Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2012, 04:15 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,590 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bideshi View Post
That Obama commented on the incident at all is source enough.
You claimed that Obama wanted Zimmerman executed, I heard Obama's comments and didn't hear anything like that. So you have no proof

Old 04-11-2012, 04:19 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,305,052 times
99% of these 168 pages on the topic are all speculation and opinion As only 2 people know what really happened that night and one of them wont be saying much..

Old 04-11-2012, 04:21 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
99% of these 168 pages on the topic are all speculation and opinion As only 2 people know what really happened that night and one of them wont be saying much..
Too bad for him he wasn't packing heat.

You don't bring skittles to a gun fight, or you don't bring a gun to a skittles fight, which one is it?

Old 04-11-2012, 04:24 AM

6,897 posts, read 4,752,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Anyone else believe that George Zimmerman is no longer in this country?

I think that he's probably already in the DR.
Possible, but I doubt it, I think he is just laying low until things calm down a bit.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:46 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,423,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Democan View Post
I hadn't heard this detail stated before. If it's true that certainly shoots Zimmerman's testimony in the foot. Though the girlfriend's word could be questioned who claims this as being biased. If the call had been recorded somehow that would be le coup de gras.
Who is more biased than George Zimmerman? Yet many in this thread except his account word for word.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hangin' Chad View Post
For all you folks who argue "if the races were reversed"...."if Trayvon was a white (or "White Hispanic") then Zimmerman would be behind bars"....here's a little eye-opener from Phoenix where a 22 year old black guns down an unarmed, mentally challenged "white/white hispanic" who was merely walking his dog:

Taco Bell Shooting Victim was Holding Leash, Not Weapon (http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/crime/taco-bell-shooting-victim-was-holding-leash-not-weapon-4-4-2012 - broken link)

I checked with Jesse and Big Al's travel agents and they confirmed that the "Reverends" had not booked tickets for the big march and candlelight vigil in Phoenix.......LMAO at the hypocrisy of the Racial Industrial Complex and its left-wing syncophants......
Now find a case in Florida. Thanks.

Old 04-11-2012, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Shadow View Post
no.. decent people don't get divorced. they work it out, for better or for worse. decent people don't bail when they can't handle it.
So people who have gotten a divorce are no longer decent people?

Old 04-11-2012, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
Something I don't believe I've seen mentioned:

What kind of moron walks nearly a mile in the freaking rain to buy skittles and iced tea?

Nobody I know is that stupid.

I wonder why he was really out in the rain.
A couple of weeks ago, I saw two people walking in the rain. But I didn't know it was a crime until this case. Is it ok to drive in the rain? Is it ok to take a bus in the rain? You usually have to stand outside to wait for a bus. I guess if it starts raining while at the bus stop, the person is guilty of some criminal activity. What if you are walking on a clear day and a shower breaks out? That could be considered a misdemeanor I guess while knowingly walking in the rain when rain is forecast is obviously a felony punishable by instant suspicion and death.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:00 AM

29 posts, read 21,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Trayvon Martin's parents "discerned" that it was their son screaming before the experts came to their conclusions and yes I imagine a parent would know their child's screams.

The police report is rightfully under scrutiny due to the inefficient and lax way they handled the case...is it not? So you are actually going to fall back on that weak argument? I posted a link the other day pointing to the questionable history of the Sanford PD. I'm assuming you did not see it.

Actually, Trayvon's father told police that the screams were not his son's.....but that was before Jesse and Big Al got involved and encouraged him to come to a different conclusion....one that may be "more beneficial" to him financially down the road.....

Old 04-11-2012, 06:15 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
You claimed that Obama wanted Zimmerman executed, I heard Obama's comments and didn't hear anything like that. So you have no proof
You're not capable of comprehending a figure of speech apparently. They don't electrocute people anymore. If I said "throw the book at him" you'd want me to source that wouldn't you? There is clearly more interest in this shooting by the White House than is normal in an incident like this. Never mind. You'll want proof beyond the obvious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies