Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 09:58 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Why Does Sharpton Get A Pass???
He's black, he's liberal, he's a shakedown artist and agitator.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 10:23 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,435,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I would say that and the whole bag of chips. Agitator is an understatement.

Old 03-14-2012, 03:15 AM

446 posts, read 649,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
If you believe being black and a liberal makes people get given a pass, I have an air guitar I'd like to sell to you. I'll even throw in an inflatable dartboard and a running refrigerator (but you gotta CATCH IT FIRST!)

Whew. On a more serious note now. The only people getting a pass are the right wingers that spew REAL racism, homophobia, misogyny, classism, and generally sociopathic loads of toxic brahmin waste every day and don't get called out on it. But hey--if they actually got called out on it to the point they need to, there'd not be any chance for right-wingers to take progressives out of context!

Al Sharpton is a great guy who gets constantly attacked because he is a strong progressive figure who fights actual racism... and that makes a lot of people, especially racists and latent racists, drop big, steaming loads in their underwear.

Old 03-14-2012, 03:31 AM

26,680 posts, read 28,657,367 times
Don't like him? Don't watch him.

Old 03-14-2012, 03:37 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,465,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnepler View Post
Al who!
Exactly. He`s insignificant.

Old 03-14-2012, 03:56 AM

30,304 posts, read 51,908,733 times
OMG... you're still stuck on this crap? Even the media has moved on, so you really need to get over it already.

P.S. I don't think anyone gives Al Sharpton a pass, in fact he's widely known as a hate-monger. Why would you think otherwise? And isn't Rush still on the air? So it seems he got a "pass" too.

Old 03-14-2012, 03:57 AM

30,304 posts, read 51,908,733 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
Didn't take long for Rush obsessed to comment
Yup, doctrain really IS obsessed!! And if you think this thread (along with his gazillion others recently) aren't connected to Rush, you have some serious blinders on right now.

Old 03-14-2012, 04:29 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,041,277 times
Because he's a black liberal who knows his place on the plantation.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:38 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Serge View Post
If you believe being black and a liberal makes people get given a pass, I have an air guitar I'd like to sell to you. I'll even throw in an inflatable dartboard and a running refrigerator (but you gotta CATCH IT FIRST!)

Just open your eyes and ears, look around you. As we have seen in the current manufactured BC "story", liberals get a pass on their vile speech, so being black and liberal is a certainty.

Whew. On a more serious note now. The only people getting a pass are the right wingers that spew REAL racism, homophobia, misogyny, classism, and generally sociopathic loads of toxic brahmin waste every day and don't get called out on it. But hey--if they actually got called out on it to the point they need to, there'd not be any chance for right-wingers to take progressives out of context!

I think we've seen just which segment of society embodies all of the above......liberals. Right now, your president is engaged is disgusting class warfare. Your liberal men are engaged is disgusting displays of misogyny.

Al Sharpton is a great guy who gets constantly attacked because he is a strong progressive figure who fights actual racism... and that makes a lot of people, especially racists and latent racists, drop big, steaming loads in their underwear.
Yeah, he's a great guy.

***Content*** warning.

UNCOVERED: NBC News Star Sharpton's Racial, Homophobic Rants

He's a race-baiting racist is what he is.

Old 03-14-2012, 05:49 AM

68,326 posts, read 54,344,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Don't like him? Don't watch him.
DING! DING! DING!

Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a WINNER!

No different for any 'celebrity', Sharpton, Limbaugh, Maher, Stewart, coulter, et al

Don't like him/her?

Don't watch/listen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies