Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2012, 08:32 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
You do realize you're now at the level of a troll?

You're entitled to your beliefs, but no one can take you seriously when you post nonsense like this.(maybe this is all a joke to you)

The kid had very nice teeth. In the pictures that have been shown of him(including one snowboarding)he has very good teeth.

Not that you probably care, but he was interested in becoming a pilot and after school would go hang out at the local airport.

Yeah, he was a real gang banger.
The media is only running very dated photos of Trayvon that show him as a young boy to propagate the innocent mantra. Why aren't they showing these up to day photos of Trayvon taken from his Facebook page days before he attacked George Zimmerman?

Old 03-24-2012, 08:33 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Ah, and the race card gets thrown quickly when you can't defend your own argument... classy and expected at best.
Really? Then why do so many of us agree that you are one? I'm White, so am I playing the race card too?

Old 03-24-2012, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Really? Then why do so many of us agree that you are one? I'm White, so am I playing the race card too?
I'm supposed to understand why morons tend to agree with each other?

Old 03-24-2012, 08:37 PM

1,147 posts, read 1,898,849 times
Quote:
Was he 140lb before or after all the gold teeth? If you don't see how a 140lb thug who played football in high school might be able to hurt someone you don't want to see it and it's useless arguing with you.

Please detail what makes him thuggish, outside of you narrative of this case?........

Old 03-24-2012, 08:38 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Quote:
The media is only running very dated photos of Trayvon that show him as a young boy to propagate the innocent mantra. Why aren't they showing these up to day photos of Trayvon taken from his Facebook page days before he attacked George Zimmerman?

I've seen this, but it's fake.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:39 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,120,803 times
Quote:
Hey, at least someone has come up with a more recent photo of this poor, defenseless baby Trayvon (who witnesses saw on top of Zimmerman beating him, a man who eventually shot him in self defense.)

Anyone want to still claim that he couldn't hurt a fly?
You are showing us a photo of Trayvon's face. Was he trying to stare Zimmerman to death? What is your point? You and others are trying very hard to make the victim out to be a thug...why? What would you do if you were being stalked...kiss the ass of the stalker?'

Why didn't his killer roll down his window and just tell the kid he was the neighborhood watch and wanted to know where the kid was going? You are defending an idiot that might very well have done this again if the spotlight was not turned on him now.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:39 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,202 times
Quote:
I'm supposed to understand why morons tend to agree with each other?

It takes one to know one.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:41 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Agreed...and there are MANY of us here, fighting for some semblance of justice for this murdered young man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIOC View Post
Please detail what makes him thuggish, outside of you narrative of this case?........

4,734 posts, read 4,329,735 times
Quote:
Since when does dressing up like Master P justify their killing?

Here's the thing, chief. If Zimmerman was really that scared -- I mean really, you know, fearful for his life -- how many ordinary people would follow a suspected menace to society around and confront him head on? You'd have to be suicidal or damn near insane in that case or an ex-Marine with experience in combat and balls the size of Jupiter. Unless Zimmerman's one of the three, I find it doubtful that this guy ever once considered Martin a threat. I think it's more likely he knew he wasn't a threat and wanted to show him who was running the neighborhood and was packing heat in case the 'boy' got sassy. I think that's more like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies