Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 07:17 PM

1,048 posts, read 4,345,179 times

Advertisements

I just finished listening to Mr. Bush address to the nation. While I agree with the bottom line that we cannot withdraw from Iraq now, I do not think that tonight’s speech would make a different for the anti-bush crowd. The anti-bush crowd would be against anything Bush says.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-13-2007, 07:20 PM

592 posts, read 2,809,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoWeb View Post
I just finished listening to Mr. Bush address to the nation. While I agree with the bottom line that we cannot withdraw from Iraq now, I do not think that tonight’s speech would make a different for the anti-bush crowd. The anti-bush crowd would be against anything Bush says.
As is now being witnessed by the big three coverage of their dissenting opinions on how wrong GWB is.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:22 PM

564 posts, read 1,726,897 times
Wait a second. That old Texan on TV tonight was our president? And there I was, thinking that we had ourselves the first entertaining sitcom in years.

5,758 posts, read 11,634,135 times
I didn't watch it and don't care to. It's just a repetition of the same old... stuff.

572 posts, read 2,088,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaneyland View Post
As is now being witnessed by the big three coverage of their dissenting opinions on how wrong GWB is.
Because he is wrong.

He lied. Enough said. I lost faith in Clinton when he lied - Bush is worse because he's playing with American's minds and lives.

Really - How can you still support such a disgrace?

Old 09-13-2007, 07:24 PM

1,565 posts, read 4,310,178 times
Pft, I don't watch his speeches. It's always the same babble over and over. Actions speak louder than words anyways..

Old 09-13-2007, 07:32 PM

270 posts, read 1,159,836 times
My question is to all the ati bush people, what was he suppose to do? He has made a few mistakes in my O but having to clean up after 9-11 he has done a great job. And y does no one talk to the troops on the front lines wether they want to stay or not? Most of them want to stay and get a job done that they were sent out to do. but we only hear what the media wants us to hear.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:36 PM

270 posts, read 1,159,836 times
and the DEM. from maryland Reed(?) he is just a basher period. and Colweb said it if you are against Bush it wouldnt have matter what he said they would have found something wrong with it.
I think that President Bush has done a good job. and I dont see any of the bush basher in any kind of situation that he has been in. i dont see them up running the U.S.A. after all that has happened in the last several years. Just like adults with no kids, ask them and they know how to raise your child better than you

Old 09-13-2007, 07:36 PM

572 posts, read 2,088,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Juicebox View Post
My question is to all the ati bush people, what was he suppose to do? He has made a few mistakes in my O but having to clean up after 9-11 he has done a great job. And y does no one talk to the troops on the front lines wether they want to stay or not? Most of them want to stay and get a job done that they were sent out to do. but we only hear what the media wants us to hear.
This is absolutely untrue. I have 2 family members in Iraq, both want to leave. The general consensus among the more educated kids over there is that Bush isn't doing the wonderful job that you supporters believe.

His 'mistakes' have cost thousands of American lives - far more than 9/11. And you still support this?

Where are the WMDs? Was that a mistake????

Why are the majority of Bush supporters so far from NYC, DC and PA? Why don't they send their children there, or go themselves if they're so pro-blood.

I'm not anti-Bush - I'm anti-liar. I disliked Clinton as well. Far too many people in this country are gullible as heck.

Old 09-13-2007, 07:46 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,628,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremeyk482 View Post
The general consensus among the more educated kids over there is that Bush isn't doing the wonderful job that you supporters believe.
Wow, what a tainted statement. Putting down the intelligence levels thousands of troops because their opinion is different than yours. Maybe some shouldn't have joined the military in the first place, its not like they couldn't have known there was a chance they would get sent to a fight or war that was harsh and unpopular. Or maybe their the uneducated ones?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies