Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 07:09 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,637,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriMT7 View Post
For someone who "doesn't care" you've got an awful long track record commenting on sexuality posts.
What I said I "don't care" about is what goes on privately in people's homes. I do care what is being pushed on society and especially in our public schools. THAT, I care about a lot and will continue to post about, a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2012, 07:10 PM

3,064 posts, read 2,637,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post

I don't know what carnivals you folks go to but the ones I've attended don't give out rubbers as prizes. Maybe that is what you think is normal. I don't know what type of insanity infests you folks but hopefully it's not airborne.

Old 03-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
What's perverse about it?

You're dealing with a bunch of 18-22 year olds, and you're trying to get them to pay attention to safe sex.

What do YOU propose they call it? Baby Jesus prophylactic fun fact hour?
Repressed militant butt invaders obsessed with young keisters.

Old 03-27-2012, 07:49 PM

17,291 posts, read 29,391,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Not so...it is the gays that are obsessed with their own sexual proclivities. They COULD HAVE just kissed each other and chanted when they, years ago invaded a famous Catholic Catheral instead of throwing condoms all over the pews, but that's what they chose to do.
Perhaps you missed the message and purpose of throwing CONTRACEPTION around the Catholic Church.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee
They COULD have done as I said, and presented all of the typical, normal, and honorable aspects of their lives together, at these events but no! they, by their OWN actions are focused on their body parts and the disgusting things they do with them.
KY Jelly does not need to be a part of their booths at any event, that's THEIR doing, not ours.
So in otherwords, you HAVEN'T been to a pride event. Pride events run the gamut with "booths" -- from adoption and surrogacy planning, to real estate, to HEALTH AWARENESS (including STD testing and CONDOMS) to clothing and jewelry, to politics and banking services.

You won't read that wherever you get YOUR propaganda from, however.

No, you'll latch onto "condom olympics," even though it's a program utilized in setting for STRAIGHT students as well!

Anything to fit your agenda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnysee
No, I am in my mid-fifties, and yes, have gay friends, have been in gay bars with my friends, but not in a lot of years. I know what is proper and what is not because my gay friends knew, also. They were not militant and were not in the faces of my parents and grandparents.
Bla bla bla, the old, "I have gay friends" routine. Nice try. I also have "Christian" and other assorted religious friends, and none seem to be the type of mouth breathing, knuckledragging bronze age morality martyrs that populate this board in drove.

But hey look, mid-50s?! So you're out of touch with modern society and what actually goes on in colleges, gay OR straight. Got it. Thanks for playing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee
this bunch now obviously do not.

Big, big dif!~

"This bunch?" You mean "the bunch" who DARE promote SAFE SEX? Utilizing programs advocated for, and USED BY college programming boards for straights, gays, and everyone inbetween?

If that's "not having integrity" then so be it. Back when YOU were young, HIV/AIDS wasn't a concern, now was it?

You will also often notice condoms and sexuality awareness booths and resources in fairs that cater to minority populations... why? Because they're "obsessed with sex"? Or because there's a demonstrable need for education and health awareness in those populations?

Old 03-27-2012, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctrain View Post
What I said I "don't care" about is what goes on privately in people's homes. I do care what is being pushed on society and especially in our public schools. THAT, I care about a lot and will continue to post about, a lot.

This thread is about a private military college. Care to at least TRY to keep your absurd points of view on appropriate threads?

Old 03-27-2012, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GradyBaaBaa View Post
Set a box of rubbers by the door and they can pick them up on the way out. Its pretty easy.
Normal people are just tired of this in-your-face attitude that gays have to flaunt.
What a guy sticks up his butt is his business, but don't glamorize it and don't attempt to justify it to my kids.
Keep your doings private, we'll do the same and everybody is happy.

What. Do. You. Care? These are ADULTS. At a college. College = sex. Been that way for generations.

I will post this link again, for the slow kids in the back that need to be shown things 2-3 times before they get it:

"Condom Olympics" is simply an engaging and silly/fun way to teach young people about safe sex... ALL young people -- gay straight, and inbetween. Sometimes to keep busy body ninnies such as yourself from getting their panties in a twist, they change the name to "Wellness Olympics"... but it's still the same thing. It is not. a. gay. thing.:

Program - Condom Olympics

St. Olaf’s Condom Olympics: a competition at which I did not rise to the occasion « Locally Grown Northfield

Condom fun and games | Go Ask Alice!

You people are so out of touch with the real world, it's no wonder you spend half your time being outraged or considering things outside of your middle America comfort zone "abnormal....!"

Old 03-27-2012, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Repressed militant butt invaders obsessed with young keisters.

I don't think "repressed" means what you think it does.

And strangely, the "i'm so macho and hetero" posters on this board (such as yourself) appear to be the ones so very obsessed with gay anal sex. Literally, you all talk about it more than any gay person I know! Straight anal sex apparently doesn't even cross your mind, but dudes getting it on? You'll talk about THAT allllll day long!

And you wonder why people look at your kind with a raised eyebrow!

Old 03-27-2012, 08:01 PM

2,312 posts, read 3,663,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
I wonder how many realize that Achilles was gay.

Brad Pitt is gay????

Old 03-27-2012, 08:05 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 22 days ago)

27,632 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
I don't think "repressed" means what you think it does.

And strangely, the "i'm so macho and hetero" posters on this board (such as yourself) appear to be the ones so very obsessed with gay anal sex. Literally, you all talk about it more than any gay person I know! Straight anal sex apparently doesn't even cross your mind, but dudes getting it on? You'll talk about THAT allllll day long!

And you wonder why people look at your kind with a raised eyebrow!
So just militant butt invaders obsessed with young keisters?

Last edited by saltine; 03-27-2012 at 08:44 PM..

Old 03-27-2012, 09:28 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
So condom olympics happen on college campuses makes it right now according to the eyes of the gay army?? I beg to differ. Plenty wrong on college campuses thanks to the liberal agenda. Now they are trying to take if off the campus and force it upon all walks of life. They young mind is a lot easier to mold is what these folks are finding out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies