Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2012, 12:11 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Was that a poll of all the members of your household?
i think he lives alone........ and still only got 75%.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2012, 12:20 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,135,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
i think he lives alone........ and still only got 75%.
Snowmobile Jesus was the dissenting vote.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:24 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigboto View Post
Except citizenship isn't determined by polls.

That, and I'm sure your number is bogus. Was that a poll of all the members of your household?

"Okay kids, show of hands! Who thinks Obama is a fake?"

Obama admits he was an indonesian citizen; I posted the proof where he said it with his own mouth

OhSoWrong says: I am mistaken; I'm not telling the truth.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:25 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,111,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Obama admits he was an indonesian citizen; I posted the proof where he said it with his own mouth

OhSoWrong says: I am mistaken; I'm not telling the truth.

Never ends with you, does it? Any dissenting proof goes into a black hole and disappears, doesn't it?

Old 03-30-2012, 12:26 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
Quote:
And the usurper in the white house has to hide / forge another document.

Isn't amazing - every time any document is requested - STONEWALLING!!!

3 forged documents to date; I think that the most appropriate solution is to surround the white house with army & marines - ARMED and tell the current occupant.. COME OUT you are under arrest!!

For blatant forgeries of epic proportions!!
Think i'll take my chances with Obama rather than anyone who shares the op's rabid view points..

I'm starting to see a disturbing trend among righties,looks like this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLvIFRNbqOs&feature=fvsr

Old 03-30-2012, 12:29 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Yup - insult me and make fun of it me... Keep up the great work of showing how immature you are and unable to face the facts:

Obama is A PROVEN LIAR!!

What exactly has he done?? cept fundrasing; playing basketball with secret service & golf

His greatest achievement is about to be tossed out by the Supremes as unconstitutional.

Record deficet spending, Record un-employment - Massive unsustainable debt - Show me one good thing he has done for this country with all of his regulations keeping people out of work.

The food stamp president has increased that amount of people by more than ten million.

I'm glad you are happy with this usurper in chief. I personally am disgusted with ALL the double talk

Old 03-30-2012, 12:32 PM

1,661 posts, read 1,393,250 times
Quote:
Yup - insult me and make fun of it me... Keep up the great work of showing how immature you are and unable to face the facts:

Obama is A PROVEN LIAR!!

What exactly has he done?? cept fundrasing; playing basketball with secret service & golf

His greatest achievement is about to be tossed out by the Supremes as unconstitutional.

Record deficet spending, Record un-employment - Massive unsustainable debt - Show me one good thing he has done for this country with all of his regulations keeping people out of work.

The food stamp president has increased that amount of people by more than ten million.

I'm glad you are happy with this usurper in chief. I personally am disgusted with ALL the double talk
What would you know about facts? Like the fact that every court has tossed every case as frivolous because THERE IS NO PROOF? Like the fact that the birth certificate is valid, and you are 1) basing your objections on an internet copy, and 2) taking the word of people who have no expertise in document authentication?

P.T. Barnum was right. There is a sucker born every minute.

Houseplants that can type.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
no he didn't and you posted a link talking about the british nationality act of 1948....... which has nothing, repeat NOTHING, to do with indonesian citizenship!

Old 03-30-2012, 12:47 PM

Quote:
....and unable to face the facts:
then please point out specifically what i've posted that wasn't fact.

( with the exception of my crack about you living alone. i will accept your word on the occupancy number of your household ).

Quote:
which has nothing to do with presidential eligibility.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Old 03-30-2012, 12:47 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
75% don't believe obama it is that simple.
And 100% don't believe you when you allege "real Americans" don't want Obama's change because you can't even explain who the 'real Americans' are.

For the third time: WHO ARE THESE 'REAL AMERICANS' YOU CLAIM TO KNOW THE WANTS AND DESIRES OF?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies