Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2012, 01:03 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
The reason they post is because they know many people will react in a childish way. If you would deny them the reactions they would fade away. Instead every birther thread ends up with 100-200 posts 90 percent which are nothing but child like tactics 1st graders use in a sand box
Oh, no! The birther threads will never go away unless the PTB decided to delete them at the first post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
The amount of time from my question to posting the results of doing all of those searches proves my point.

You - OhSoWrong - left out the most important part (that is not in your manual)

No former employers or personal friends have ever come forward with EVIDENCE!!
Oh, for Pity's sake! Do CD posters not have the right to a life? To eat breakfast, or go to church, or read the Sunday paper?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
so your agreeing that having factual knowledge on the subject somehow disqualifies your input?
Someone acutally laid that one on me in an immuization thread as well, FWIW. Seems to be some think that people on CD should post only "off the tops of their heads".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2012, 01:19 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
As I stated earlier. Everything Obama says is opposite from the truth.

We need 800 million for shovel ready jobs!!

People form habits and obama has a very documented habit of lying THEREFORE - It is obvious he is lying about being eligible.

Obama could have ended this long ago.. But he stonewalled UNTIL 2 1/2 years later the day Corsi's book came out - Obama produces what many state (with their reputations) that the document is a fraud.

Andrew Breitbart - was going to release movies to vet obama on March 1st. He conveniently DIED.

ALL concidence according to the obama camp. His editor said - there is no evidece we are not going to pursue the matter. Threats and intimdation work wonders for this administration.

A judge who one day said; If Obama doesn't appear he does so at his own peril - The very next week the judge throws all evidence out! Three hours of entering evidence into a court hearing all gets dismissed??

A blind man can see what is going on here.

Is Obama eligible ? Absolutely not!! No one has backed it up with Postive proof.

His school records clearly show he was receiving foreign aid through affirmative action. He is not listed on those school records as a u.s. citizen. THEREFORE: We cannot show those records - Privacy!! = B.S.

Obama 2012 - 2025 and beyond!! It is more than clear where he is taking America!!

The Peoples House!!!

One thing Obama never counted on:

There are more "patriots" in the U.S. that are very well armed. They outnumber the military -

Tyranny & Anarchy will not be tolerated. WATCH WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

THE TRUTH - WILL EVENTUALLY BE REVEALED - I'm afraid the streets will be filled with blood to expose this fraud.

Do you remember the very last thing George Bush did when in Office ??

He sent letters to all agencies, CIA - FBI - etc. DIG UP EVERYTHING you can on Obama!!

Those agencies do not need court orders to access said records on barry boy

Barry Soetoro - Indonesian student becomes president of the us. through fraud and manipulation.

Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's true father - He was the one who taught barry about the need for radical teaching to overthrow this country.

Obama buys his house from a man who is in jail -Tony Rezko.

Hawaii - Chicago the perfect atmosphere for honest people to make a career.

4 governors have been jailed!! (chuckle) Yeah Barry keeps good company -

You will know me, Obama bragged - by the people I surround myself with.

All radical muslims!!

yes barry; I can see through you; like clear transparent plastic. Your christian values shine brightly!!

OBAMA 2012 (CHUCKLE) this is when you will really find out who he is and what his purpose is.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:25 PM

3,501 posts, read 3,135,259 times
Quote:
The amount of time from my question to posting the results of doing all of those searches proves my point.

You - OhSoWrong - left out the most important part (that is not in your manual)

No former employers or personal friends have ever come forward with EVIDENCE!!
The onus of proof lies squarely on the birthers and no one else.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:27 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
When McCain's Panamanian birth came up, the senate passed a resolution making him a NBC.?
the senate didn't necessarily "make" mccain a NBC but confirmed that he was a NBC. the unique situation of mccain's was that births in the canal-zone were specifically considered by congress "US nationals" and not "US citizens" the year of mccain's birth. this was later changed and made retro-active.

see the tribe/olson memo for more input.

Barackryphal: The Tribe/Olson Memo on Natural Born Citizenship

Old 04-01-2012, 01:30 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that was sity data's point that you seemed to like. that historiandude was able to quickly and factually discredit his point was reason he shouldn't be trusted.
I took it to mean that his access to data that is not readily available to the average poster on CD indicates that there is something very unusual about this and that he isn't the "average poster" on CD.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:31 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,247,217 times
Quote:
As I stated earlier. Everything Obama says is opposite from the truth.

We need 800 million for shovel ready jobs!!

People form habits and obama has a very documented habit of lying THEREFORE - It is obvious he is lying about being eligible.

Obama could have ended this long ago.. But he stonewalled UNTIL 2 1/2 years later the day Corsi's book came out - Obama produces what many state (with their reputations) that the document is a fraud.

Andrew Breitbart - was going to release movies to vet obama on March 1st. He conveniently DIED.

ALL concidence according to the obama camp. His editor said - there is no evidece we are not going to pursue the matter. Threats and intimdation work wonders for this administration.

A judge who one day said; If Obama doesn't appear he does so at his own peril - The very next week the judge throws all evidence out! Three hours of entering evidence into a court hearing all gets dismissed??

A blind man can see what is going on here.

Is Obama eligible ? Absolutely not!! No one has backed it up with Postive proof.

His school records clearly show he was receiving foreign aid through affirmative action. He is not listed on those school records as a u.s. citizen. THEREFORE: We cannot show those records - Privacy!! = B.S.

Obama 2012 - 2025 and beyond!! It is more than clear where he is taking America!!

The Peoples House!!!

One thing Obama never counted on:

There are more "patriots" in the U.S. that are very well armed. They outnumber the military -

Tyranny & Anarchy will not be tolerated. WATCH WHAT IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN.

THE TRUTH - WILL EVENTUALLY BE REVEALED - I'm afraid the streets will be filled with blood to expose this fraud.

Do you remember the very last thing George Bush did when in Office ??

He sent letters to all agencies, CIA - FBI - etc. DIG UP EVERYTHING you can on Obama!!

Those agencies do not need court orders to access said records on barry boy

Barry Soetoro - Indonesian student becomes president of the us. through fraud and manipulation.

Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's true father - He was the one who taught barry about the need for radical teaching to overthrow this country.

Obama buys his house from a man who is in jail -Tony Rezko.

Hawaii - Chicago the perfect atmosphere for honest people to make a career.

4 governors have been jailed!! (chuckle) Yeah Barry keeps good company -

You will know me, Obama bragged - by the people I surround myself with.

All radical muslims!!

yes barry; I can see through you; like clear transparent plastic. Your christian values shine brightly!!

OBAMA 2012 (CHUCKLE) this is when you will really find out who he is and what his purpose is.
If you don't like him, help vote him out.

Your psycho babble is the same every time, meaningless with no proof what so ever.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:33 PM

Quote:
How does someone claim to know the contents of documents that they admit they have never seen? Clairvoyance?

A more factual statement would be "My birther fantasy is that His school records would show he was receiving foreign aid through affirmative action. I want it to be true so badly that I'll keep saying it until I believe it."

Old 04-01-2012, 01:39 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
Not in any court of law that I know of.
Then you must be unfamiliar with the US Constitution. The Full Faith and Credit Clause says the court must accept all paperwork authenticated by the ruling authority from a state.

The COLB is a fully credited and authenticated document by the Department of Health in the State of Hawaii.

Birthers can go climb a rope on this issue.

Old 04-01-2012, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
I took it to mean that his access to data that is not readily available to the average poster on CD indicates that there is something very unusual about this and that he isn't the "average poster" on CD.
Or that he has been engaged in this same debate, with many of these same birthers for several months/years?
If your opponent continues to drag out the same lies and BS that you've countered time and time again, I imagine it gets easier to reply to them (likely with the same counterarguments or expansions thereof) especially if they've failed to present anything new or tangible in all of that time. It may not be a matter of "having the facts at your fingertips" as much as it is "repeating yourself over and over again until you can do it in your sleep"

Old 04-01-2012, 01:41 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
And.... fukino says she saw the bc and it was half written and half typed.
And birthers show that they take things so literally that they can't see the forest for the trees.

She was of course expressing her opinion. Its not a fact.

And there are parts of the Birth record (its not A CERTIFICATE until its been affixed with a seal and signed by the ruling authority), that are NOT released to the public.

NO one ever gets a full copy of their birth record. They all get truncated forms of their record as a BIRTH CERTIFICATe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies