Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 05:06 PM

14,100 posts, read 28,400,038 times

Advertisements

Tawana Brawley Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Richard Jewel. Richard Jewell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the Duke Lacrosse team Duke lacrosse case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the links and remember these past incidents in which the press tried and convicted in the court of public opinion only to be proven innocent. Members of the press never publically apologized for their actions which caused their victims years of grief.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2012, 05:24 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,185,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Tawana Brawley Tawana Brawley rape allegations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Richard Jewel. Richard Jewell - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And the Duke Lacrosse team Duke lacrosse case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the links and remember these past incidents in which the press tried and convicted in the court of public opinion only to be proven innocent. Members of the press never publically apologized for their actions which caused their victims years of grief.
you mean jump all over the ionnocent and cry racism

Old 03-26-2012, 05:24 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,506,176 times
Well I guess Trayvon is the rights revenge for all that right? Except none of those people are dead.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:27 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,821,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Well I guess Trayvon is the rights revenge for all that right? Except none of those people are dead.
Trayvon might not be dead if he hadn't attacked George Zimmerman.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:30 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,506,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
If I was 17 and some wierdo came up on me I would fight him too. I know some want blacks with hat in hand eyes lowered and answering their questions but its not back to that yet.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:33 PM

29,095 posts, read 25,897,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
If I was 17 and some wierdo came up on me I would fight him too. I know some want blacks with hat in hand eyes lowered and answering their questions but its not back to that yet.
We have met the enemy - he is in our country - and he is one of us.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,375,572 times
Quote:
Maybe he wouldn't be dead.

However he definitely wouldn't be dead if Zimmeman hadn't got out of his car with a gun.

This is a fact.

And until I hear that Trayvon approached the car or dragged Zimmerman out, a grown 240lb guy should've not been knocked to the ground by a punch from a 140lb kid. All kidding aside, are we supposed to believe that Trayvon had it in him to KILL Zimmerman with his bare hands?

Old 03-26-2012, 05:37 PM

3,826 posts, read 3,372,487 times
Quote:

It is being reported that Trayvon was 6'3" athlete and Zimmerman is only 5'6". Trayvon approached Zimmerman from behind as he was returning to his SUV after losing sight of him. Travyon threw the only punches and was bashing Zimmermans head on the ground.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:40 PM

2,674 posts, read 4,375,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
It is being reported that Trayvon was 6'3" athlete and Zimmerman is only 5'6". Trayvon approached Zimmerman from behind as he was returning to his SUV after losing sight of him.
Ok. So you're 5'6'' 240lbs- and there's a ripped Black guy right out of Mandingo up to no good- do you get out of your car if you don't have a gun?

Then you don't get out of your car because you have a gun.

Most people have never been in a real fistfight. I doubt Trayvon was going to give Zimmerman the 'dental plan' so a grown man should've been able to physically defend himself somewhat.

Old 03-26-2012, 05:40 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,146,635 times
Perhaps Zimmerman is another Ghetz. Who knows. He is hardly represents all whites or latino's.
We have had a few Asian men go on killing sprees. Do we tar and feather all asians or this nation because of them? I hope not.
Whites account for the solid majority of mass murderers, serial killers and pedophiles. Yet most whites never dream of doing those things.
To hear the Sharptons talk it is standard conversation at our dinner tables. Lets go rape, murder or commit crimes against young black men.
Some posters on this forum are no better.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies