U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 11:50 AM

4,155 posts, read 4,730,544 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
I missing the part of the Article where race was brought up.
It seems this post is just a bunch of bigots looking for a reason to talk about black people.

They act like whites don't do these things.

Video Caught On Tape 7 White Teens Drive To A Hood, Brutally Beat Down Run Over The 1st Black Victim With A Pickup Truck They Can Find! - YouTube

Peace bigots.

Double standards.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:00 PM

7,682 posts, read 8,485,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Not universal but that's generally the case their American born children do quite well too. It's true for my family and the most of the African families I grew up with.

This is why I say Black American culture is the problem but many of the Black posters on here get offended and lash out.

They'll say I'm self hating even though I tell them over and over I am not one of them.
Agreed entirely, 110%!!!

I have often said that the problem with Black people today is not Black people ... it's their CULTURE. Look at their music, their life goals and values, and who the idolize. That's the problem. It has nothing to do with their skin color.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:03 PM

19,899 posts, read 15,894,299 times
Quote:
3 seconds.

It's called "Google"
Ever hear of it?

And who is saying this is right, no one i would know. It isn't. However it appears the media, and most people make more of a deal of these situations, when the victim is black, no matter how many blacks would do the very same thing to a white person. I think that is a problem. And the problem most people now share.
It is wrong, and i have one thing to say, and don't care if any of you like it, Since we have had Obama as President, there has been more racial tensions in the US. cannot say this is not true, cause it is.
And the media, and people as Sharpton, and Jackson, and hollywood celebrities who get involved, just make a situtation worse.
Racial tensions in this Country seem to be esclating, and not going away anytime soon.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:10 PM

835 posts, read 899,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Agreed entirely, 110%!!!

I have often said that the problem with Black people today is not Black people ... it's their CULTURE. Look at their music, their life goals and values, and who the idolize. That's the problem. It has nothing to do with their skin color.
Their music?
There are plenty of white kids who listen to demonic and violent songs.
I also know plenty of blacks that listen to rock and metal too. There are also tons of white kids that listens to rap and R&B.
Nobody race really owns a genre of music.

People they look up to?

Martin Luther King
Malcom X
and black figures are looked upon greatly in the black community. Some blacks look up to white figures. Who you look up to doesn't depend on your race.

Their life goals
?
So, you can automatically tell that all the life goals of all African Americans are negative?

You guys try to act like there is a huge gap in the cultural differences of Whites and Blacks.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:17 PM

7,682 posts, read 8,485,687 times
Quote:
Their music?
There are plenty of white kids who listen to demonic and violent songs.
I also know plenty of blacks that listen to rock and metal too. There are also tons of white kids that listens to rap and R&B.
Nobody race really owns a genre of music.

People they look up to?

Martin Luther King
Malcom X
and black figures are looked upon greatly in the black community. Some blacks look up to white figures. Who you look up to doesn't depend on your race.

Their life goals
?
So, you can automatically tell that all the life goals of all African Americans are negative?

You guys try to act like there is a huge gap in the cultural differences of Whites and Blacks.
Malcolm X was a criminal and a Black Supremacist. Some would even call him a terrorist.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:22 PM

835 posts, read 899,384 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
Malcolm X was a criminal and a Black Supremacist. Some would even call him a terrorist.

Black supremacist? Have you done any research?
Most of his radical views came from the teaching under the Nation of Islam but once he dropped NOI he dropped those views.

He then believed in working together rather than just separating ourselves.

Old 04-07-2012, 12:48 PM

15,442 posts, read 7,880,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by It'sAutomatic View Post
NEWS FLASH: nowhere in the article did it state the race of the people who were assaulted!

The same types of people who would say that killing Trayvon Martin was not an issue of race would instantly make this an issue of race .
I agree with this. I actually was just thinking about how no one has posted a "flash mob" thread in a while LOL! I guess the news is getting slow about the negatives of black people in this country so now those obsessed with getting an opportunity to shoot some black kids for attacking them are doing their best to find out about incidents they can label as "flash mobs."

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
What's wrong with an increasingly larger segment of black kids these days? Seriously. This is beyond a few bad apples.....this is about an epidemic that's taking over young black minds. What could possibly be so bad about life that crimes of these nature are so prevalent and so attractive? Turn on the TV and who do you see? A young black male (and these days black females) going to jail for horrendous crimes. It's simply mind-boggling.
When I turn on the TV and decide to watch the local news I see a plethora of faces, not just blacks, committing horrendous crimes. Also there is no "epidemic" taking over "young black minds." That is all in your head. Statistics, which you all love to quote show that violence in black communities are steadily decreasing and violent crime across the country is steadily decreasing. The only locations where crimes are increasing somewhat are non-metropolitan areas, most of which do not have large black populations.

You should really stop buying into the lunacy. The majority of black kids are good kids who do not commit crime and those who are committing crimes are not increasing, they are decreasing.

[quote=Ilovethecommunity;23755319]I missing the part of the Article where race was brought up.
It seems this post is just a bunch of bigots looking for a reason to talk about black people.

They act like whites don't do these things.[quote=Ilovethecommunity;23755319]

ITA with this and it is right on target, but I will sit back and let everyone continue their lunacy.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:01 PM

5,421 posts, read 7,889,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I know, there is a big one coming to Tampa at end of Aug. They have even rented the Convention Center to riot in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
It certainly is an issue. Those coming to Tampa are trying to steal our Democracy. The other demonstrations are just against you owning a Tank. It's people perpetrating crime. The police are dealing with it, get over yourselves, please.

Troll. Go back under your bridge and wait for those billie goats.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:19 PM

17,751 posts, read 15,646,080 times
Quote:
Black supremacist? Have you done any research?
Most of his radical views came from the teaching under the Nation of Islam but once he dropped NOI he dropped those views.

He then believed in working together rather than just separating ourselves.
Absolutely correct. When Malcom X went on an Islamic pilgrimage he saw blacks and whites cooperating. He altered his view which led to a rift with the Nation of Islam.

Old 04-07-2012, 01:21 PM

8,151 posts, read 5,610,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
BANG..... My intent wasn't to kill..just to maim.
Your an admitted racist so the fact that you fantasize about killing young blacks is no surprise.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies