Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2012, 12:34 PM

7,931 posts, read 15,819,046 times

Advertisements

Will Jesse Jackson be rolling into town with 3 rings too?

Old 03-30-2012, 12:35 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,191,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
Color doesn't matter to me. I just see so many just making ASSUMPTIONS.
Thank you. Yes, assumptions on BOTH sides. What we have here IS a tragedy. No matter what, I think that Zimmerman guy should at least be held for involuntary manslaughter and that stupid law should be repaealed and I don't say that lightly believe me. I think everyone should have the right to defend themselves but not to actively go "hunting". Zimmerman should have shouted to the kid that he was Neighborhood Patrol and then if the kid ran, pursue him and then see what happened. If the kid did not run, then okay, let him go about his business. IMO Zimmerman was in the wrong to begin with. He should have identified himself.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:36 PM

7,006 posts, read 6,992,868 times
Racial/Political M.O. - divide and conquer

Democrats Ignore Real Racism while Exploiting Trayvon for Obama 2012
Reasonable, decent Americans know that trying the Martin/Zimmerman case in the media is wrong. Pure and simple. Ironically, the people who are screaming for justice for Trayvon are acting like a lynch mob.

Democrats are committed to dividing black and white Americans along racial lines. 'Leaning Forward' progressives are running to microphones and TV cameras spreading irresponsible, racially inflammatory rhetoric as if it were 1950 rather than 2012. Sharpton said at the Trayvon rally, "We've come to tell you enough is enough. We are tired of going to jail for nothing, and others going home for something." Jesse Jackson said, "Blacks are under attack." According to the Democrats' take on race relations in America, it is inconceivable that our nation's first family is black.

Step one was declaring the Tea Party racist. Exploiting Trayvon is step two in the Democrats' efforts to create a political black-vs.-white race war in which black Americans are so isolated, unified, and enraged at white America that they will monolithically run to the polls in November to rally to the defense of "their" black president.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:37 PM

381 posts, read 506,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Sebastian View Post
I read in SBPDL.COM, that Zimmerman's life has been threatened by the New Black Panther Party?

Is Zimmerman being protected by the police?
no, the 2nd amendment is protecting zimmerman...

Old 03-30-2012, 12:42 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,929,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quagmire_63 View Post
I am going from the interview that Zimmerman's dad gave to a reporter yersterday. Unless Trayvon comes back from the dead and says otherwise then that is what happened.
Can you please explain to me where his father was at the time of the shooting? Is he a witness?

All of this language, depicting Martin as a thug from Miami, is very precise and calculated. It's odd that Fox didn't ask his father about his son's past arrests and other problems with violence, like being fired from a job for being aggressive.

Oh, I know. Zimmerman worked illegally and didn't pay taxes. It was an under-the-table job as a security guard for private parties, also illegal. Gee, the right wingers who are sliming the dead teenager aren't mentioning any of this, are they? So, basically he was a bouncer and was even too violent to keep that job because he twisted a woman's leg. None of this was said under oath, so I am only repeating what a former coworker claims. However, it certainly sounds as if this man has anger management issues.

By the way, I have an insurance license in Florida. If you knew my name, you simply would have to go to FLDFS and look up my license to see what companies I represent, etc. Not only are all licenses public, but you can even find my Real Estate license on the Dept of Business Regulation site, and that expired in 1996. It shows the business address on file when I worked for an agency on Sanibel Island.

Now, find George Zimmerman for me. Every description of Zimmerman says he is currently working as an insurance agent.

Edit: I'll help a little. Here's a link to the site.

[url=http://www.myfloridacfo.com/Data/AAR_ALIS1/index.htm]LICENSEE SEARCH[/url]

Type his last name, then first. He was licensed in 2004 to sell P&C which is property insurance, auto, etc. He has no qualifying appointments which means he is not working. I'm in Life & Health, so if anyone else is a P&C agent, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Edit: I just came back to this post because someone implied I want Zimmerman harmed in any way. I was only questioning his job history. Of course the Florida Dept of Financial Services doesn't give out personal information about an agent. For example, I can look up my auto agent and see he is licensed in the State of Florida to sell me auto insurance and has been appointed by State Farm. That's all I meant.

Last edited by justNancy; 03-30-2012 at 01:16 PM.. Reason: clarify what I mean by "find Zimmerman"

Old 03-30-2012, 12:43 PM

4,571 posts, read 3,519,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
We know the environment out there. Why stir up the rest of the nuts? Why continue to give ignorance a platform? If Sharpton and the Ignorant NBPP want to get out there and act the fool, let them. But don't make it appear that every black person will be following his lead.
Most will and you know it. And so do we.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:44 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Most will and you know it. And so do we.

What do MOST have to do with ALL. Most rapist are male, does that put you in the category of a rapist?

Old 03-30-2012, 12:44 PM

70 posts, read 43,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
By the summer, Rev Al and Rev Jesse will have moved on to the next racial injustice where they can grab headlines and create new racial discord.

MSNBC must be proud that their anchors can make the news and report on it at the same time.

Old 03-30-2012, 12:45 PM

449 posts, read 877,455 times
He is a race/ethnicity hater.......he has created lots of problems for NYC........

Old 03-30-2012, 12:46 PM

1,081 posts, read 915,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
By the summer, Rev Al and Rev Jesse will have moved on to the next racial injustice where they can grab headlines and create new racial discord.
They make it easy to be a racist. Mission accomplished,
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies