Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2012, 07:36 AM

164 posts, read 463,785 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supachai View Post
It's funny to me how some will come here and say that people should be able to marry whomever they want, but then turn around and get all bent out of shape because some White people only want to marry other White people. If a White person wants to marry White, then why should that bother anyone? I think it would only be an issue to those that have an agenda.
Most white people marry other white people, and most of these white people wouldn't choose to marry interracially. This, by itself, is "an issue" to very few. What's bothersome is the racist mindset displayed in comments like these:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
That is so true. They will FOREVER crave that yum-yum "chocolate"
Actually its we don't want them back. But hey whatever you wanna think. Tainted trash is just that regardless.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim6624 View Post
Here's the way I see it:

75% of them are obese and/or unintelligent.
20% of them will be single mothers, without support from baby daddy.
5% of them will live happily ever after.

Here's the way I look at it:

When White men mix, they marry Asian women. Asian women tend to be intelligent, polite, and good mothers. The offspring of these relationships will mix with other White's and in a couple of generations will basically be white.

When White women mix, they marry Black men. Black men tend to cheat, abandon their children, and abhor education. The fact that 9 times out of 10 these women suffer from psychological issues and obesity, removing these women from the bloodline is a net gain. Another positive factor is that society tends to view the offspring as purely "black" (e.g. Obama), so the offspring are more likely to mix with other blacks.

It's actually a pretty good system of keeping European genetics top-notch, eliminating a large number of bad seeds.

Disclaimer: The generalizations presented in this post do not apply to all members of the described ethnic groups.
So, someone is only attracted to men or women who share their racial or ethnic background? Great. They want to ensure that their children resemble them in skin color, facial structure and hair texture? Terrific. They enjoy living in a nation where most people's ancestors originated in the same places as their own, and they don't want to contribute to changing the makeup of the majority population? Excellent. They want to avoid the complications of interracial marriage, or of raising a child of mixed race? Fantastic. They feel so tied to their ethnic culture that they would never consider stepping outside it when looking for a mate? Stupendous.

But when they characterize entire races of people as deadbeat parents, ignoramuses, and bedhoppers--or for that matter, as wonderful parents, faithful partners, and well mannered folk with high IQs--and when they go on to say that anyone* of their own race who would pair off with someone of another race must almost necessarily be a fat cretin with several screws loose, people will get "bent out of shape," and they're justified in doing so.

*Any woman of their own race, that is, because one ism obviously deserves another.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 07:59 AM

152 posts, read 150,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Well, that's a great reason to encourage biases against entire races of people. He bothers her and is loud. Fiddlesticks! She's gonna be adversely affected for life.

You certainly have my nomination for Father of the Year.
Obviously you aren't a father. I am allowing my daughter to see how other races act when she herself is around them I have no need to push my beliefs on her she can see for herself. So take head from ass and learn to read what I wrote. Thanks.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:31 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,648,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserkr View Post
Obviously you aren't a father. I am allowing my daughter to see how other races act when she herself is around them I have no need to push my beliefs on her she can see for herself. So take head from ass and learn to read what I wrote. Thanks.
Oh, I'm a father. I raise my children not to be racist, sexist or biased in any way. I see from your posts that your parenting skills are the ones that should be questioned......as well as your link to reality. I didn't know that you, or anyone else, had the ability to see how entire races of billions of people act from minute to minute, hour to hour, day to day.

Old 04-02-2012, 08:48 AM

20,716 posts, read 19,360,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
...only until they reach age 28, then men switch over to those of us who age well.
They age just fine except when they move from the north and sunbath in Southern California. And given how obese the girls from the south seem to get when living in North America, I am not so sure how that is working out either. Nature, the ultimate racist.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:32 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
Curious, but did you marry a black woman and if you did is she lighter skinned than you?
The race of my wife is a matter of record on here, and still, what difference does that make anyway? Did i tell anyone who they should and shouldn't be dating? I have better things to do with my time. Marry or date a goat for all i care.

Like i said, i had choices. Lotta folks on here don't know what that is because it wasn't available to them. They had to take what they could get.

They could at least be honest about it instead of putting up a front about some "purity" nonsense.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:41 AM

1,389 posts, read 1,312,791 times
They prob. don't want to marry down.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:48 AM

10,854 posts, read 9,300,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund_Burke View Post
They prob. don't want to marry down.
Which woman is marrying down: One that marries a successful black business or professional man with a bachelors or masters degree or one that is marrying a white guy that is strung out on meth stocking shelves in a warehouse with a high school education?

Old 04-02-2012, 10:50 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,403,086 times
lol i guess....like every single
asian lady wants to marry an
asian guy. who does that?

Old 04-02-2012, 12:21 PM

1,389 posts, read 1,312,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
Which woman is marrying down: One that marries a successful black business or professional man with a bachelors or masters degree or one that is marrying a white guy that is strung out on meth stocking shelves in a warehouse with a high school education?

I imagine she could find an Asian superior in either case, that's my point.

Old 04-02-2012, 12:30 PM

152 posts, read 150,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Oh, I'm a father. I raise my children not to be racist, sexist or biased in any way. I see from your posts that your parenting skills are the ones that should be questioned......as well as your link to reality. I didn't know that you, or anyone else, had the ability to see how entire races of billions of people act from minute to minute, hour to hour, day to day.
I am not raising my children to be any of the above either. Letting them see how people act in society is all the teacher I need. They learn for themselves. Its quite simple to sit back and watch them interact with others and let them make their own decisions I don't force my kids to interact with anyone they don't choose to. I give them choices and they make them on their own. You can question all you want I personally could care less what you or anyone else thinks of my parenting skills. At least I am not brainwashing my children into some utopian wonderland of equality and bull****. Common sense is my kids teacher they need no prodding or pushing. They don't like people then that's fine its nature doing its job.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies