Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2012, 10:36 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
Where have you been Natalie? Obama surely has set race relations back 50 years. He doesn't have enough sense to keep his mouth shut when something like this Trayvon Martin shooting happens, he has to jump in with both feet before he knows what he's talking about. Maybe he should bring his teleprompter's with him. We are not going to leave it alone, because we are not on welfare and we resent supporting those people who are.
Obama is and will be your President. So enjoy paying welfare. You can relax white people in hude numbers are on welfare.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2012, 10:42 AM

4,098 posts, read 7,107,360 times
Default Armed Neo-Nazis Now Patrolling Sanford, Say They Are "Prepared" For Post-Trayvon Martin Violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbobobbo View Post
Because the group is the New Black Panther Party (NBPP, not NBBP), not the Black Panthers. The two groups are not one and the same.

As for Obama ruining race relations, that's like Birmingham whites in the early 60s claiming that MLK was ruining race relations and sowing division - which they did claim. Obama really has done little more than be elected president with black skin - the division is coming from those who cannot accept a black president.

From the outset of his term, we've heard people referring to anything and everything black and negative, and claiming it's a reflection on Obama's presidency. Remember some black kids beating a white classmate on their schoolbus and Rush Limbaugh declaring, "that's what you get in Obama's America."

Over and over we've heard from racists why having a black President turned out to be a bad idea - it's emboldening the blacks! Race wars! Race tension! Division! It's like an arsonist crying about the house he set on fire burning down.

The division is not coming because the President is Black! It's coming because the President tramples our Constitution and thinks he can do whatever he wants, including declaring was without consulting Congress. He hates American and wants to destroy the country. He needs to be stopped. He has undone everything Martin Luther King lived for and died for. Skin color means nothing to me, but I dislike any group of people who think they can take the law into their own hands and do whatever they want.

Old 04-08-2012, 10:46 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,531,599 times
Quote:
The division is not coming because the President is Black! It's coming because the President tramples our Constitution and thinks he can do whatever he wants, including declaring was without consulting Congress. He hates American and wants to destroy the country. He needs to be stopped. He has undone everything Martin Luther King lived for and died for. Skin color means nothing to me, but I dislike any group of people who think they can take the law into their own hands and do whatever they want.
Is that so. Well didnt that animal GZ take the law into his own hands?

Old 04-08-2012, 10:47 AM

Default Armed Neo-Nazis Now Patrolling Sanford, Say They Are "Prepared" For Post-Trayvon Martin Violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
If you think President Obama has taken race relations back 50 years, you've been living under a rock or in a dream world. The only thing the election of the first non-White president in the history of the United States has done is fanned the fears and hatred of the most virulent racists and hate mongers in this country.

RACISM IS FIRST AND FOREMOST ABOUT POWER AND RACIST HATE THE THOUGHT OF A NON-WHITE PERSON AS PRESIDENT!

On another front the Obama administration has deported more illegal immigrants in this country in his first term than George W. Bush Jr. did during his two terms.

If you are going to criticized somebody at least get your facts straight.

Of course a conservative NEVER lets facts stand in the way of ideology.
I was hoping you would get your facts straight, but I see that is hopeless.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:00 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,651,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Will it be when they think they can no longer get free stuff and must actually work for a living ?
I'm astonished that a real estate agent would have such vile, racist things to say.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:03 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Sorry, but a weight advantage doesn't mean squat.
Yea, apparently it surely didn't in this case, did it? But i thought Zimmerman was so "well trained" according to that poster?

If he was so well trained, why was he getting manhandled?

Old 04-08-2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
This post is so offensive. Trayvon is dead because some een in trouble with the law. wanna be cant fight punk was born. Stupid? I see who is stupid in this situation. This makes my blood boil. You have a lot of nerve. Im waiting to be asked what the hell Im doing walking.
The post I quoted was offensive to me. Go back and read pullmyfinger's post #86, he said "I'll wear a hoody and kick the crap out of you because you deserve it". That is a stupid attitude. Trayvon is dead because he jumped on the back of the wrong person. Zimmerman was working for Neighborhood Watch in that community, probably because of a high crime rate in the area. If Zimmerman had been a cop, then what? If Zimmerman would have been black and the news media would not have edited the 911 call the public heard, there would be no fuss. The problem is: the black posters want to see Trayvon Martin as an outstanding young black teenager. He wasn't, although the news media tried to portray him as such. He had been in trouble with the law. Why would he be justified in jumping on anyone and pounding that person's head on the sidewalk? Should there be no consequences for that? Any of us have a right to defend ourselves from attack by another.

Last edited by Nite Ryder; 04-08-2012 at 11:30 AM..

Old 04-08-2012, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Is that so. Well didnt that animal GZ take the law into his own hands?
No, he defended himself. He has a right to do that, you have a right to do that.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:27 AM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
No, he defended himself. He has a right to do that, you have a right to do that.
Oh really? Even after starting something that you can't physically finish with someone...unprovoked...after taking an asswhipping?

So i can go start something with a random guy, get my butt kicked, and i have the right to shoot him because i'm too much of a punk to defend myself with my hands?

Wow. Didn't know it worked that way.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:27 AM

20,948 posts, read 19,051,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrClose View Post
Don't F**K with the white man!

We will tolerate you, but don't corner us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies