Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 02:00 AM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Here's another budding case coming out of DC, 14 and 16 year old riding around in a stolen car at 3 AM. Police pursue, it crashes catches on fire boys die. Guess whose fault this will be in the eyes of the black community?

[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/2-teens-killed-in-crash-after-police-pursuit-through-chevy-chase/2012/03/23/gIQARfr4VS_story.html?hpid=z2]2 teens killed in crash after police pursuit through Chevy Chase - The Washington Post[/url]
I'm not Black but I doubt if anyone can blame the cops for chasing down a stolen vehicle. I am very against hot pursuits at high speeds, but the driver lost control.

This has nothing to do with the Trayvon Martin shooting. The cops should be blamed for their poor handling of this case. They didn't even secure the scene where he was shot. They didn't check Zimmerman for alcohol or drugs. They didn't even take his gun. They didn't check the cell phone he was using to contact his family.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:01 AM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
Quote:
He was from Guinea not Ghana,
Whatever,you know what I mean.

Africans are known for being stinky,and the men pushy, and Aids having,does that stereotype apply to you?

Old 03-24-2012, 02:04 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
The same reason that your parents unloaded your unconscious azz here in the first place. You nor your parents never had to endure the race riots, the marches, the water cannons or corrupt police force which jailed many blacks who fought for the freedoms that your trifling butt enjoys. Why blacks in this country are "whining?" because we and our ancestors help build this country while you and yours were running around butt naked in the hot African sun looking for mealworms! We, who can trace our lineage back to at least three to four generations in this country helped make it what it is today still have not gotten our fair share which is equality. The really sad thing about it is that tired azz IMMIGRANTS first and second generation blacks come from whatever backwater country they hail from and talk like they actually know the true history of this country. Come to think of it, if it was not for the struggles of the blacks here people like yourself would not have gotten into the country in the first place
Actually my ancestors were members of one of the most cultured and powerful tribes in Africa as described by the British. We also successfully fought the British off for about 100 years and sold you all to fund it.

Your ignorance of Africa is telling. Your own ancestors wouldn't cosign what their descendants are doing today. It's appalling and tarnishes their memory.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:04 AM

[quote=justNancy;23545816]That was awful. I remember the man reached for his wallet to show ID and they started blasting away at him. The cops were never convicted either. Just a mistake I guess, but that didn't help the man who was shot over and over and over like those targets at police firing ranges.[/QUOTE

This Zimmer**** was even a cop,so the boy didn't have to answer him.
I can't understand people who say the boy didn't have awrite to defend himself.
I guess blacks will have to return to the Jim Crow laws,where blacks needed to have passes to walk around.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:06 AM

Quote:
Actually my ancestors were members of one of the most cultured and powerful tribes in Africa as described by the British. We also successfully fought the British off for about 100 years and sold you all to fund it.

Your ignorance of Africa is telling. Your own ancestors wouldn't cosign what their descendants are doing today. It's appalling and tarnishes their memory.
Cultured and powerful tribe eh?
So why are you here than?

As I said,Ghana must be a third world country...NOT!
Where did the funds go btw? Down the drain,because you guys lost and were slaves in your own country. Now that's funny!

Old 03-24-2012, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
So how is this different?
This Zimmer**** was even a cop,so the boy didn't have to answer him.
Who said it is different? If you read my posts you'd see I have never defended the shooter. I haven't counted my posts, but I must have 20 of them saying how upset I am about this story. Go back and read my posts. You are attacking the wrong person.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Who said it is different? If you read my posts you'd see I have never defended the shooter. I haven't counted my posts, but I must have 20 of them saying how upset I am about this story. Go back and read my posts. You are attacking the wrong person.
I'm sorry,I amended my post to reflect it.

Old 03-24-2012, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
My point is that he still should have been a least detained and not let go based upon his word. That is basically unheard of anywhere
It's a shame you have to go to the foreign press for objective reporting I guess this is the sad state of affairs of American journalism.

\
Quote:
Trayvon Martin may have attacked a Neighborhood Watch captain before the man shot dead the unarmed teen in a gated community in Florida, it emerged yesterday.
An anonymous witness of the incident has claimed that he saw Martin 'beating up' George Zimmerman shortly before the fatal shot which has led to a national outcry, including a huge 'hoodie' march in Philadelphia last night.
However, friends of the 17-year-old say they cannot imagine him getting involved in a fight, and insist that he was not violent.
Read more: Did Trayvon attack Zimmerman? New witness tells police neighbourhood watch captain was provoked but friends say teen was not violent | Mail Online

Old 03-24-2012, 02:23 AM

A more recent pic of Trayvon?

http://i41.tinypic.com/2woma2u.jpg

Old 03-24-2012, 02:32 AM

What difference does it make if he beat up Zimmerman? He was being pursued by a stranger with a gun who had no authority. I'm 61, 110 lbs, and walk with a limp, so I guess I'd have to hit him with my cane. Then could he shoot me too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies