Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 06:13 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,811,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
LOL. That is funny. You lefties are wound so tight you can't even pucker up.
I guess when we are not paid the same as men, forced to have medical procedures we do not want, and not advocated in rape, all caused by Republicans, we tend to become sensitive.

BTW, what woman would "pucker up" in response to Limbaugh?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-21-2012, 06:55 PM

'War On Women' False Equivalency by Erin Burnett On CNN - YouTube

Old 03-21-2012, 07:26 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredsnowman View Post
Conservatives are all about taking rights away or preventing people from getting rights, their war on women has been going on for several years. When conservatives are not busy getting people to hate Mexicans and black people, or trying to stop gay people from getting married, their busy stomping on the faces of women.

It is very clear the conservatives desire to return to a time where there were white only drinking fountains, where you could beat a black man to death for looking at a white women and when beating your wife was considered to be a valuable education tool for her.

A conservative man in a gated community headed the call of the conservative leader Rush Limbaugh and shot a young black man for being black in a white neighborhood, so it is very apparent that the conservative agenda is taking hold, this is why battle must be done right now to prevent the conservative war of women from escalating.
Drugs are bad mmkay.

Please show me where Rush called for Hispanics to shoot blacks in gated communities. I'll wait.

Old 03-21-2012, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wynternight View Post
Drugs are bad mmkay.

Please show me where Rush called for Hispanics to shoot blacks in gated communities. I'll wait.
Perhaps these statements made by Limbaugh over the public airwaves sowed the seed for what happened.

Quote:
“Have you ever noticed how all composite pictures of wanted criminals resemble Jesse Jackson?”
Quote:
“They’re 12 percent of the population. Who the hell cares?”
Quote:
“I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.”
Quote:
“You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.”
Rush Limbaugh Most Racist Quotes | News One

Old 03-21-2012, 07:51 PM

3,840 posts, read 4,511,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Perhaps these statements made by Limbaugh over the public airwaves sowed the seed for what happened.

Rush Limbaugh Most Racist Quotes | News One
And if my aunt had a schwantz she'd be my uncle.

Try again, Sparky.

snopes.com: Rush Limbaugh 'Racist Quotes' List

Old 03-21-2012, 09:14 PM

29,407 posts, read 22,003,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I guess when we are not paid the same as men, forced to have medical procedures we do not want, and not advocated in rape, all caused by Republicans, we tend to become sensitive.

BTW, what woman would "pucker up" in response to Limbaugh?
LOL. All caused by republicans. My boss is a woman and she makes more than me. I guess I should run around crying about it of course then everybody would make fun of me for acting like a .

Old 03-21-2012, 11:07 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,196,672 times
This is why the same groups get re-elected into office over and over...

The American people are so ****ing stupid they fall for the smoke and mirrors FUD politicians put out in any election.

It's so easy to distract an American, all you have to do is say something that is a button pushing issue on the other side... Guaranteed in 5 minutes the BS will be flying from both sides, neither side recognizing they are being jerked around like puppets on strings by the government....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies