U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:27 PM
 
16,480 posts, read 6,472,742 times
Reputation: 3333

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzards27 View Post
FYI, Bush DID NOT fly that plane. His cod piece did.
Maybe not "that" plane....but he flew....

What's obama's excuse?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:34 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,315 posts, read 11,539,172 times
Reputation: 6442
I think the OP needs to do a little fact checking before they post. The original post is filled with bias and or errors. Epic fail
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:35 PM
 
10,653 posts, read 6,576,650 times
Reputation: 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
What has a liberal done for you lately?
Stopped the right wing machine from completely destroying the nation. Thank god the dems whooped the GOP's rears and took back both the house and senate in 06', not to mention the presidency in 08'. Even one more second of complete GOP control would have likely caused the nation to go into a full blown meltdown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:41 PM
 
16,480 posts, read 6,472,742 times
Reputation: 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Stopped the right wing machine from completely destroying the nation. Thank god the dems whooped the GOP's rears and took back both the house and senate in 06', not to mention the presidency in 08'. Even one more second of complete GOP control would have likely caused the nation to go into a full blown meltdown.
Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yea, they done so good that overall in 2010 those bad ass dems lost over 600 slots throughout the United States....

and YOU call that an awesome job!!!! HAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

Typical liberal thinking...Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by chucksnee; 03-29-2012 at 08:03 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:46 PM
 
10,653 posts, read 6,576,650 times
Reputation: 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yea, they done so good that,..
Oh boy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:48 PM
Sco
 
4,261 posts, read 2,260,522 times
Reputation: 3287
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days-in-Florida View Post
I just figured this out.

Typical left wing blunder to change the real issues of today.

Liberals have controlled America since 2007 and they have trained wrecked our country.

They dont have anything good to run on so they have to do this trolling to keep the issues off their massive list of failures.

The anti American left need to go and we are going to give them one big going away party come November.

The end of liberals running things is about to end thank goodness.


What has a liberal done for you lately?
From my perspective, Obama and the Democrats have brought us back from the brink of destruction after years of mismanagement by Bush and the GOP. The economy is on an upswing and job growth is better than it has been in years. Why do conservatives always let their wishful thinking conflict with the facts. Despite the GOP's best efforts at obstruction, Obama has managed to get our country off the ledge and back on the right track.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:49 PM
 
16,480 posts, read 6,472,742 times
Reputation: 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Oh boy
I did not think you could come back with anything of substance....

No, wait...I did...Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:50 PM
 
Location: Pa
20,315 posts, read 11,539,172 times
Reputation: 6442
The problem with hardliners from bothsides is the same problem. They twist and destort facts to the point that they are anything but facts. They make excuses for their own and soon are lost in their own rhetoric.\They become so lost infact that they can no longer identify reality from the fantacy they create. It would be amusing to watch were it not for the rest of us being victimized by this circus.
The question should be will hardliners from the left or right ever get it right.
The answer is obvious. NO
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:52 PM
 
10,653 posts, read 6,576,650 times
Reputation: 4666
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I did not think you could come back with anything of substance....

No, wait...I did...Hahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I dun dar put more of dem a's in my haa! Dat meanz I win!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee ha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-29-2012, 07:54 PM
 
16,480 posts, read 6,472,742 times
Reputation: 3333
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I dun dar put more of dem a's in my haa! Dat meanz I win!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee ha!
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
The problem with hardliners from bothsides is the same problem. They twist and destort facts to the point that they are anything but facts. They make excuses for their own and soon are lost in their own rhetoric.\They become so lost infact that they can no longer identify reality from the fantacy they create. It would be amusing to watch were it not for the rest of us being victimized by this circus.
The question should be will hardliners from the left or right ever get it right.
The answer is obvious. NO
You gonna CoRrEcT this person^^...or aRe YoU ShOwInG YouR IgNoRaNcE?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top