U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2012, 06:52 AM

1,392 posts, read 1,271,853 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whateverhere View Post
You moron I never said that. But keep on trolling. You are an idiot.

Go pound sand.
Your getting touchy for someone who claims not to care. Also the fact of the matter is you said the killings of thousands of American citizens was justified that is what you said. That is why you got treated like you did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2012, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Exactly my point.
No you just flat out said it was okay that people died on 9/11.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:55 AM

266 posts, read 142,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa1984 View Post
I didn't. Learn to read. Troll!!!

Old 04-07-2012, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Your getting touchy for someone who claims not to care. Also the fact of the matter is you said the killings of thousands of American citizens was justified that is what you said. That is why you got treated like you did.
Ha, Ha keep on trolling. I never said that.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:57 AM

22,411 posts, read 11,542,632 times
Quote:
Then you should be able to quote him. I have had this crap pulled on me before. Our interventionist foreign policies does not mean that the deaths of American civilians in terrorist attacks is justified it means that they are inevitable.

Old 04-07-2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whogo View Post
Then you should be able to quote him.
He can't because I never did. That's why he is trolling.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:00 AM

10,588 posts, read 10,740,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimmerama View Post
Well that story of yours smells - Any Canadian (or French, or German, or Swiss, or Japanese, or Englishman) is well within their rights to purchase and obtain supplemental health care... I find it hard to believe that a millionaire anywhere in the world can't get his own mother great health care... Which means the rest of your story is rather suspect.
The woman was with cancer...old and facing certain death...This man I am talking about had a lot of control over hospitals and was not your typical millionaire....He was a man of duty and honor..He was not about to insult his own institution by over riding the system for the sake of his dying mother...The dying mother did get the best care- considering...what I was describing was a defect in the public system...not so much about over crowding..but a bottleneck effect that makes it hard to free up beds..

We can handle the capacity...but in Canada the problem is NOT getting the person in the hospital but getting those ready to leave OUT...mostly older people...we are poorly organized when it comes to transporting them back to care facilities.....because we user PRIVATE contractors with rusty ambulances staffed by low quality staff....there........................hope you understand.

As for buying extra care you do not need it. My rich friend suggested that the system be privatized ....not because it does not work...but because he is a business man...and a bit of a cut throat opportunist....cos there is gold in them their hills.....lol..

Old 04-07-2012, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Then you should be able to quote him. I have had this crap pulled on me before. Our interventionist foreign policies does not mean that the deaths of American civilians in terrorist attacks is justified it means that they are inevitable.
Exactly. They are the reason. But not justified by any means.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
cliff note version of conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whateverhere
On 9/11 some German pacifist were holding signs at protests which said: "Hiroshima, Dresden, Hamburg, New York. Terror is coming home."
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwa1984
Then they wonder why Americans have a **** Europe mentality. Imagine there reactions if they get hit with a terrorist attack and we held up signs of Auschwitz.
Quote:
Well I think they have a case.
Quote:
Well I think, that one day america's chickens will come home to roost.
And on that day may god help us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw1984
You realize how stupid that remark is? You are giving the okay smily why saying god help us like you want the country to crash and burn. That is beyond stupid.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:
Exactly. They are the reason. But not justified by any means.
Why do you need to make two different responses to the same post? Are you incapable of just doing one?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies