Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2012, 11:32 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times

Advertisements

Those guys can get their asses whipped too just like Zimmerman did before he pulled a gun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2012, 12:34 AM

3,345 posts, read 3,074,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
He was a "white" hispanic! LOL...........

Leave it to blacks to be more concerned about a "white" hispanic on black violent crime than the hundreds and thousands of black on black violence destroying black youths and black communities
Democrats on this site and the media who give them their talking points and think for them always ignore the real problems

....and the suckers who "call' themselves Liberals, fall for it every time like the lemmings they are

Old 04-08-2012, 12:40 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
I don't know one person who would give this story a thumbs up?

Why so happy about it?

Old 04-08-2012, 12:55 AM

2,010 posts, read 2,371,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Those guys can get their asses whipped too just like Zimmerman did before he pulled a gun.
Does that make you feel good? That Trayvon beat on whitey for asking him what he was doing there?

Do you want the racist p.o.s. NBPP members to get their asses whipped too? Or are black racists ok in your book?

Old 04-08-2012, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleMan View Post
Does that make you feel good? That Trayvon beat on whitey for asking him what he was doing there?

Do you want the racist p.o.s. NBPP members to get their asses whipped too? Or are black racists ok in your book?
Why are you so offended when he said the Nazi's will get thier butts kicked?? Did he touch a nerve?

Old 04-08-2012, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
Why are you so offended when he said the Nazi's will get thier butts kicked?? Did he touch a nerve?
The nazis were not my concern, the fact that he portayed Trayvon beating on Zimmerman like he was happy about it struck a nerve.

Old 04-08-2012, 01:04 AM

Quote:
The nazis were not my concern, the fact that he portayed Trayvon beating on Zimmerman like he was happy about it struck a nerve.
The thread is about Nazis and he was talking about Nazis.

Sieg Heil!!!!

Old 04-08-2012, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
The thread is about Nazis and he was talking about Nazis.

Sieg Heil!!!!
And referring to the altercation between TM and GZ, which is what I responded to. Do you understand the difference? I see you're a part of the "everyone who disagrees with me is a racist" camp. I could give a s*%t about the nazis. I do however find that there are many people on this board who are hypocrites when it comes to racism, as racism isn't exclusive to whites. You want to see racism? Look up some "justice for Trayvon" videos on youtube, and look at the comments below the videos. Plenty of racism from both sides. It all offends me, not just the ones against "my side".

Old 04-08-2012, 01:13 AM

Quote:
And referring to the altercation between TM and GZ, which is what I responded to. Do you understand the difference? I see you're a part of the "everyone who disagrees with me is a racist" camp. I could give a s*%t about the nazis. I do however find that there are many people on this board who are hypocrites when it comes to racism, as racism isn't exclusive to whites. You want to see racism? Look up some "justice for Trayvon" videos on youtube, and look at the comments below the videos. Plenty of racism from both sides. It all offends me, not just the ones against "my side".
Wrong, I'm in the everyone who disagrees with me is an idiot camp, jk.

Minorities can be just as racist as Whites. I've met Hispanics who hate Hispanics as much as the minutemen do.

Old 04-08-2012, 01:23 AM

4,153 posts, read 9,267,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
If you think President Obama has taken race relations back 50 years, you've been living under a rock or in a dream world. The only thing the election of the first non-White president in the history of the United States has done is fanned the fears and hatred of the most virulent racists and hate mongers in this country.

RACISM IS FIRST AND FOREMOST ABOUT POWER AND RACIST HATE THE THOUGHT OF A NON-WHITE PERSON AS PRESIDENT!

On another front the Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants in this country in his first term than George W. Bush Jr. did during his two terms.

If you are going to criticized somebody at least get your facts straight.

Of course a conservative NEVER lets facts stand in the way of ideology.
Facts, Obama hasn't deported anyone including his aunt and brother who is in the country illegally. Further more, Obama is half white.

It's not that America has elected their first half black President that is ruining race relations, it's the Liberals using race as a means of bully people of a different opinion thats hurting race relations in this country. Anyone caught disagreeing with any of Obama's policies is instantly labeled a racest. Personally, I think Liberals and Conservatives is two sides to the same coin and a vote for one is a vote for the same crap. So keep that in mind before you start in with Conservative in your rebuttel.

As for the topic, I haven't been following along but I will say this, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton makes a great deal of money off racism. Peace between races is bad business for these two clowns.

One of these days people are going to wake up and realise there is only ONE race and that's the human race...hopefully people are smart enough to acknowledge that before it's too late.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies