Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 06:21 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,001,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
See post #138
Translation: Nope, you dont have any proof.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:22 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,146,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Have you read this entire thread?
Because if you had, you would know that the entire country of Mexico is not dangerous, and you would also know that Malia is on a school trip.
Oh bad, just read that on another web site.
But I would still not allow my 13 yr. old to go with out me.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
Oh bad, just read that on another web site.
But I would still not allow my 13 yr. old to go with out me.
You dont get to decide what other parents allow their children to do.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:32 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
You dont get to decide what other parents allow their children to do.
Obama works for me. If he spends my money to protect a personal family member, with my tax dollars. I get to have an opinion.

We are in a depression in this country. Obama isn't attentive. I think i'll work on firing his ass.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:45 PM

Quote:
I know your pretty, but are you pretty stupid?

Like you told another poster, google it. I don't do your bidding.
I thought you put me on ignore?
I knew you didnt have clue 1 where Malia was staying, its ok if you're ego is too fragile to admit it.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Obama works for me. If he spends my money to protect a personal family member, with my tax dollars. I get to have an opinion.

We are in a depression in this country. Obama isn't attentive. I think i'll work on firing his ass.
Thank goodness my vote cancels yours out.
Poor you, you are just gonna have to deal with it for another 4 years.
And we are gonna have to put up with a LOT more whiny "I hate Obama" threads from you.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:55 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
I have. Still confused. Would you let your 13 year old go to Mexico, a place that is very dangerous right now, without you?
Nope i sure as hell would never. After the things i know. Some of our best friends are Mexicans, love them who were born in mexico, but now citizens of this Country, yes they did it legally, took a while but that meant a lot to them to do this legally.
We are friends with the children. However no matter how beautiful the city in Mexico, it truly is not safe. Think the drug cartels can't get into any city they want to. Think they care about who they kidnap, or whose head is chopped off, think again, they don't. Our friends will not even go there anymore.

However the President and his wife have a right to send their daughter wherever they want, and do not need our permission, however we feel about it. I would not, but their choice.
I do hope that no people were hurt in the earthquake, or his daughter and friends, i am not that mean.

There are cities in the US that are known for not being safe anymore. Infact really is there any place in America, that is truly safe. A lot of crimes that have been happening as of late, are happening in the good old South.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:57 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
I thought you put me on ignore?
I knew you didnt have clue 1 where Malia was staying, its ok if you're ego is too fragile to admit it.
I have no ego. I could care less what you think. And i said for YOU to put me on ignore. Not that i was going to put a cute little bunny like you on ignore.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:02 PM

Quote:
I have no ego. I could care less what you think. And i said for YOU to put me on ignore. Not that i was going to put a cute little bunny like you on ignore.
Flattery=strawman.
I'll make sure to tell my husband you think I'm attractive.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:03 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
WTF? What is a right leaning independent?

Sometimes i think people can't get out of the box mentality.

If i can put you in a nice little box, the world will all be o.k......

Well it don't work that way. Independent is just Independent. No leaning either way.

Just Freedom in all it's glory.
You're preaching to the choir, since this is the same speech I give people about my "independent status." I wasn't trying to put you in a box, just mistook you for one of the rightie posters... and FYI, a right-leaning independent is one who doesn't subscribe to any party but tends to follow a conservative mindset (usually in terms of social issues). So while I'm not a Democrat, you could call me a left-leaning independent, since I have liberal views on most of the big social issues. Anyway, my comments still stand regardless of your political leaning - or lack thereof!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies