Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2012, 07:15 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
OMG! I am sooo sorry! Yet I suspect that using "chicks" in 2012 hasn't been a winning strategy in the dating world. I should have let a sleeping dog lie.
Is there a full moon tonight, or some sort of planetary conjunction thats sucking all the h2o in peoples brains to one side?

Old 03-23-2012, 07:15 PM

2,729 posts, read 5,369,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Still trying to take my First Amendment rights away, huh?
Bless your heart.
Are you intentionally trying to be stupid? First Amendment Rights?

Shoot, you can say any idiotic thing you want to say! Be my guest! Just know that I'm going to call you out on it. That's MY First Amendment Right.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:17 PM

23,416 posts, read 36,993,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big George View Post
Are you intentionally trying to be stupid? First Amendment Rights?

Shoot, you can say any idiotic thing you want to say! Be my guest! Just know that I'm going to call you out on it. That's MY First Amendment Right.
Yes, dear, it certainly is your constitutional right, just stop trying to abridge mine, mkay?
It cuts both ways.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Yes, dear, it certainly is your constitutional right, just stop trying to abridge mine, mkay?
It cuts both ways.
"mkay"? Is that another attempt at cleverness?

And nobody but you has been talking about your First Amendment Right. I really don't give a flying fig what you have to say. I can - if I so choose - ignore you as well as any blithering screecher.

In other words, please do keep talking. It's quite entertaining! But not in the way you think.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:31 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,202 times
Quote:

And nobody but you has been talking about your First Amendment Right. I really don't give a flying fig what you have to say. I can - if I so choose - ignore you as well as any blithering screecher.

In other words, please do keep talking. It's quite entertaining! But not in the way you think.

The thread topic is "Question for feminists." Are you a feminist? If not, if your only purpose was to try to instigate a confrontation, why? You're out-written and out-smarted. "The 'poster' doth protest too much, methinks." Paraphrase of what writer and from what work? And you're on the clock...no running to Google, writer.

Last edited by Evenstar51; 03-23-2012 at 07:52 PM..

Old 03-23-2012, 07:32 PM

14,204 posts, read 12,278,343 times
Quote:

Then why are you still commenting? Don't you have a hot woman to pleasure or a best selling novel to write this evening ? Unless of course all that's made up, and it's an evening of maxim and some lubriderm for you .

Old 03-23-2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
The thread topic is "Question for feminists." Are you a feminist? If not, if you're only purpose was to try to instigate a confrontation, why? You're out-written and out-smarted. "The 'poster' doth protest too much, methinks." Paraphrase of what writer and from what work? And you're on the clock...no running to Google, writer.
Have you been drinking? Your post make absolutely no sense.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidkitty View Post
Then why are you still commenting? Don't you have a hot woman to pleasure or a best selling novel to write this evening ? Unless of course all that's made up, and it's an evening of maxim and some lubriderm for you .
Nice try, toots. But kudos to you, you apparently have one kinky little imagination.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:35 PM

5,266 posts, read 8,742,442 times
Oh dear. I've been gone and now the big bad women-fearing men are here, throwing their little winkies around.
I guess we'll have to give it up ladies. WittleGeorge and EncinoMan have called us angry feminists. There's nothing like a short man scorned.

Old 03-23-2012, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistyriverranch View Post
Oh dear. I've been gone and now the big bad women-fearing men are here, throwing their little winkies around.
I guess we'll have to give it up ladies. WittleGeorge and EncinoMan have called us angry feminists. There's nothing like a short man scorned.
Yawn. More angry feminist-speak. Bring it on...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies