Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2012, 12:40 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,531,346 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
No, I have my eyes wide open to what is going on in our country and the world.

But you can't see a thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy
I can't stand that the President of the United States is a Marxist, that has spent most of his life hating the United States, hating what we are as a people, hating our Constitution and our economic system, our system of government (Representative Republic), and has been doing everytihng to destroy it. Obama was steeped in communism and Marxism as a child. He has internalized the ideas taught him by his mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, and he spent 20 years listening to a pastor preaching hatred of America. The same man baptized his children, and he has refused to condemn such hatred.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2012, 12:44 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Hey, roy...

Tell me what was so radical about Alinsky. I've asked you this before, but I don't recall ever getting an explanation from you.
The title of his pamphlet wouldn't have anything to do with his thinking, in your thinking, but it sure does for me. I will continue to think of Alinsky as a very radical thinking radical till you come up with a better title to the pamphlet.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiRob View Post
Saul Alinsky died when President Obama was 9 years old! "Roy's "old"? your screen name fits!
Yep. Once a man dies there is no chance that anyone will ever be influenced by his thoughts and words ever again. If this is so true why do I see so many of Alinsky's suggestions being carried out from the depths of the White House by all those czars? Too many of them weren't adults when Alinsky died but they sure do know what he taught.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:51 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,813,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Yep. Once a man dies there is no chance that anyone will ever be influenced by his thoughts and words ever again. If this is so true why do I see so many of Alinsky's suggestions being carried out from the depths of the White House by all those czars? Too many of them weren't adults when Alinsky died but they sure do know what he taught.
Hitler hated Jews who were commies. People who hate commies are Hitler-ish.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
ummm, Ayers died in 1972...when Obama was 11.
I think you may find that Bill Ayers is still, or recently, employed at the University of Chicago so it seems rather funny that he has been dead all that time. Maybe you were talking about one of Obama's other teachers. Hell, some think that Ayers is the real author of one of Obama's books.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
Glenn Beck must not have done a "10 Reasons Alinsky is a Radical" list yet. That's why roy can't answer your question. Once Back does, Roy will let you know the TRUTH that the rest of the world doesn't want us to know!!

I see you have failed to see my reference to the title of Alinsky's pamphlet. Oh well, you wouldn't want to think about that anyway, would you?

Old 04-05-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
But you can't see a thing.
From your quote it seems that you aren't seeing many things. Do you actually not know about some of those people? How about why "Frank" was in Hawaii when Obama was his "student"? Why was he there, anyway?

Old 04-05-2012, 12:59 PM

12,282 posts, read 13,236,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Some don't believe that Obama is in any way linked to Alinsky and what he stood for. I guess those who don't like this statement haven't bothered to read any of Aklinsky's words to radicals. Here you can see most of them.

Proof That Obama is Linked to Radical Alinsky – Patriot Update
You need to read OBJECTIVE articles not one sided SUBJECTIVE articles.

Old 04-05-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Hitler hated Jews who were commies. People who hate commies are Hitler-ish.
I am not sure why Hitler seemed to hate Jews or communists but he used them to advance his cause quite well, I think.

Old 04-05-2012, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
You need to read OBJECTIVE articles not one sided SUBJECTIVE articles.
Outside MSNBC, where else can I find these objective articles? You don't waste a lot of time reading any blog that is not very left leaning, so why should I do what you suggest?

I merely posted this thread to get some discussion going and now I get told what I should do to keep up. Wheeeeeeeee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies