Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2012, 05:44 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times

Advertisements

Bill Ayers; speaks -

William Ayers: 'I get up every morning thinking ... today I'm gonna end capitalism'

Now; Isn't that exactly what Obama is doing ?

These two are practically 'brothers' - Mary Ayers & Tom Ayers bragged how they were putting a foreign student through school. A boy who bragged I will be presdent some day; to the local mail man.

Now, You have listened in the past how Obama distances himself from Ayers - So read the simple truth!!

Bill Ayers is the one who wrote "Dreams from My Father" William is a literary genius - When you read several of his past writings and then read Dreams it is more than obvious.

This stuff is not made up. This is actual news that the 'enemedia' is hiding!

Bought & paid for media by George Soros and the elite that want to change the world to their way of thinking.

The New World Order (of elites) Hooray for them & ********* (the common man).

Missouri House OKs birth-records requirement

State lawmakers revive eligibility requirement

Yes these are very dangerous times;!! We have an election coming up that is impossible for Obama to win. Yes he is scared - his staff is trembling - hire people; promise them anything to stop the truth from coming out!!

I am out talking daily - very loud to everyone I meet. My sons do the same. I suggest you all - do the same. Don't let this foreign exchange student destroy this country. His motives of bankrupting the U.S. are more than obvious.

Thanks and have a great day!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2012, 05:53 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
If the birthers are so full of **** then why do the anti-birthers spend so much time attacking these threads? This is a serious question - if you can answer it, you might persuade me to jump off of the fence.
For starts, it really bugs me when someone posts something blatantly untrue, e.g. Obama was born in Kenya. For a while, I thought we were making progress, in that even some of the most strident birthers were starting to accept that O. was born in HI, and the argument was the "two parent" issue. However, it seems like some birthers have regressed of late, back to believing that Ann Obama went to Kenya at age 18, without her Kenyan husband, to deliver a baby and then whisked him back into the US and invovled hersefl in some skullduggery to get his birth recorded as having taken place in Hawaii.

Other issues that bug me and almost always bring about a response:

"There are no records of Obama having attended (insert name of school)", even when his pictures appears in yearbooks, his name in graduation programs, etc.
"Lolo Soetoro adopted Obama"
"Obama renounced his Indonesian citizenship"

I am using quotes so some birther doesn't take this post and say, "See. Even non-birthers have their doubts".

It also bugs me that people want to see documents and records way above and beyond what has been asked of any other president or candiate, e.g. baptism records, attorney client lists, etc ad infinitum.

I have no doubt Obama was born in Hawaii and attended the schools he said he did as a US citizen after he returned to the US.

Old 04-01-2012, 05:54 PM

29,094 posts, read 25,996,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
Oh so not an expert at anything. Trouble shooting? Please. A fight on a beach, I see trouble...yeah...that's trouble shooting.

Well, we have seen thaty ou notice things that are imaginary, that's for sure.

Lying doesn't help you.

Yes, to make fun of birthers and idiocy.

Well, it seems you weren't born in this century nor the last, since you are unfamiliar with the 14th Amendment and Wong Kim Ark.
The 14th amendment was ratified in the century before the last century.

Are you implying that SityData is at least 113 years old?

I was born last century and didn't know about Wong Kim Ark until this year.

Last edited by Harrier; 04-01-2012 at 06:04 PM..

Old 04-01-2012, 05:55 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,239,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
No problem there. Obama has been proven to be a natural born citizen, and has shown his birth records with proof of identity.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:00 PM

Quote:

I am out talking daily - very loud to everyone I meet. My sons do the same. I suggest you all - do the same. Don't let this foreign exchange student destroy this country. His motives of bankrupting the U.S. are more than obvious.

Thanks and have a great day!
Kayuqtuq ukiaġmi. Sikulġmiu-rami pisruktuaq tamaani. Qaluŋmik niġiruak tikiññiġaa iyyaġrim apiq-srukługu-aasriiñ, "Nakiñ taamna qa-lik piviuŋ?"
"Kanakŋa sikuiḷḷiġumun pamium-nik niksiksuqługu niksiksikkaġa," itnaġniġaa

Old 04-01-2012, 06:02 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,434,478 times
Quote:
i'm curious if this will stand up on revue for one part:

"Evidence used to verify a nominee’s status as a natural born citizen must be in the form of the most complete record of birth available from the controlling legal authority at the time of the nominee’s birth."

i'm not positive but it seems to be asking for the first birth certificate from the time of birth. if that's the case then it's unconstitutional for violating the full faith and credit clause.

one thing "2parent" birthers won't like about the missouri bill is their definition of NBC:

"Natural born citizen†means having been declared a national and citizen of the United States at birth or having been declared a national and United States citizen under federal law as it existed at the time of the nominee’s birth."

Old 04-01-2012, 06:09 PM

Can you post your long form birth certificate also?

Old 04-01-2012, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
What federal funding might that be, or are you pulling yet another conspiratorial claim out of your nether regions?
lol

Old 04-01-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaseMan View Post
I like to pick on the birthers because...well, I don't really know why. People who are willfully stupid get my attention. I feel that they need to be punished for it. Their frustration and torment satisfies me.
Schadenfreude.

Old 04-01-2012, 06:19 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post

Can you post your long form birth certificate also?
I am not running for the highest office in this country.

Definition of INSANE: Spend a BILLION dollars for a job that pays ?? how much??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies