Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 10:20 PM

90,316 posts, read 120,345,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruin Rick View Post
He had better be careful. The winters in Kansas are quite nasty. Leavenworth is cold!
And hot, hot, hot in the summer!

Old 03-21-2012, 11:55 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,034,303 times
I don't know what's scarier..............the fact that we have a lunatic clown of President in the White House or that fact that some of the posters in this thread support this turd no matter what. Godbless these Marines. Military coups have happened ALL OVER the WORLD......why do we as Americans think we are so immune to the same type of tyrannical injustice carried out by our own leaders and government. People sit there and ***** and complain about our country and our government.......and when the military stands up and sides with us we lose our stomach and our balls.......typical. Americans don't have the stomach for the type of change it would take to put this country back on course and embrace true freedom, liberty, and the Constitution like we used to. Americans are spineless whimps and many of the posters in this thread illustrate that fact. Without the military on our side we will never be able to change our government and overthrow or abolish it WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE F'ING CONSTITUTION CALLS FOR WHEN government becomes tyrannical and unjust. Jesus wake up people! Your country is circling the drain and you are chastizing these Marines for doing EXACTLY what we need them to do. Our government is powerless without a subservient military. The military fights for US i.e. we the people not f'ing politicians and bankers and corporations.

Old 03-22-2012, 04:26 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,473,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
I don't know what's scarier..............the fact that we have a lunatic clown of President in the White House or that fact that some of the posters in this thread support this turd no matter what. Godbless these Marines. Military coups have happened ALL OVER the WORLD......why do we as Americans think we are so immune to the same type of tyrannical injustice carried out by our own leaders and government. People sit there and ***** and complain about our country and our government.......and when the military stands up and sides with us we lose our stomach and our balls.......typical. Americans don't have the stomach for the type of change it would take to put this country back on course and embrace true freedom, liberty, and the Constitution like we used to. Americans are spineless whimps and many of the posters in this thread illustrate that fact. Without the military on our side we will never be able to change our government and overthrow or abolish it WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE F'ING CONSTITUTION CALLS FOR WHEN government becomes tyrannical and unjust. Jesus wake up people! Your country is circling the drain and you are chastizing these Marines for doing EXACTLY what we need them to do. Our government is powerless without a subservient military. The military fights for US i.e. we the people not f'ing politicians and bankers and corporations.

So, you think a military coup and civil war would just be a grand thing, huh?

You ever SEEN a civil war up close? Trust me....you won't like it.

And one more thing: Every time some lunatic comes around throwing out cheap talk about overthrowing the legitimate, elected government, I alway ask, "And replace it with what?"

Come on, tough guy...replace it with what?

Old 03-22-2012, 04:41 AM

14,076 posts, read 20,473,338 times
Now he's facing expulsion from the Corps.

Good.

The Associated Press: Marine faces boot for anti-Obama Facebook posts

Old 03-22-2012, 05:16 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,213,024 times
It was a matter of time.
I see from the article that the CO started an in quiry on 8 March.

Also from the article:
Stein was first cautioned by his superiors at Camp Pendleton in 2010, after he launched his Facebook page and criticized Obama's health care overhaul. Stein volunteered to take down the page while he reviewed the rules at the request of his superiors.

Repeated offenses? Not so smart.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:23 AM

34 posts, read 28,784 times
"Americans are spineless whimps and many of the posters in this thread illustrate that fact. Without the military on our side we will never be able to change our government and overthrow or abolish it WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT THE F'ING CONSTITUTION CALLS FOR WHEN government becomes tyrannical and unjust. Jesus wake up people! Your country is circling the drain and you are chastizing these Marines for doing EXACTLY what we need them to do. Our government is powerless without a subservient military. The military fights for US i.e. we the people not f'ing politicians and bankers and corporations"

Wow SoCal -- spoken like the best of dicatators from Stalin to Castro to Chavez. When the military is unmoored by civilian authority it becomes the tool of a dictator -- not something the Constitution contemplates in any way shape or form. The oath to the Constitution would actually prevent what you are proposing -- a military coup.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:28 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,950,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
So, you think a military coup and civil war would just be a grand thing, huh?

You ever SEEN a civil war up close? Trust me....you won't like it.

And one more thing: Every time some lunatic comes around throwing out cheap talk about overthrowing the legitimate, elected government, I alway ask, "And replace it with what?"

Come on, tough guy...replace it with what?
Obama is trying to overthrow our existing government. Obama is trying to collapse our economy and destroy capitalism. Obama is trying to destroy our military. I back any military personnel who does not support Obama. Obama is our countries biggest threat. Obama needs to be in a supermax prison along with most of his cabinet.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:30 AM

23,410 posts, read 36,874,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
Obama is trying to overthrow our existing government. Obama is trying to collapse our economy and destroy capitalism. Obama is trying to destroy our military. I back any military personnel who does not support Obama. Obama is our countries biggest threat. Obama needs to be in a supermax prison along with most of his cabinet.
So you're advocating treason?
Really?
Actually, people such as yourself are the biggest threat to our country.

Old 03-22-2012, 05:31 AM

5,113 posts, read 5,950,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
So you're advocating treason?
Really?
I advocate charging Obama with treason

Old 03-22-2012, 05:32 AM

23,410 posts, read 36,874,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don9 View Post
I advocate charging Obama with treason
No, you're advocating treason, period.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies