old 03-10-2012, 04:59 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
We are not so naive to think that any modern President, actually runs the country. This one is working faster than any to bring us to a Police State not unlike Stalin's Russia, Hitler's Germany, Mao's China or any number of African countries dictatorial regime's.

Wake Up America...Where the hell is the ACLU...

I've never seen them so f n quiet...

The MSM's are so sold out to the plan, we have to get the news from the Russians now.

Obama signs anti-protest Trespass Bill — RT
Afraid to open your other eye and see this is a bill that came from the House? Or are you just ignorant of the way laws are made?

Old 03-10-2012, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Afraid to open your other eye and see this is a bill that came from the House? Or are you just ignorant of the way laws are made?
Are you ignorant of how O;Bama got elected. HOPE and CHange?

NO more wars
Open and Honest gov't

The list is on another thread of all his great principles, that he threw out the minute he came to power. He is deceitful to say the least.

Oh! and he went on about a VETO PEN! You know, how a President gets the Congress to stop with the stupidity.

If you have something to add that is constructive and not condescending, i'll be glad to engage you in a discussion.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:15 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
You should be.

Many didn't take thought of what "Fundamental Transformation" was, and still is, of course.

What are our Fundamentals? Where do we House them? They are showcased in our Constitution.

What did he mean "transform" our constitution?!

I suspect that anyone that isn't fearful of this transformation and of this Mr. Doublespeak that's our trojan horse leader, is either way lost in the pleasures of life and not paying attention with their wisdom, or they are perhaps a peer of his, per Communism which even SEIU is out of the closet as being.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:19 PM

Quote:

NO more wars
Open and Honest gov't

The list is on another thread of all his great principles, that he threw out the minute he came to power. He is deceitful to say the least.

Oh! and he went on about a VETO PEN! You know, how a President gets the Congress to stop with the stupidity.

Just HOW did he get elected any differently than any of his predecessors?

Quote:
If you have something to add that is constructive and not condescending, i'll be glad to engage you in a discussion.

When you have something to say that's not just another 'I hate Obama' round of baseless blather I'll be glad to engage you in a discussion.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:25 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,230,341 times
Quote:

NO more wars
Can you provide a link to him promising that? Somehow I missed that during his 2008 campaign.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Can you provide a link to him promising that? Somehow I missed that during his 2008 campaign.
Probably easier to find a link to Daddy Bush promising "No new taxes" or the Boy Bush saying he didn't believe in using the military for nation building but the self-Righteous are happy to go along with that BS.

Old 03-10-2012, 05:50 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
You can't be provided with a link because he never said that.

As for this bill, it's essentially nothing more than a tiny change in something that has been around since the early 1970s, intended to make it easier to prosecute trespassers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies