Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-19-2012, 12:53 PM

23,410 posts, read 36,857,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
What a vile, ignorant comment.
Yep, it made my head hurt when I read that post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2012, 12:57 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,508,516 times
Why would he call anyone in this undeserving family. This family that hates him and hates America since todd wants Alaska to leave the union.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:02 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,508,516 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
I love it, even when presented with a logical sound argument, the liberal idiots here still will bash the conservative person. They fail to even see a simple analogy. Not only that, but in the case of Bill Maher, he spoke with much more hate & vitriol than Rush did.

Loved Bristol's comment about how he will not return the money as he is going to need every dime to hold on to his presidency. Since it is about to be a given that he will be defeated due to his incompetence, he should return the money as a show of doing the right thing but we know that won't happen. As evidenced by the First Hypocrite and the left wing hypocrite sucktards on these boards, the left always seems to find a way to do the wrong thing.
I love it. This nothing girl whose mom gave Obama the Presidency and whose mom could never even come close to winning is putting Obama down. Yeah an unwed single teenage mother who has a high school diploma is the perfect spokes person for the rwnjs of America.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:07 PM

3,078 posts, read 4,361,515 times
Is this a good time to mention that Maher's comments were made right after the younger Ms Palin went on national TV claiming her virginity had been stolen from her?

Bristol Palin 'GMA' Interview: My Virginity Was 'Stolen': Exclusive (06.27.11) - YouTube

Really, she is as much a media ***** as her mommy, Dancing with the stars, celeb spokeswoman for "Candies" clothing, going on national television telling the world how she got drunk and got herself knocked up? C'mon, this is not some innocent little girl minding her own business and being thrust into the media spotlight against her will. Methinks she took the course in Professional Victim 101 from her very own Mommy Dearest.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:13 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,862,137 times
Bristol Palin serves one purpose and one purpose only: to demonstrate how not to raise children. Most of us want our girls to do more with life than wind up as a pregnant teen forced to co-parent with an incompetent father. Sarah Palin is not only a pathetic political joke; she's also a lousy mom.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:18 PM

3,484 posts, read 2,862,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
What a vile, ignorant comment.
We on the left believe that loving our children is not just worshipping them in the womb and then indoctrinating them in fundy Christianity once born. We believe in loving our children by creating a better society for them with safety nets that don't leave them poor or ignorant. Ultimately we're better parents. Studies show that kids raised in Dem households are more likely to get a college education, less likely to have out of wedlock children and more likely to remain married and employed.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:23 PM

958 posts, read 2,612,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleanora1 View Post
Bristol Palin serves one purpose and one purpose only: to demonstrate how not to raise children. Most of us want our girls to do more with life than wind up as a pregnant teen forced to co-parent with an incompetent father. Sarah Palin is not only a pathetic political joke; she's also a lousy mom.
And remember how she trotted Levi out at the convention in 2008, like he was part of the family? That worked out well. If you were to look up the phrase "lipstick on a pig" in the urban dictionary, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a picture of them all onstage at the convention as an illustration.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:35 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,382,540 times
Hey at least! she has never pretended to be something she clearly is not. Another words, she is not fake, and i respect that more, mistakes and all, more then sometome pretending to be something they are not.
And what she says is true, don't like what she said, the truth, too dang bad!

At least she kept her baby, and did not do the unthinkable as some young teens do. And i have heard her in the past, talk about why young women she not do the same thing that she has. She is being honest, that is better then being someone on a pretense, and there are many people out there like that. If i were her, i would not want a phone call from him, in no way.

And how many parents know what the sweet little darlings are doing, i can tell ya, many do not know, because my daughter when younger, her girlfrineds could always talk to me, and i would have to give the best advice i could as i would to my daughter. Not my place to lecture, but parents trust me, do not always know what their children are doing, and i do not think that this is a direct indication of paretns being bad. It is about afraid to be truthful to your parents, because you do not want to hurt them in any way.
She is not the only young women who has made mistakes, so don't act as this is some big deal, get over it, already. It is just because of who she is, enough already.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:40 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,202,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OICU812 View Post
Obama is silent when it comes to defending people whose political views he disagrees with. Democrats who are elected members to the US congress can say the most vile things about Republicans and private citizens, and Obama is completly silent, but let a radio jock call a democrat a **** or a prostitute, and he is the defender of civility in public discourse.
I guess you missed where he supported lil' abstinence only momma Palin in 2008.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:44 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,034,064 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalYankee View Post
Is this a good time to mention that Maher's comments were made right after the younger Ms Palin went on national TV claiming her virginity had been stolen from her?

Bristol Palin 'GMA' Interview: My Virginity Was 'Stolen': Exclusive (06.27.11) - YouTube

Really, she is as much a media ***** as her mommy, Dancing with the stars, celeb spokeswoman for "Candies" clothing, going on national television telling the world how she got drunk and got herself knocked up? C'mon, this is not some innocent little girl minding her own business and being thrust into the media spotlight against her will. Methinks she took the course in Professional Victim 101 from her very own Mommy Dearest.
I think you are right...the righties are ALL playing the victim card as of late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies