Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 01:36 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,530,877 times

Advertisements

He's against involvement in foreign wars. He's opposed to most drug laws. He's against "nanny" laws. He believes women should have control over their own bodies. He has no problem with gay marriage. Mainly he thinks people should be in charge of their own lives ... if he were a Democrat, San Francisco would love him.

They say he's getting low on funds. The good part is that he is fundraising in CA, where candidates generally do very well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2012, 01:59 PM

6,392 posts, read 5,154,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Hacked machines is not "voter" fraud.
It is voting fraud, yes, but they're very different.

Voter fraud is something like .0003%; voting fraud is much higher.

You're looking at the wrong issue.
Yes, voting fraud is much higher.

4 Indiana Dems Charged With Election Fraud In 2008 Presidential Race | Fox News

Special Prosecutor Appointed In 2008 Presidential Election Fraud Case | Fox News

The prosecutor had to withdraw, because his name was forged and he may be called as a witness.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:55 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,908,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRAMERCAT View Post
When you wrap this issue into some esoteric GS packaging, you are immediately labled a global banking conspiracy theorist, or worse.

The clip that I posted could in fact could be shortened further to just include the actual 'hacking' segment, which should startle people, and hopefully go viral on U-tube.

Obviously people around the globe see what kind of sham elections we produce, all the while condemning other countries for their election practices.

What I can't figure out is why this issue has not been addressed by politician except Dennis Kucinich, and why no action has been taken to restore a paper trail of some sort, especially with a so-called 'reformist' president in office.
From what I have seen it is the same thing that is allowing the blatant other financial fraud going on.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:00 PM

16,870 posts, read 10,514,613 times
This is why I don't trust electronic voting machines. Too much temptation and ease of fraud. Plus, I find it highly suspicious that the idea of a paper trail has quickly been killed most places where people have brought it up.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:29 PM

8,274 posts, read 12,824,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Ron Paul couldn't win in an election if he were the only candidate running.

Please stop with this nonsense, the man CAN'T get elected.

He's 2012's Ralph Nader.

And Ralph Nader was a better choice!

Election fraud occurred in 2000 and again in 2004. I suspect it did again in 2008 but something went wrong. I found it odd that all the so called "liberal" media channels would call a state for Mccain with 2% reporting but wouldn't when 45% were in favor of Obama...

Who knows how long it has been since we actually elected a president. we need to eliminate the Diebold machines from all our elections.

Old 04-03-2012, 09:39 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,948,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkatt View Post
Yes, voting fraud is much higher.

4 Indiana Dems Charged With Election Fraud In 2008 Presidential Race | Fox News

Special Prosecutor Appointed In 2008 Presidential Election Fraud Case | Fox News

The prosecutor had to withdraw, because his name was forged and he may be called as a witness.
Indiana?

The REPUBLICAN SECRETARY OF STATE (you know, the guy IN CHARGE OF ELECTIONS?) was CONVICTED OF VOTER FRAUD:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/05/us...raud-case.html

Old 04-04-2012, 12:55 PM

8,274 posts, read 12,824,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
Indiana?

The REPUBLICAN SECRETARY OF STATE (you know, the guy IN CHARGE OF ELECTIONS?) was CONVICTED OF VOTER FRAUD:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/05/us...raud-case.html
Don't forget Katheryn Harris here in FL under Jeb Bush.... caught with stolen ballots in her trunk... Greg Palast wrote about the election fraud in 2000... very interesting for sure. Reps seem to be masters of this game. don't they care it is the Constitution they eliminate when they fraud an election?

It is sad, but we don't have the country I was born into anymore.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies