Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 07:07 PM

5,391 posts, read 7,230,341 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
So, you have a history of running from your problems and never facing them.

I got it. No responsibility and fear, leads us where?
Wow.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2012, 07:25 AM

13,163 posts, read 1,694,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Probably more racism against blacks and sexism against men.
What? That's pretty sexist.

Are you part of those waging the war on women? What about sexism against women?

Oh, sorry. I guess you're one of those things they call "trolls".

Old 03-20-2012, 07:35 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times
What war o women the one made up for the campaign ? I really do not think if Obama is reelevt tho there will be people comittig suicide over that.Some just seem to let thinngs make them talk crazy'really o both sides.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:18 AM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
No, I don't expect suicides or mass emigration if Obama is re-elected. However, I do expect liberals to be PO'd and to hear charges of "voter fraud" if he isn't.

Old 03-20-2012, 10:53 AM

3,160 posts, read 4,366,895 times
speaking as a republican, we'll just continue going to work, pay our taxes and support all you freeloading, loser democrats who elected that mouth-breather

Old 03-20-2012, 10:57 AM

374 posts, read 812,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bily Lovec View Post
speaking as a republican, we'll just continue going to work, pay our taxes and support all you freeloading, loser democrats who elected that mouth-breather
I'm a registered Democrat that works about 50 hours a week, then farms and hauls lumber on the weekend. No damn Republican pays my way, or ever will. So keep your condescending generalizations to yourself.

Old 03-20-2012, 11:03 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
The tea party will go full open hate group. Many blacks and white Dems will be in extreme danger.

Old 03-20-2012, 01:11 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Are you crazy, don't like Obama, but would never kill myself over this Presdient never. People who would think this way then, are not stable rationale thinking people.
No one knows the outcome yet. Unless one has a crystal ball.
If Obama does happen to win and i say if, don't expect our illegals problems to go away anytime soon. With him, it is a worse scenario.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:53 PM

1 posts, read 665 times
Default lastnerve

If obama is reelected I will never hire a liberal. My nanny will lose her job because I won't be able to afford her help. I will probably get some made work govnt job and become one of the people the productive private sector has to support, plus do some under the table job and hide the income just like they do in Europe. I will buy a gun and hide it from obama's goons as well as sell the house because property taxes will go though the roof.

Parents should home school their children for as long as they can before obama makes it illegal - like it is in Germany. Conservatives should have as many children as possible in order to balance out the exploding Muslim population, don't worry about libs populating the country they either abort their children, are too self obsessed to even have them and the few children they do actually give birth to are in broken or single mother families. In a generation or so the conservatives will outnumber them, but that takes time.

No way should anyone start a business in the USA. Anyone that has any ambitions should find the best tax havens and keep their money and profits in another country. If you want to be excluded from the health care tax just say you are a "Muslim" and you won't have to pay the taxes.

And expect terrorist attacks on Americans and watch obama do nothing to make us safer.

Old 07-16-2012, 10:57 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lastnerve View Post
If obama is reelected I will never hire a liberal. My nanny will lose her job because I won't be able to afford her help. I will probably get some made work govnt job and become one of the people the productive private sector has to support, plus do some under the table job and hide the income just like they do in Europe. I will buy a gun and hide it from obama's goons as well as sell the house because property taxes will go though the roof.

Parents should home school their children for as long as they can before obama makes it illegal - like it is in Germany. Conservatives should have as many children as possible in order to balance out the exploding Muslim population, don't worry about libs populating the country they either abort their children, are too self obsessed to even have them and the few children they do actually give birth to are in broken or single mother families. In a generation or so the conservatives will outnumber them, but that takes time.

No way should anyone start a business in the USA. Anyone that has any ambitions should find the best tax havens and keep their money and profits in another country. If you want to be excluded from the health care tax just say you are a "Muslim" and you won't have to pay the taxes.

And expect terrorist attacks on Americans and watch obama do nothing to make us safer.
Are you being sarcastic?

Is this a parody of a lunatic rwnj??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies