Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2012, 04:51 PM

8,091 posts, read 5,910,529 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
Soooooo now it's Trayvon stood behind a tree, waited for Zimmerman (who was casually strolling by star gazing) to pass, jumped him from behind, beat him so badly his dark grey hoodie was lost in the struggle and Zimmerman somehow manged to get his gun and shoot him (in fear of his life).

You can imagine all that but there's NO possible way in your mind that Zimmerman could have instigated this?

Wow....
Never said that.....

In fact, I ceded that Zimmerman INDEED antagonized the situation. But, a 250lb fat mess of a man doesn't chase down a 150lb football player into the corner to shoot him at point blank range.

I suspect at the point it escalated, Trayvon engaged him.

Quote:
I'm starting to think you're right. The kid was wrong for just being born apparently. I'm sure that if Zimmerman is not found guilty of anything, he'll sell the story of "how I killed this kid and got away with it" and a number of cd posters will buy it for their coffee tables.
I surely wouldn't...

Why is somebody automatically absolved because he is dead??

Again, why is it NOT possible Trayvon wanted to beat this dude up for following him and inquiring?? A lot of people here are assuming it was common knowledge that this man had a gun. Trayvon surely did not know this and it is VERY possible that it wasn't pulled out until there was a struggle...

Still no way of knowing...

I apologize for being nothing more than being objective...

Old 03-20-2012, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
NBC News on the scene, just reported..and played phone call....Zimmerman was told to ''Back off''....but he didn't. Lot of revelation is coming out, now...finally. They said, now, the killer can't be found.
Flight is telling.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:53 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,062 times
There isnt a single thing Ive heard/read to make me think the guy that shot this kid really felt threatened and acted in self defense. He had no business continuing to follow him. If you get into a confrontation with someone, you dont immediately pull a gun out and shoot anyways.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:56 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Never said that.....

In fact, I ceded that Zimmerman INDEED antagonized the situation. But, a 250lb fat mess of a man doesn't chase down a 150lb football player into the corner to shoot him at point blank range.

I surely wouldn't...

Again, why is it NOT possible Trayvon wanted to beat this dude up for following him and inquiring?? A lot of people here are assuming it was common knowledge that this man had a gun. Trayvon surely did not know this and it is VERY possible that it wasn't pulled out until there was a struggle...

You're engaging in conjecture, and that's not objective, it's subjective.

Old 03-20-2012, 04:58 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
There isnt a single thing Ive heard/read to make me think the guy that shot this kid really felt threatened and acted in self defense. He had no business continuing to follow him. If you get into a confrontation with someone, you dont immediately pull a gun out and shoot anyways.
Phone call to police was just played on NBC NEWS. Police dispatcher told Killer to 'back off''....leave him alone.

Of course, he ignored that...and shot a helpless, half his size 'young good lookin kid' to death....with no just cause. BARBARIC. >>EVIL

Old 03-20-2012, 04:58 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Wow that PD has been engaged in cover up before.
http://prorevnews.blogspot.com/2012/...rtin-case.html

Old 03-20-2012, 05:01 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Never said that.....

I surely wouldn't...

I think that what you are calling "objective", the rest of us view as naiveté.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:02 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,659,924 times
Quote:
Flight is telling.
By now, He KNOWS he's FRIED Toast...if arrested and tried.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:03 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quality guy View Post
NBC News on the scene, just reported..and played phone call....Zimmerman was told to ''Back off''....but he didn't. Lot of revelation is coming out, now...finally. They said, now, the killer can't be found.
Well thats it. He has escaped now that the feds had to come back to the good ole south again. Exactly what his supporters wanted

Old 03-20-2012, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
You're engaging in conjecture, and that's not objective, it's subjective.
Wrong, because I'm not concluding....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies