Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2012, 12:25 AM

4,042 posts, read 3,528,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
People wonder why there's still so much prejudice against young Black males? Even other Black men fear those hood rats. Jeez.
Yeah, we can't get Sharpton and Jackson to "stir the pot" about black-on-black crime. No, they want to flame the fires of racism so they save their energy for spewing when it's white on black.

Old 04-08-2012, 12:59 AM

31 posts, read 21,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I'll take my chances against any ghetto trash that might even think about trying, Uncle Sam trained me well years ago and I've done nothing but get better since I served him well.
Quote:
Exactly, you can't expect any of these goons to fight fairly, that's been proven time and time again in every video you see of these morons "wildin' out" where sucker punching someone is the norm right before you jump around like a deranged chimp with your boys while celebrating the fact that you're a *****.
Heyyyy guy, you told me you werent racist! LOL

"If I spent every waking moment fearing that Blacks are going to kill me I'd be depressed, and scared as hell."

There gonna get you!!!!!!

Old 04-08-2012, 01:03 AM

2,548 posts, read 2,163,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourth Eye View Post
Heyyyy guy, you told me you werent racist! LOL

"If I spent every waking moment fearing that Blacks are going to kill me I'd be depressed, and scared as hell."

There gonna get you!!!!!!
Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:30 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
Whites are already beating and murdering blacks.

Here a recent incident where white beat a black for being in an interracial relationship.
Black teen beaten for having white girlfriend - Video on msnbc.com

Let me re post this video.

Video Caught On Tape 7 White Teens Drive To A Hood, Brutally Beat Down Run Over The 1st Black Victim With A Pickup Truck They Can Find! - YouTube
And they just wanted to beat up a random black guy for fun

Please stop with your bigotry.
Please stop with your ignorance and denial.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:32 AM

1,332 posts, read 994,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
What crimes ? The police arrested hundreds of occupiers.
How can you compare that to these flash mobs robbing and assaulting innocent people who happen to be in their path of destruction ?
he can't...it's a diversion tactic designed to take the focus off of a fact that he cannot refute.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:49 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
I'm quite sure that your average "urban firearms enthusiast" doesn't have the hours of practice at the range or the military training that those who wish to protect their families have.

Holding your sidearm sideways while running backwards with your baggy pants around your ankles isn't proper technique.

Also, the days of "enthusiastic young urban Americans" picking a heads-up, fair, one-on-one fistfight are long gone.

It is all about flash mobs, sucker punches of homeless men and old women and running behind "your boyz" for backup instead of standing your ground like a person whose got a pair.
You know what buddy. You always have had more guns and violent intent but guess what. 1865 1965 2008 2012.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:55 AM

8,145 posts, read 6,530,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I'll take my chances against any ghetto trash that might even think about trying, Uncle Sam trained me well years ago and I've done nothing but get better since I served him well.
Yeah I bet you are real tough BS. Why are right wingers such racist then if they can fight, have money and all that? What makes them hate black men so much? What are they missing?

Old 04-08-2012, 09:14 AM

835 posts, read 1,040,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall_Rep View Post
Please stop with your ignorance and denial.

I'm not in denial. When did I deny anything? I'm just pointing out the fact that whites have been attacking blacks longer than than blacks have been attacking whites.

Google Emmet Till
Google Sean Bell
Look at the links I posted.

I think you are the one who needs to give up the ignorance and denial.

Old 04-08-2012, 11:39 AM

5,960 posts, read 5,546,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
You know what buddy. You always have had more guns and violent intent but guess what. 1865 1965 2008 2012.
Have some guts and stop speaking in code...

Old 04-11-2012, 10:59 AM

73,009 posts, read 62,598,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Packard fan View Post
People wonder why there's still so much prejudice against young Black males? Even other Black men fear those hood rats. Jeez.
It is still important to point out that the flash mob miscreants don't make up the majority of the Black population. I don't even think they make up a majority of the young Black population.

I will readily condemn the actions of those miscreants. That said, there are young Black men, like me, who are not involved in that crap, who are tired of being lumped in with criminals like that. We are doing our part to not contribute to the problem. Why should we suffer because members of our own ethnicity are acting in a criminal way?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies