Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 10:34 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times

Advertisements

Obama and yet another fundraiser had Cee Lo Green singing.. Cee Lo belted his X-Rated version at the Obama fundraiser.

Of course as Obama is a Christian we know Cee Lo wanted to please Obama so he belted out Blank You.

Obama a fan of X-rated crooner Cee Lo | Washington Examiner
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2012, 10:42 PM

823 posts, read 2,215,314 times
Two points.

1) That is not what that article said at all. There is no evidence that Cee Lo Green sang anything at the fundraiser.

2) I don't think "X-Rated" means what you and the Washington Examiner think it means.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:46 PM

33,547 posts, read 18,143,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyNice View Post
Two points.

1) That is not what that article said at all. There is no evidence that Cee Lo Green sang anything at the fundraiser.

2) I don't think "X-Rated" means what you and the Washington Examiner think it means.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ma-fundraiser/

Mar 16, 2012 7:52pm
Cee Lo Green Sings ‘F*** You’ at Obama Fundraiser
Email9Smaller FontTextLarger Text|Print
Singer Cee Lo Green just finished performing his hit song at President Obama’s campaign fundraiser at the Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, Ga., and he started with the uncensored version.
The Grammy-winner and Atlanta native flicked off the audience before asking, “Can I curse in here?” But he didn’t wait for the answer, belting out “f*** you!” Cee Lo ultimately switched to the censored “Forget You” lyrics.
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney refused to comment on the song earlier today when pressed by reporters aboard Air Force One. Carney did admit that the president is “a fan” of Cee Lo’s music and might have his songs on his iPod.
At an earlier fundraiser today, the president was interrupted by a “Ludacri

Old 03-16-2012, 10:46 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteyNice View Post
Two points.

Feast on this.

Cee Lo Green Sings "F*ck You" and Flips Off Donors at Obama Fundraiser - YouTube

What a classy event.

Unbelievable.

Quote:
“Can I curse in here?” But he didn’t wait for the answer, belting out “f*** you!” Cee Lo ultimately switched to the censored “Forget You” lyrics.
My god...every day this man shames the office of the presidency.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:49 PM

ok...but the article in the OP just mentions that he was there.

The second point still stands...if anything it is PG-13 rated....

Old 03-16-2012, 10:51 PM
i7pXFLbhE3gq

n/a posts
Who cares? And why does being a Christian have anything to do with this? Does the Bible contain some list of English words Christians aren't supposed to use, and if so, where can I find this list?

Old 03-16-2012, 10:52 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,514,622 times
meh. Who cares.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Feast on this.

Cee Lo Green Sings "F*ck You" and Flips Off Donors at Obama Fundraiser - YouTube

What a classy event.

Unbelievable.

Yes, it is unbelievable that President Cee Lo Green would curse. Wait...what?

You right wingers are just unbelievable.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:53 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ma-fundraiser/

Mar 16, 2012 7:52pm
Cee Lo Green Sings ‘F*** You’ at Obama Fundraiser
Email9Smaller FontTextLarger Text|Print
Singer Cee Lo Green just finished performing his hit song at President Obama’s campaign fundraiser at the Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, Ga., and he started with the uncensored version.
The Grammy-winner and Atlanta native flicked off the audience before asking, “Can I curse in here?” But he didn’t wait for the answer, belting out “f*** you!” Cee Lo ultimately switched to the censored “Forget You” lyrics.
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney refused to comment on the song earlier today when pressed by reporters aboard Air Force One. Carney did admit that the president is “a fan” of Cee Lo’s music and might have his songs on his iPod.
At an earlier fundraiser today, the president was interrupted by a “Ludacri
Were there any children there?
If not, who the hell cares?
Oh wait, this is just a chance to whine, isnt it?
Get over yourself.

Old 03-16-2012, 10:55 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,983,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Feast on this.

What a classy event.

Unbelievable.

Whining because you werent invited?
Please, you're just not that important, not matter what your ego tells you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies