U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2012, 09:58 PM

12,196 posts, read 17,876,346 times

Advertisements

HOw come I can go a whole day without thinking or hearing about race and for some people it consume their whole life?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2012, 10:30 PM

4,541 posts, read 3,639,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamale View Post
Don't F**K with the white man!

We will tolerate you, but don't corner us.
OMG...

Neo-Nazis are cowards who travel in packs to avoid having to actually defend themselves on their own. Bunch of yellow-bellied b*tches who wouldn't know how to knuckle up if their lives depended on it.

Newflash: brandishing a gun doesn't make you a man. In fact, in some cases, it proves that you aren't one.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:33 PM

24,757 posts, read 33,810,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Yeah, cause he was looking in the windows of my neighbors car for what?
Maybe he wanted to look in the windows of your neighbor's car because maybe he liked it.

Quote:
Was he lost? And I'm not making assumptions. The same kid was involved in the 50-60 person fight back in January where people were fighting and stabbing each other on my front lawn. He was hanging out with the rest of the thugs who tried to rob the ice cream man yesterday. There's a difference between an assumption, and an observation.
Hopefully you know the difference as well.

Quote:
And you can think what you want, internet warrior, blah blah blah, but you don't know s#*t, stop pretending you do. Come to my neighborhood, stop walking to look in my neighbors window, and I'll ask you what the hell your doing. We'll see what you have to say then.
Where do you live?

Old 04-09-2012, 07:26 AM

20,611 posts, read 12,919,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseyt719 View Post
Why are whites in fear? Wasn't the shooter Hispanic?
Many Hispanics ARE white, Not all of us have "white" skin, blond hair and blue eyes. A friend of mine; she looks like a Latina but def isn't.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:28 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,092,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Maybe he wanted to look in the windows of your neighbor's car because maybe he liked it.
Maybe. And maybe if frogs had square asses they'd s*#t bricks.

Quote:
Hopefully you know the difference as well.
Sure do.

Quote:
Where do you live?
Let me know where your coming from, I'll mapquest it for you.

Old 04-09-2012, 07:43 AM

41,505 posts, read 51,140,619 times
Who will guard us from our guardians?

Old 04-09-2012, 08:00 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,092,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Who will guard us from our guardians?
If there is an outbreak of violence, with blacks going around looking for white people to beat on to get "justice for Trayvon", let the racists from both sides take each other out.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:15 AM

1,003 posts, read 617,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glass_of_merlot View Post
HOw come I can go a whole day without thinking or hearing about race and for some people it consume their whole life?
It's not just race. Pick any characteristic and there's someone out there who defines their life by it. There're women obsessed with being blond. People who are all about the style of clothes you wear. Guys whose life revolves around their car. People devoted to their hometown sports team. Sexual orientation, weight, age, national origin, IQ - it doesn't matter. Anything about you or your life that's just a minor facet you barely notice has someone out there whose life revolves around it.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:32 AM

4,284 posts, read 3,716,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kkaos2 View Post
It's not just race. Pick any characteristic and there's someone out there who defines their life by it. There're women obsessed with being blond. People who are all about the style of clothes you wear. Guys whose life revolves around their car. People devoted to their hometown sports team. Sexual orientation, weight, age, national origin, IQ - it doesn't matter. Anything about you or your life that's just a minor facet you barely notice has someone out there whose life revolves around it.
Yep!

Old 04-09-2012, 08:37 AM

14,307 posts, read 11,487,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
Many Hispanics ARE white, Not all of us have "white" skin, blond hair and blue eyes. A friend of mine; she looks like a Latina but def isn't.
And maybe it is because the race baiters aka Sharpton and Jackson aren't acknowledging that Zimmerman was half Hispanic and half Jew but using this incident to demonize anglo-whites instead.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or