Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 11:33 PM

16,880 posts, read 15,190,568 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
Thank you for pointing out the real danger about all this with real clarity.

If it were found to be true, it would necessarily mean that many at top levels of government were in collusion to allow it to happen.

exactly my point. the federal goverment and the political machine that has been in place over the last 50 years or so really have stopped serving the people that elect them to office.

I just wait for the inevitable downfall and crash of the federal goverment and it gets rid of the political masters that want to remain in power at the sacrifice of the people they are supposed to be serving.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2012, 11:50 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,268,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
exactly my point. the federal goverment and the political machine that has been in place over the last 50 years or so really have stopped serving the people that elect them to office.

I just wait for the inevitable downfall and crash of the federal goverment and it gets rid of the political masters that want to remain in power at the sacrifice of the people they are supposed to be serving.

The fiction forum is three forums down.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:08 AM

29,094 posts, read 25,994,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Obama's is another forgery - 2 out of 2 so far!!

Evidence is mounting - this impostor needs to be arrested
Who is President Obama impostering?

Old 03-29-2012, 12:13 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,012,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Who is President Obama impostering?
Seriously...that's funny. I love dry wit.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
It hasn't occurred to any of you experts. Sheriff Joe is setting up the person in charge of the selective service records. Now with that response Joe will turn all that info over to the FBI.

Joe has MORE THAN PROBABLE cause (not against obama) but someone is forging important documents.
Don't overstate your case. If the good sheriff has probable cause - that is all he needs - nothing more.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Even the republipukes accept this.
I have never heard of this organization. Are they a 3rd party?

Old 03-29-2012, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Actually the fiction forum is fifteen doors down.
http://www.city-data.com/forum/writing/

Old 03-29-2012, 12:24 AM

5,767 posts, read 5,012,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
you know, I dont really care if pbo is a person able to or not able to be potus, as if it is ever found out that he was not supposed to ever be president, it will detroy the political process and the democrat party for forcing a lie upon the american people.

also, if it is ever found out that pbo was not supposed to ever be potus, then each and every bill he eveer signed will be null and void.

Monkey, contrary to popular belief all Illinois Democrats aren't Chicago crooks (never mind that the vile mayor has been dead quite a while now).
Don't you think that between '97 and '04 there were tons of reporters looking into his background? Sworn in on the Koran, my butt! He's as much an American as you or I...with the full force of the GOP, the Clintons and the Birthers looking relentlessly, shouldn't some shred of real evidence have turned up by now if he wasn't an American by birth? It's certainly time to put aside such nonsense, and accept reality. The only Birthers left are white racists, and you aren't one of those folks.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:39 AM

Quote:

if you want fiction, just take a look at the federal goverment starting after 1913.

Old 03-29-2012, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
Monkey, contrary to popular belief all Illinois Democrats aren't Chicago crooks (never mind that the vile mayor has been dead quite a while now).
Don't you think that between '97 and '04 there were tons of reporters looking into his background? Sworn in on the Koran, my butt! He's as much an American as you or I...with the full force of the GOP, the Clintons and the Birthers looking relentlessly, shouldn't some shred of real evidence have turned up by now if he wasn't an American by birth? It's certainly time to put aside such nonsense, and accept reality. The only Birthers left are white racists, and you aren't one of those folks.

I never was a birther and never will be, I just dont like the way the feds are overstepping their boundries that they are supposed to be following. it just gets worse each year and never seems to stop. some day it will be too much and the USA will fall just as the roman and british empires did. nothing is forever and the USA will follow that same line.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies