Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 05:00 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,503,428 times

Advertisements

Go birfers, it's your birfday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-19-2012, 05:00 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,108,186 times
Frankly, the worse punishment would be having a country filled with so many nutcases. But he has already suffering that punishment and he hasn't even committed a crime.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:06 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCobb View Post
If it's real, what should the punishment be for the birther ring leaders?
Everyone who they have bored to death with their ignorant rants for the past 4 years get to surround them in a circle and point at them and laugh while they are forced to salute President Obama as he walks by.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:08 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
I don't know where your getting that from. You making it up?
Actually, no. I've read the Constitution. Haven't you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy
And, "declaring" it authentic, doesn't automatically make it so. They could "declare" anything they want, if that was the case.
Not anything. No. But in the case of birth certificates? Absolutely.

I don't think you know what "authentic" means. You might have noticed that it comes from the same root word as "authority."

Nothing regarding a birth certificate is "authentic" or "authenticated" without their "authority." That's why we invented birth certificates in the first place, and states are where we place that assigned authority. It wasn't an accident. We did it on purpose.

Suck it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy
It has been determined to be a "probable forgery" by a team of investigators. I would sooner trust them.
Then you are a very bad decision maker and should probably never be left in charge of large sums of money, heavy machinery, or small children.

The Cold Case Posse has never come within 1000 miles of the certificate. So how could they declare "probable cause" for its forgery? They have pretended to look only at an internet image, and what they have to say about that image is so completely incompetent that you'd think the investigators were used car salesmen.

Oh. Did you know the lead investigator is a used car salesman? You just can't make this sh*t up.

133 posts, read 76,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonAreaWeatherSummary View Post
Nothing. I dont think anyone genuinely believes he is a 'Natural born citizen', but they seem content enough with him being president.

I think he should apologize for being disingenuous, but that is all. The public could have forced him out long ago if it bothered them, it obviously doesn't.
I genuinely believe that he is a natural born citizen. Most of the "public" obviously also believes he is a natural born citizen and is legitimately our President.

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
The punishment should be a collective penance - Orly Taitz as president for 4 years. Yes, I know she is not a natural born citizen - according to the birthers - neither is Obama!

Old 03-19-2012, 05:09 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonAreaWeatherSummary View Post
Nothing. I dont think anyone genuinely believes he is a 'Natural born citizen', but they seem content enough with him being president.

I think he should apologize for being disingenuous, but that is all. The public could have forced him out long ago if it bothered them, it obviously doesn't.
I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is a "Natural Born Citizen." I also know beyond a shadow of a doubt that EVERYONE who is sane knows this and the rest are either so crazy they howl at the moon or so racist that they'd rather destroy the country than have a black President.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:11 PM
LML

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Actually, no. I've read the Constitution. Haven't you?

Not anything. No. But in the case of birth certificates? Absolutely.

I don't think you know what "authentic" means. You might have noticed that it comes from the same root word as "authority."

Nothing regarding a birth certificate is "authentic" or "authenticated" without their "authority." That's why we invented birth certificates in the first place, and states are where we place that assigned authority. It wasn't an accident. We did it on purpose.

Suck it up.

Then you are a very bad decision maker and should probably never be left in charge of large sums of money, heavy machinery, or small children.

The Cold Case Posse has never come within 1000 miles of the certificate. So how could they declare "probable cause" for its forgery? They have pretended to look only at an internet image, and what they have to say about that image is so completely incompetent that you'd think the investigators were used car salesmen.

Oh. Did you know the lead investigator is a used car salesman? You just can't make this sh*t up.
I just wish I could shake your hand. I also wish "they" would let me rep you as much as you deserve.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:11 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
SIMPLE QUESTION - "what is the appropriate punishment' IF..............SOMEONE ever did something so dastardly ??? simple answers will be fine.
Impeachment.

Old 03-19-2012, 05:15 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Impeachment.
That isn't exactly a punishment. Bill Clinton was impeached - and he is thought of rather well these days. With Obama as the president - how could anyone not yearn for the days of BJC?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies