Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 06:16 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
You dont get to decide what other parents allow their children to do.
Tell that to Michelle and all of the rest of the nanny state liberals.

Thanks

Old 03-21-2012, 06:21 AM

10,029 posts, read 8,345,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Thank goodness my vote cancels yours out.
Poor you, you are just gonna have to deal with it for another 4 years.
And we are gonna have to put up with a LOT more whiny "I hate Obama" threads from you.
LMAO- You obviously don't understand how that all works.

Not surprising....

Old 03-21-2012, 06:38 AM

1,438 posts, read 1,145,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
A lot. You have shown yourself to have a very narrow and limited view of the real world and the fact that you're seventeen is evident in all of your posts, no matter how hard you try to sound grown up.
I haven't tried to sound grown up, ive simply stated my opinion on subjects that I feel strongly about.
You are really very clueless - maybe even more so than other kids your age I know (and having a sixteen-year-old son, I know my fair share).

Oh I forgot you have a teenaged son, so that means that you know most teenagers.

So, you had FIVE siblings by the time you were six? And your parents let you "help" raise them since you were six?
Weird.

Unless, of course, by "raising," you mean carrying a toddler around sometimes, maybe playing dolls with a younger sibling or something, while your parents did the REAL job of raising them....and you.

No actually they had their last child when I was 15. When I was six they had my brother, whom I played with and helped watch. Since I was 15 I've been babysitting and helping potty train and helping with schooling them. I, and most people, would say that I have helped raise them.

Let's face it - one of my dogs could probably do a better job of raising a kid better than some people on CD. Doesn't mean anything. There are people everywhere who suck at being parents.

It's only ridiculous because it's Malia Obama. If she were the child of any politician with an 'R' by his or her name, you'd be saying things like, "How exciting!"
Totally false. Shes 13, not even in highschool yet, that is not okay. See, unlike you, I don't care if you're Rep. or Dem. if you're wrong your wrong.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:42 AM

30,345 posts, read 51,937,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Obama works for me. If he spends my money to protect a personal family member, with my tax dollars. I get to have an opinion.
I'm a government/public employee, so do I need your permission before I go anywhere?

Old 03-21-2012, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by personwhoisaperson View Post
17 actually. what does that have to do with anything?
It has to do with pretty much everything, as you'll understand when you grow up.

Quote:
But would you honestly let your 13 year old go Mexico without you? That's just ridiculous.
That's why adult chaperones go along, just as they did when I went to Israel at age 15 (with my Sunday School class). It's not like she is just wandering around with a bunch of other kids, for goodness sakes - and clearly there's enough security to keep an eye on her too.

Old 03-21-2012, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
I don't get it....when the Obama's go on trips people say "normal people don't do this" but now that they let their daughter go on a trip with the school with the normal people they're saying "I can't believe they did that"

....what are they supposed to do with their daughters? Make them sit in the white house so they don't offend anyone by actually living?
One of the Obamas could fart, and they'd call it an intentional environmental attack... complete with a debate over the costs of their resulting air freshener usage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies