Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 08:43 PM

12,642 posts, read 15,598,969 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Obviously you don't, because we don't see this kind of outrage when vile leftists attack conservative women.

Where was your outrage when Rush asked that he and his followers watch this woman having sex?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 08:56 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,811,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
I am still waiting for a list of companies that have advertised on the Limbaugh show in the past week. LOL!!
Good luck with that one, I don't think he has any left, but he's still a winner!

Rush Limbaugh Advertiser Exodus Continues With Kohler Pulling Content

Old 03-28-2012, 09:04 PM

4,042 posts, read 3,529,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scratchNsniff View Post
Yeah, I don't see his average listener ordering LifeLock to protect their identity, they are usually the people LifeLock is trying hard to prevent from stealing your identity...
Are you sure about that? Seems others are curious about the demographics of his show, too. This guy went looking and only found them for Rush's website and though he dislikes Rush, he thinks the source of the website demographics is reliable.

Hmm....just what Rush would claim they are, too.

I bet we can find them online, somewhere.

NCFE: Rush Limbaugh Audience Demographics

http://www.quantcast.com/rushlimbaugh.com

Old 03-28-2012, 09:05 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Oh noes... whatever will I do??!!

I honestly couldn't care less about this buffoon, whether he's on the air with millions of listeners or broke and unemployed. Sorry to disappoint.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:07 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:

He apologized...isn't that enough for you?
A sincere apology is followed by action. In other words, Limbaugh would clean up his act and stop derogating women.

However, Limbaugh's apology was only on his website and lame.

Quote:
Fox Business Network’s Imus In The Morning, host Don Imus went off on Rush Limbaugh‘s weekend apology to Sandra Fluke, calling Limbaugh a “fat, gutless, pill-popping loser.â€

Imus expressed anger over Limbaugh’s apology, pointing out that it was done on his website and not in person.
Don Imus On Rush Limbaugh: ‘He’s A Fat, Gutless, Pill-Popping Loser’ | Mediaite

Old 03-28-2012, 09:08 PM

30,353 posts, read 51,942,966 times
Quote:
Obviously you don't, because we don't see this kind of outrage when vile leftists attack conservative women.
I haven't seen any outrage from the right over Rush's comments, either - so what's your point? All I've seen since "Fluke-gate" is a bunch of righties defending/agreeing with him, or pointing out the lefties (like Maher) who've said equally offensive things. So there's no hypocrisy or differences here, just the same old BS we constantly get from both sides.

Last edited by gizmo980; 03-28-2012 at 09:16 PM..

Old 03-28-2012, 09:12 PM

Demographics of Talk Radio Network, the network that Mike Savage and Laura Ingraham are on are equally impressive, which is no suprise to us conservatives.

Talk Radio Network Advertising Information

Source of TRN's claimed Demographics is reliable...

http://www.foliomag.com/2006/mediamark-research-inc-mri

Old 03-28-2012, 09:15 PM

3,128 posts, read 6,534,516 times
Quote:
Which ones? During the local breaks, where THOUSANDS of advertisers air on the over 600 local stations across the country?

On where there are national spots, like Leer Capital?

Oh, that "barter" ad stuff is over too.

Doing great for a college dropout - $40 million a year, 25 million listeners a week.....the Left wishes they had someone the country wanted to listen to.....but everyone they've put up has gone belly up.
Yes b/c money means he is of high moral character. Hey I'm not mad he has idiots listening to him and he's profiting. This is America.

He's still a hate monger.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:19 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,815,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnysee View Post
Are you sure about that? Seems others are curious about the demographics of his show, too. This guy went looking and only found them for Rush's website and though he dislikes Rush, he thinks the source of the website demographics is reliable.

Hmm....just what Rush would claim they are, too.

I bet we can find them online, somewhere.

NCFE: Rush Limbaugh Audience Demographics

Rushlimbaugh.com Traffic and Demographic Statistics by Quantcast
I find the Limbaugh show boorish. He continually repeats himself, gives very little actual information, any information he does give is disinformation, and he is childishly insulting.

I can't imagine how anyone with any intelligence could stand to listen to him.

Old 03-28-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Where was your outrage when Rush asked that he and his followers watch this woman having sex?

I know Rush, sarcasm and rhetoric used to make a point. Rush is an entertainer that uses those, and tons of humor to make valid points.

Unlike many types of pervs on the left, Rush of course would never wish to do such a thing. He was of course suggesting that if we are forced to put up the coin for someone's sex life then we should receive something FOR our coin.

No outrage needed, but being an apparent opponent of Rush's, I do defend your right to grasp at straws with such as this silly question above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies