U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 09:32 AM

2,313 posts, read 3,190,172 times

Advertisements

If the flash mob came near me, you would hear a flash bang

Old 04-07-2012, 09:39 AM

10,032 posts, read 7,128,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I tend to try not to respond to things that are clearly over my head, try it.
Then how is it possible that you respond to any post on this forum?

Old 04-07-2012, 09:46 AM

4,155 posts, read 4,734,848 times
What is it with mobs of black teens attacking elderly white people lately, and why is it always 10 on 1, or 15 on 3? What are they proving? This is what makes decent, black people cringe with disgust.

Old 04-07-2012, 09:55 AM

5,936 posts, read 4,671,312 times
If the government would allow her to carry a hand cannon this "incident" would have turned out a tad bit differently...

(I didn't title this video so don't go blaming me if you are offended)

Teens Gone Wild: When Blacks Attack! - YouTube

Old 04-07-2012, 10:21 AM

4,799 posts, read 4,241,852 times
NEWS FLASH: nowhere in the article did it state the race of the people who were assaulted!

The same types of people who would say that killing Trayvon Martin was not an issue of race would instantly make this an issue of race .

Most of St. Louis' downtown (and city as a whole) is nice. 18th and Chestnut is in the far southwest area of downtown, where some idiot thought it would be a good idea to build a bunch of low-income apartment towers.

Old 04-07-2012, 10:24 AM

23,851 posts, read 19,861,252 times
What's wrong with an increasingly larger segment of black kids these days? Seriously. This is beyond a few bad apples.....this is about an epidemic that's taking over young black minds. What could possibly be so bad about life that crimes of these nature are so prevalent and so attractive? Turn on the TV and who do you see? A young black male (and these days black females) going to jail for horrendous crimes. It's simply mind-boggling.

Old 04-07-2012, 10:27 AM

23,851 posts, read 19,861,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
NEWS FLASH: nowhere in the article did it state the race of the people who were assaulted!

The same types of people who would say that killing Trayvon Martin was not an issue of race would instantly make this an issue of race .

Most of St. Louis' downtown (and city as a whole) is nice. 18th and Chestnut is in the far southwest area of downtown, where some idiot thought it would be a good idea to build a bunch of low-income apartment towers.
Want to take bets on the race of the victim? Name the number. I'll see to it, and raise you.

Old 04-07-2012, 10:30 AM

5,936 posts, read 4,671,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What's wrong with an increasingly larger segment of black kids these days? Seriously. This is beyond a few bad apples.....this is about an epidemic that's taking over young black minds. What could possibly be so bad about life that crimes of these nature are so prevalent and so attractive? Turn on the TV and who do you see? A young black male (and these days black females) going to jail for horrendous crimes. It's simply mind-boggling.
For what its worth the African immigrants I've encountered have been OBSESSED with education. They work like dogs to get into top schools to study the sciences and engineering. They work full time AND go to school full time.

And the whole time they have the BEST attitudes. I've been told over and over that in their native countries it costs a TON to go to school and it is seen as the ultimate necessity.

I've NEVER, EVER heard one complain about lack of access or not enough Affirmative Action.

Not once...

Old 04-07-2012, 10:42 AM

17,751 posts, read 15,654,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post

What did you expect? There are a lot of race cards to be played and everyone is playing them. Meanwhile the one that made the news of what turned out to be a half Mexican, who didn't make a racial slur and had a history of making a complaint about the abuse of a homeless black guy. Even if he is a murderer , the race angle is now completely debunked. So now, thanks to the so called black leadership, guess who is under a microscope. Who wants to be in the wrong place at the wrong time for the next riot?

Old 04-07-2012, 10:44 AM

1,595 posts, read 2,375,132 times
This is the first I'm hearing about any flash mob attacks. I bet it's more that the victims are older and opportunity that's the main reason they are picked out to be beaten. As dangerous as they are when they form together at night to attack they are also proving to be cowards by attacking as a mob rather than one on one in a boxing match or a sports match. Regardless of color they need to be stopped and if they can't be stopped due to their out numbering the innocent and local police then a swat team will be necessary, if they aren't all in Afghanistan. This can get way out of control real fast, they have the wild dog pack mentality, especially with a mob of teenagers.

Last edited by Lolipopbubbles; 04-07-2012 at 10:54 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies