U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 04:31 PM

5,936 posts, read 4,654,458 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Be careful ONE of those black men just might tap back. Also he may not be a b^**## that needs his gun all the time and just straight beat the F%&* out of one.
I'm quite sure that your average "urban firearms enthusiast" doesn't have the hours of practice at the range or the military training that those who wish to protect their families have.

Holding your sidearm sideways while running backwards with your baggy pants around your ankles isn't proper technique.

Also, the days of "enthusiastic young urban Americans" picking a heads-up, fair, one-on-one fistfight are long gone.

It is all about flash mobs, sucker punches of homeless men and old women and running behind "your boyz" for backup instead of standing your ground like a person whose got a pair.

Old 04-07-2012, 04:35 PM

835 posts, read 897,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
then whites will take to shooting these black thugs after arming themselves because of this trend.

When that happens, you will hear the normal squawling from jackson and sharpton, and the screams of RACISM...just as we hear now about the trayvon martin case, and msnbe (as irrelevant as they are) will be leading the news pack reporting that. Of course, there will never be mention of WHY these blacks were gunned down...just that WHITES are MURDERING young blacks
Whites are already beating and murdering blacks.

Here a recent incident where white beat a black for being in an interracial relationship.
Black teen beaten for having white girlfriend - Video on msnbc.com

Let me re post this video.

Video Caught On Tape 7 White Teens Drive To A Hood, Brutally Beat Down Run Over The 1st Black Victim With A Pickup Truck They Can Find! - YouTube
And they just wanted to beat up a random black guy for fun

Please stop with your bigotry.

Old 04-07-2012, 04:38 PM

30,194 posts, read 16,564,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
So assault and robbery are not crimes anymore because it was not their intent ?
Old news. How many "Occupiers" were arrested for their crimes? They think it was their right under the Constitution.. they left out the phrase "peacably to assemble".

Old 04-07-2012, 04:40 PM

86,093 posts, read 72,297,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nononsenseguy View Post
Old news. How many "Occupiers" were arrested for their crimes? They think it was their right under the Constitution.. they left out the phrase "peacably to assemble".
What crimes ? The police arrested hundreds of occupiers.
How can you compare that to these flash mobs robbing and assaulting innocent people who happen to be in their path of destruction ?

Old 04-07-2012, 05:46 PM

4,787 posts, read 4,221,592 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Want to take bets on the race of the victim? Name the number. I'll see to it, and raise you.
So you're free to take any incident of black crime in which the victim's race is not explicitly mentioned and turn it into an argument towards your agenda of "exposing" black-on-white racism? cute

Old 04-07-2012, 07:18 PM

18,794 posts, read 14,221,610 times
This is nothing new. Almost 20 years ago I was working at a business located near several popular dance clubs. On Sunday nights one of the clubs had 'hip hop night' to bring in business on an otherwise slow night. Any business in the area open when the club closed at 2AM was subject to 'flash mob' treatment where 20-30 black kids would come in and take whatever wasn't nailed down.

I talked to a cop about it and he said they were working on the problem but were deathly afraid of negative media coverage, i.e. being accused of being racists.

This is one area where I hoped from great things from Obama; after all Jackson and Sharpton were very cool to him at first, and he appeared to have a new approach to race relations. This for me is probably the most disappointing aspect of the Obama admin.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:52 PM

9,958 posts, read 7,576,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Be careful ONE of those black men just might tap back. Also he may not be a b^**## that needs his gun all the time and just straight beat the F%&* out of one.
I'll take my chances against any ghetto trash that might even think about trying, Uncle Sam trained me well years ago and I've done nothing but get better since I served him well.

Old 04-07-2012, 07:55 PM

9,958 posts, read 7,576,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
I'm quite sure that your average "urban firearms enthusiast" doesn't have the hours of practice at the range or the military training that those who wish to protect their families have.

Holding your sidearm sideways while running backwards with your baggy pants around your ankles isn't proper technique.

Also, the days of "enthusiastic young urban Americans" picking a heads-up, fair, one-on-one fistfight are long gone.

It is all about flash mobs, sucker punches of homeless men and old women and running behind "your boyz" for backup instead of standing your ground like a person whose got a pair.
Exactly, you can't expect any of these goons to fight fairly, that's been proven time and time again in every video you see of these morons "wildin' out" where sucker punching someone is the norm right before you jump around like a deranged chimp with your boys while celebrating the fact that you're a *****.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:01 AM

18,614 posts, read 16,381,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutitiz View Post
This is nothing new. Almost 20 years ago I was working at a business located near several popular dance clubs. On Sunday nights one of the clubs had 'hip hop night' to bring in business on an otherwise slow night. Any business in the area open when the club closed at 2AM was subject to 'flash mob' treatment where 20-30 black kids would come in and take whatever wasn't nailed down.

I talked to a cop about it and he said they were working on the problem but were deathly afraid of negative media coverage, i.e. being accused of being racists.

This is one area where I hoped from great things from Obama; after all Jackson and Sharpton were very cool to him at first, and he appeared to have a new approach to race relations. This for me is probably the most disappointing aspect of the Obama admin.
Sounds like rule 10d

Quote:
(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.
The Talk: Nonblack Version - Taki's Magazine

Old 04-08-2012, 12:07 AM

2,548 posts, read 1,857,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
If I spent every waking moment fearing that Blacks are going to kill me I'd be depressed, and scared as hell. That is no way to live a life. Relax..

Last edited by Frugality; 04-08-2012 at 01:02 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies