U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 03-27-2012, 08:10 PM

6,335 posts, read 4,326,477 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
The MAIN reason your big stores like Safeway, WalMart and so on aren't in the 'hood is there's NO money to be made because of theft, vandalism and so on. That's why the small mom and pops charge lots of money to cover their losses. That's right: I BLAME the hood rats for why they don't have decent things, NOT Corporate America.
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Yeah why should they care?
EVERYONES tax dollars go up to rebuild these places,that's why!

Plus,does anyone care about the non blacks and blacks businesses in these areas?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2012, 08:10 PM

947 posts, read 737,342 times
Oh and to get back on topic. After giving it more thought I think we will only see riots if Zimmerman is arrested but not convicted. If he is never arrested this will fade away like any other incident.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dober1 View Post
I originated in the United states of America. My ancestors were from Germany and England. I call myself American not German American or British American.
Most of the people you speak of do not know who their own fathers are let alone where their ancestors came from. Oh and I cannot use the proper term for their race since it is offensive to people of that race.

You still have not answered my question. Have you seen my "nasty feet"?
Since you may have limited memory, you mention them in your original post.
Are you just as vocal when the Jersey shore crew call themselves"Italian American"?

How is the Negroid race offensive,since that's the proper term?
You need to get out more.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:25 PM

9,742 posts, read 3,002,758 times
This situation is only a small precursor to what the left wants.. they want to stir the race divide. They want to instill some reason to get to the polls and vote Obama..

Media is working this overtime and I know why. Obama has been playing the race divide and the rich and poor divide .. the race divide is just another angle to get the voters out for Obama.. the media is really wanting to rally the people in racial and social class anger to get them to the polls.. Obama pretty much thinks he will just have to go though the actions of the election and he thinks he definitely will be the next president. He will use anything to get a vote regardless what it does to the people in the country.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:27 PM

To all the whites on here: stop being so paranoid.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:29 PM

2,313 posts, read 1,835,048 times
Juneteenth

Old 03-27-2012, 08:31 PM

49,796 posts, read 46,891,519 times
Why should they riot
Never jump on a Mexican with a shotgun
Now how hard is that?

Old 03-27-2012, 08:32 PM

8,817 posts, read 7,056,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
Juneteenth
That's my birthday.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:33 PM

2,938 posts, read 1,729,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
EVERYONES tax dollars go up to rebuild these places,that's why!

Plus,does anyone care about the non blacks and blacks businesses in these areas?
Absolutely yes! Recently saw an old black man closing up shop because of all the gun violence in his neigborhood. Thats BS. Then you got some loud mouth in the neigborhood crying racism cause no one will build business in the hood. You just cant win. Too many police, Not enough police. etc etc. Sick of hearing it.

Old 03-27-2012, 08:33 PM

2,313 posts, read 1,835,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
That's my birthday.

Thats going to be one hell of a birthday party. Im going to rep you for having a birthday coming up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies