Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 06:51 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Unfortunately for you and your fellow Obamaphobes, this thread just won't be all that influential in determining president Obama's legacy.
And neither will 5 year old data on "historians" point of view, but that didnt stop you from posting it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wade52 View Post
Thats supposed to say what?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2012, 06:57 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFix View Post
Obama is fixing Bush's mess. Get over it already.

Your Village Idiot from Texas was an utter and complete failure, in almost every conceivable way imaginable. The whole world laughed at us when the Lil Texas Turd Wrangler was in the Oval Office destroying America.
And you better get back to the duties in YOUR village before you are missed.

The whole world laughs at us NOW. We have a president who is spending this great country into collapse. he is giving money to BRAZIL to drill for oil offshore and restricts AMERICAN exploration. He blocks any and all attempts to stop the illegal immigration disaster while refusing to take federal action. he goes on a world tour apologizing for America...Just note the response to the Daniel Ortega speech in which he attacked the US and it's past and obama's response? Well, at least Mr. Ortega didn't blame me.

This country is a JOKE under this clueless community organizer. He had no qualifications to be president of this country, and his ideology is to turn us into a 3rd world nation by keeping our borders OPEN and collapsing the economic infrastructure AND dividing the country between left and right....rich and poor.

the absolute WORST president since that idiot jimmy carter....wh...btw...is highly REVERED among you left wing dopes. That pretty much says all that needs to be said about the opinions and arguments of the left. Clueless...dangerous...misguided...and thoughtless.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Without the successes of this administration I figure we would be in the midst of a worldwide collapse. Unemployment would be over 50%, inflation would be over 25%, gas prices would be over $10 a gallon, investment would have stopped as there would be no money to invest anywhere, food would be scarcer then gasoline and people would be freezing in the dark on food lines.

That is what McCain and the bimbo would have produced. Only the billionaires would have prospered as they did in the 1930's.
Wow...you present all of this as conjecture and try to pass it off as factual??

I have said over and over that the left wing nuts have no argument to present...just a bunch of blabbering and talking points. Thank you for that demonstration. I rest my case.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:00 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
T-R
You are simple and wrong.

I completely disagree with everything you posted. Reverse everything you said and you will get an accurate view of the Obama Presidency.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Informers View Post
The train was going 1000 MPH, how come the breaks can't make it stop in 1 second? Waaaaa I want instant results.
As obama himself said....'IF I CAN'T FIX THE ECONOMY IN 3 YEARS I DON'T DESERVE ANOTHER TERM.'

I would say that 3 years is a bit longer than 1 second.....and we have not only had no improvement from 3 years ago....we are WORSE off..and we are $7 TRILLION further in debt!!

Tell me...where do you see improvement? Where do you see a trend that things might be better shortly...or even FAR down the road?? If obama wins another term, the debt at the end will be over $200 TRILLION. Do yyou think it is right to mortgage the future of our kids and even 2 more generation after that for the runaway spending policies of a clueless democrat party? Do you understand that SOMEONE will have to pay that debt?? Do you think it's fair to GUARANTEE that future generations will have to bear the burden of INCEDIBLE tax increases to pay for what OUR generation is doing under this clueless boob??

God Lord man...think about what you are saying....start holding this guy to his record just like you lefties held Bush to his!! All you left wingers EVER give are excuses and blame when it comes to obama...according to all of you, he isn't responsible for anything. Which is a sickeningly stupid point of view.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:09 AM

9,229 posts, read 8,550,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigHouse9 View Post
Another excellent read - pointing out the inconsistencies, lies and fraud that is our current President.
Really? You quote from a publication that prides itself on being the voice of conservatives, and expect it to be an unbiased judgment of anyone not categorizing themselves in that narrow, tiny segment?

Rolling on the floor laughing out loud.

(It was also pretty funny how you managed to use the phrase "inconsistencies, lies and fraud" and NOT include our former president in the sentence.)

Have you ever thought of comedy as a profession?

Old 03-23-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
T-R
You are simple and wrong.

I completely disagree with everything you posted. Reverse everything you said and you will get an accurate view of the Obama Presidency.
And once again...nothing but a blanket statement that proves nothing and offers no 'ARGUMENT'. Do you understand what ARGUMENT means?? Are you capable of discussion or only regurgitating the party line.

As I've said many times...you left wingers can't argue ANYTHING. And I suppose when you really have no positive points to make the best you can say is 'neener, neener'.

Good luck with that. And feel free to disagree with me all you like. That is your right. I wouldn't want to SILENCE you as the left wingers want to SILENCE Rush Limbaugh. (which is another good example of the petty, anti-American behavior of the left)

Old 03-23-2012, 07:21 AM

59,059 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
And you better get back to the duties in YOUR village before you are missed.

The whole world laughs at us NOW. We have a president who is spending this great country into collapse. he is giving money to BRAZIL to drill for oil offshore and restricts AMERICAN exploration. He blocks any and all attempts to stop the illegal immigration disaster while refusing to take federal action. he goes on a world tour apologizing for America...Just note the response to the Daniel Ortega speech in which he attacked the US and it's past and obama's response? Well, at least Mr. Ortega didn't blame me.

This country is a JOKE under this clueless community organizer. He had no qualifications to be president of this country, and his ideology is to turn us into a 3rd world nation by keeping our borders OPEN and collapsing the economic infrastructure AND dividing the country between left and right....rich and poor.

the absolute WORST president since that idiot jimmy carter....wh...btw...is highly REVERED among you left wing dopes. That pretty much says all that needs to be said about the opinions and arguments of the left. Clueless...dangerous...misguided...and thoughtless.
I saw joke today which said, "Don't blame Obama too much, this is hie first job."

Old 03-23-2012, 07:26 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Informers View Post
The train was going 1000 MPH, how come the breaks can't make it stop in 1 second? Waaaaa I want instant results.
Actually the breaks were put on well before Obama took the oath of office.. He has done nothing to reverse a dam thing, and your "instant" results has been 4 years in the making. How long are we expected to wait for results? When will we see real jobs, not people simply dropping off the unemployment rolls, real GDP growth, not government manipulated spending, cuts in deficits, that line by line budget review that Obama said he was going to do?

Obama himself made the standards people are holding him up to, or did you forget that?

Old 03-23-2012, 07:32 AM

7,943 posts, read 17,254,198 times
Quote:
Without the successes of this administration I figure we would be in the midst of a worldwide collapse. Unemployment would be over 50%, inflation would be over 25%, gas prices would be over $10 a gallon, investment would have stopped as there would be no money to invest anywhere, food would be scarcer then gasoline and people would be freezing in the dark on food lines.

That is what McCain and the bimbo would have produced. Only the billionaires would have prospered as they did in the 1930's.
Can you prove this or is this just fantasizing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies