U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2012, 08:16 AM

2,871 posts, read 1,916,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Here's the world famous teabaggers tackling a young woman and stomping on her head. Arrested and charged with assault.

Here's another teabagger rushing the stage and swinging at peaceful protestors. Arrested and charged with assault

Just in the past few days a tea party leader was arrested and charged with rape and kidnapping.

There's three, and I'm just getting started.

Though again this is not the topic of discussion. From all the deflecting by the right, it appears they approve of the arson and intimidation against this senator
Incident 1 looks like people trying to protect Mr. Paul from someone who is trying to get to him. I see no stomping of Ms. Valle's head. I see a foot on her shoulder/back area. Now that Mr. Paul is a Senator, I'd like to see how the Secret Service would treat her.

Incident 2 looks like he should have been arrested and charged. No argument from me.

Incident 3 is still in progress.

If you can go on, please do. I'll start a list as well and we can keep score. Or would both of us getting participation trophies be better for our self esteem?

[LEFT]
It took me about 30 seconds to find a site with this list.

[/LEFT]

Old 03-21-2012, 08:18 AM

3,077 posts, read 1,593,334 times
Quote:
No it's not, the term "teabagger" was dubbed on themselves. Such as an example with this lady

We know the right hates gays as many actually are closet homosexuals themselves (just look at all the gay sex scandals involving "family values" GOP politicians)

Highly unlikely and unfortunately the criminal was not caught, but the way every right winger on this thread has deflected nor shunned this criminal act, really speaks volumes that they support these kinds of actions.
No one has shunned or deflected anything but you.

You're the one making the breathless declaration it was someone from the Tea Party which is mind numbingly stupid as NO ONE knows anything yet, especially armchair bigots like you.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:19 AM

10,653 posts, read 6,053,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert_J View Post
Incident 1 looks like people trying to protect Mr. Paul from someone who is trying to get to him. I see no stomping of Ms. Valle's head. I see a foot on her shoulder/back area. Now that Mr. Paul is a Senator, I'd like to see how the Secret Service would treat her.

Incident 2 looks like he should have been arrested and charged. No argument from me.

Incident 3 is still in progress.
I know it's hard for the right wingers to understand, but this is not the topic and the non-stop deflections really says something.
If none are speaking out against this arson against the senator, it shows clearly they support it.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:21 AM

29,349 posts, read 17,468,092 times
Quote:
Unfortunately the criminal was not apprehended, so it's unknown for sure if this was more teabagger violence and intimidation, but a democratic state senator's office was hit with a molotov cocktail in an attempt to burn it down.

Wendy Davis' Fort Worth office attacked with incendiary devices | Nation | News from For...
Always with the sex act references with you.....

Old 03-21-2012, 08:23 AM

29,349 posts, read 17,468,092 times
Quote:
I know it's hard for the right wingers to understand, but this is not the topic and the non-stop deflections really says something.
If none are speaking out against this arson against the senator, it shows clearly they support it.
*cough* unibomber.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:28 AM

10,507 posts, read 2,391,660 times
Quote:
Highly unlikely and unfortunately the criminal was not caught, but the way every right winger on this thread has deflected nor shunned this criminal act, really speaks volumes that they support these kinds of actions.
Don't be an ass, no one on the right supports this violence, and commenting on someone accusing the Tea party of this act is not a deflection, it's addressing an unfounded accusation.

Truth be told, it's those on the left who think violent actions are a 'must have" for their OWS riots. So let's be clear about which political movement has the lion's share of rapists, muggers, thieves, and Molotov throwing anarchists.

Every political movement has their freaks who latch onto it, because they could not fill a phone booth of like-minded people otherwise. But the OWS has thousands and thousands of these violent people, and can provide hundreds of them to any OWS rally in any city, at the drop of a hat.

The last time the left accused the republicans for violent acts like this, it was one of their own.

Is alleged Colorado Democratic Party headquarters window-smasher Maurice Schwenkler a LIBERAL activist? - Denver News - The Latest Word

Old 03-21-2012, 08:30 AM

14,279 posts, read 4,736,111 times
Quote:
Unfortunately the criminal was not apprehended, so it's unknown for sure if this was more teabagger violence and intimidation, but a democratic state senator's office was hit with a molotov cocktail in an attempt to burn it down.

Wendy Davis' Fort Worth office attacked with incendiary devices | Nation | News from For...

As much as the tea party gets on my last good nerve, this was a random crazy, not a tea partier.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:30 AM

10,875 posts, read 7,557,759 times
Check out her affiliations and see if there are any radicals friendly to her who might want to "help her out" by making it look like she's being targetted.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:31 AM

Quote:
And your refusal to answer a simple question demonstrates your support of the Bowel Movement and their acts of violence.

From your own article:

"She said that no motive was apparent and that it would be premature to spectulate whether her positions on any issue could have been a catalyst for the attack."

Which of course means "immediately assume it was a Tea Party supporter" to rabid hate mongers such as yoursel.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:08 AM

Typical liberal; ask them a simple question and they deflect. Ask it again, leaving them no room to weasel out and they refuse to answer. And these people demand to be taken seriously?

Puh-leeze.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies