Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 11:12 AM

197 posts, read 207,508 times

Advertisements

I congratulate Sarah Palin on being able to list many of the real, current ails of our political and economical system while addressing Obama in the same letter, therefore implicitly implying that in this case, correlation equals causation (i.e. Obama is to blame for everything wrong with our economy). She didn't even have to address the causes of any of the issues, or site any facts to support her statements.

Well done Mrs. Palin. Given that both parties support the interest of Wall Street who truly controls the economy, and that voting either Republican or Democrat will only influence women's rights at this point, I would definitely have voted for you if you ran for President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2012, 11:16 AM

68,282 posts, read 54,065,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
Can we center in on the facts Palin penned, and leave Palin's persona, etc. to another thread? The woman is spot on target.
Facts?

She offers O_P_I_N_I_O_N_S and nothing more, other than the little birther BS at the end.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:25 AM

11,078 posts, read 15,032,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Facts?

She offers O_P_I_N_I_O_N_S and nothing more, other than the little birther BS at the end.
Forget it Burdell..RWNJs can't separate fact from fiction anyway...FOX has taught them that a lie told often enough becomes the truth.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:25 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,863,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Sarah Palin should run for President. God bless her and Alaska
All Democrats agree, yes run Palin, pleeeeease

Old 03-13-2012, 11:27 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,863,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
Forget it Burdell..RWNJs can't separate fact from fiction anyway...FOX has taught them that a lie told often enough becomes the truth.
Only to their sheep, the rest of the world knows a snakeoil salesperson when they see em.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:30 AM

958 posts, read 2,612,321 times
The quitter had to do something to deflect the impact of that biographical movie that premiered on Saturday night. Then again, it didn't tell anyone with any intellect something he or she didn't already know.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:37 AM

994 posts, read 722,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
"if that includes the opportunity to debate him on the issues"

Even Sarah Palin's not dumb enough to do that. He'd eat her lunch in a debate.
Yes, he would. It's easy to be great at campaigning when you feel no obligation to ahere to truth or reality. He's going to have that advantage over any of the Republicans. They simply cannot play at his level of dishonesty because the media will call them out on it, whereas they do not call out Obama.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:05 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,032,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper in Dallas View Post
Only to their sheep, the rest of the world knows a snakeoil salesperson when they see em.
yep!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post
Yes, he would. It's easy to be great at campaigning when you feel no obligation to ahere to truth or reality. He's going to have that advantage over any of the Republicans. They simply cannot play at his level of dishonesty because the media will call them out on it, whereas they do not call out Obama.
I hope you are trying to be funny,if not then pathetic...honesty and Republican should never be used in the same sentence...how quick your kind forgets Karl Rove who is on Satan's speed dial,Bush lying every time his lips moved and that lying talking crap stain Reagan...your lack of honesty with that post is typical.

Old 03-13-2012, 05:54 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,648,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post

Old 03-13-2012, 05:57 PM

23,838 posts, read 23,045,068 times
I agree with everything she said. In fact, I believe deep down liberals also agree with her. What's not to agree with? Everything she said is right there in plain sight for all to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies