U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:26 AM
 
266 posts, read 142,404 times
Reputation: 64

Advertisements

Quote:
Which proves you were wrong in your earlier statement.
No, you were talking about airspace, I was talking about using their infrastructure. Two different things. You are wrong.

Quote:
Not always though and the amount they got screwed over is legendary.
Well Germany and Russia are the most powerful nations in Europe. Germany because of it's industry and Russia because of its resources. So they are doing pretty good I would say.

Quote:
I was talking about any NATO conflict period...they send the troops to the rear of the conflict or they don't join it at all.
[/quote]

They won't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:28 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
1,392 posts, read 1,267,344 times
Reputation: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
Who here claimed otherwise? Not I, or people I spoke for and against you.
Actually you claimed when dealing with crazy people war is useful and claimed those running Iran are crazy yet said you don't support war with Iran. In other words you are contradicting yourself is what I'm getting at.

Quote:
Paying attention without a purpose and lack of desire to learn and analyze results in NOTHING.
Indeed, its a lesson you should learn.

Quote:
And I'm talking about health care systems that works better for these countries despite a greater proportion of aging population, than we can claim for our own.
Problem here is I was talking the economy overall not just healthcare...you know with me mentioning Japan recently getting trade deficits. So please pay attention next time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:28 AM
 
Location: West Coast of Europe
21,133 posts, read 19,168,859 times
Reputation: 8403
Quote:
Originally Posted by renault View Post
butbutbut I thought Europeans were more well-rounded and smarter than Americans?

Further proof the USA should never take Europe's opinion on anything into account.
With most things you won't even find one European opinion anyway. Usually countries and people therein have their own, oftentimes contradicting opinions. Which is one reason processes in Europe tend to be slow and difficult.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:31 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
1,392 posts, read 1,267,344 times
Reputation: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by geeoro View Post
When are people here going to "wake up and smell the coffee" instead of deflecting the problems here to Europe or wherever there desires take them and use this myopic view of America as THE only Country in the World who has it right.................
Oh shut up and get over yourself. The guy posted that killing thousands of innocent civilians on 9/11 was justified for christ sake. Its pretty obvious from that and his other posts that he hates the United States and wants it to fall apart. My comment had **** to do with healthcare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:32 AM
 
Location: Hoboken
19,891 posts, read 16,252,911 times
Reputation: 3123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whateverhere View Post
No, you were talking about airspace, I was talking about using their infrastructure. Two different things. You are wrong.



Well Germany and Russia are the most powerful nations in Europe. Germany because of it's industry and Russia because of its resources. So they are doing pretty good I would say.

They won't.[/quote]

You are two assignments behind. We are waiting for you to tell us how to calculate IMR, and where I'd the debt to GDP ratio for the US and Italy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:33 AM
 
Location: Staten Island, NY
6,482 posts, read 6,171,296 times
Reputation: 6957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whateverhere View Post
On 9/11 some German pacifist were holding signs at protests which said: "Hiroshima, Dresden, Hamburg, New York. Terror is coming home."
Oh, yeah? Well, screw them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:35 AM
 
Location: Dallas, TX
31,777 posts, read 24,783,968 times
Reputation: 12152
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa1984 View Post
Actually you claimed when dealing with crazy people war is useful and claimed those running Iran are crazy yet said you don't support war with Iran. In other words you are contradicting yourself is what I'm getting at.
No, I support diplomacy. Do you?

Quote:
Indeed, its a lesson you should learn.
Don't worry about me. I'm the one trying to teach you after noticing a problem with your ideas around "paying attention".

Quote:
Problem here is I was talking the economy overall not just healthcare...you know with me mentioning Japan recently getting trade deficits. So please pay attention next time.
This thread is about health care reform and the amusement self-defeating Americans is providing to the world taking their country back(wards). Having difficult digesting facts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:36 AM
 
266 posts, read 142,404 times
Reputation: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa1984 View Post
Stop...just stop.

You are said you believed 9/11 was justified.

You put a smiley next to your comment about the United States falling.

You are calling the U.S. an empire even though its routinely asked to do these actions.

You are clearly showing signs that you hate the United States and want it to fall apart.
I never said 9/11 was justified. I said I think it response for Americas policies in the middle east for the last 40 years.

So who is asking to bomb Iran and Iraq? Please tell me.

Again I'm just a realist. But some day America will wake up and smell the coffee. But then it will be already to late.

Quote:
You must be imagining way...way...way into the future then since no currency is in the position to replace the US dollar.
It's already happening. Why do you think we had to bomb Iraq because they wanted to trade their oil for Euros. But unfortunately America can not bomb every single nation that will refuse to buy oil for dollars. It is already happening.

Sanctions dodge: India to pay gold for Iran oil, China may follow — RT

The dollar eventually will be replaced by a basket of currencies. And then God may help us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:36 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
1,392 posts, read 1,267,344 times
Reputation: 936
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whateverhere View Post
Well Germany and Russia are the most powerful nations in Europe.
Russia has a lot of nukes and oil and that is about it. Are they powerful? Yeah? most powerful? Debatable since the UK and rival there power as well as Germany's.

Quote:
Germany because of it's industry and Russia because of its resources. So they are doing pretty good I would say.
Unless the economy slows down with less trade happening since Germany is so relight on trade vs there domestic market. If fuel prices drop Russia goes into an economic tailspin.

Quote:
They won't.
Which means they are about useless and not fufiling there obligations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-06-2012, 10:40 AM
 
Location: Staten Island, NY
6,482 posts, read 6,171,296 times
Reputation: 6957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Americans believe they are the crowning glory of the human race; the master race, and that everybody else is just dirt.
But it's all American arrogance, stupidity, and stubbornness.
On what to do about millions of uninsured people America is the baffled nation. Duh!
Cheer up. Metamucil comes in pill form now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top