Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 10:54 AM

4,534 posts, read 4,929,893 times

Advertisements

TERRORISTS. The Department of Homeland Security should arrest ANYONE that conspires online to cause mayhem, destruction, and violence. Flash mobs are nothing more than a group of terrorists paralyzing an area with fear. That's the definition of terrorism.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:12 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
So far only the mayor of Philadelphia has acknowledged this and the involvement of Black youth.

Everyone else is ignoring it for fear of being called racist. Until it's acknowledged for what it is, it will continue and grow worse.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:32 AM

18,630 posts, read 19,416,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clb10 View Post
For what its worth the African immigrants I've encountered have been OBSESSED with education. They work like dogs to get into top schools to study the sciences and engineering. They work full time AND go to school full time.

And the whole time they have the BEST attitudes. I've been told over and over that in their native countries it costs a TON to go to school and it is seen as the ultimate necessity.

I've NEVER, EVER heard one complain about lack of access or not enough Affirmative Action.

Not once...
Not universal but that's generally the case their American born children do quite well too. It's true for my family and the most of the African families I grew up with.

This is why I say Black American culture is the problem but many of the Black posters on here get offended and lash out.

They'll say I'm self hating even though I tell them over and over I am not one of them.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
So far only the mayor of Philadelphia has acknowledged this and the involvement of Black youth.

Everyone else is ignoring it for fear of being called racist. Until it's acknowledged for what it is, it will continue and grow worse.
He's been backsliding lately. He's been saying stupid stuff like Trayvon Martin's death was an assassination.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopbubbles View Post
This is the first I'm hearing about any flash mob attacks. I bet it's more that the victims are older and opportunity that's the main reason they are picked out to be beaten. As dangerous as they are when they form together at night to attack they are also proving to be cowards by attacking as a mob rather than one on one in a boxing match or a sports match. Regardless of color they need to be stopped and if they can't be stopped due to their out numbering the innocent and local police then a swat team will be necessary, if they aren't all in Afghanistan. This can get way out of control real fast, they have the wild dog pack mentality, especially with a mob of teenagers.
I keep forgetting that last year the media tried to brush these incidents under the rug. So it's quite possible this is the first time you've heard about it.

Memorial Day weekend last year there were at least 10 such incidents around the country. Matt Drudge came under a little fire when he hyperlinked all the incidents on his webpage.

Here's how one liberal tries to make light of the situation and condemn Matt for being a racist.

Matt Drudge Launches Black Teen Crime News Service

Old 04-07-2012, 11:45 AM

835 posts, read 1,040,591 times
I missing the part of the Article where race was brought up.
It seems this post is just a bunch of bigots looking for a reason to talk about black people.

They act like whites don't do these things.

Video Caught On Tape 7 White Teens Drive To A Hood, Brutally Beat Down Run Over The 1st Black Victim With A Pickup Truck They Can Find! - YouTube

Peace bigots.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:45 AM

19,893 posts, read 18,442,508 times
I want to make my self clear here. I am not for any race doing these flash mobs. Not white, if there are whites doing this, or black, or mexican, the color not the issue.
How does anyone expect to be taken seriously, when you do actions as these, and hateful mean spirited things. Don't work that way.
People think that the way to handle problems is with violence, oh really. All this does is fuel a fire, and then the fire becomes something bigger.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:46 AM

2,312 posts, read 3,664,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovethecommunity View Post
I missing the part of the Article where race was brought up.
It seems this post is just a bunch of bigots looking for a reason to talk about black people.

They act like whites don't do these things.

Video Caught On Tape 7 White Teens Drive To A Hood, Brutally Beat Down Run Over The 1st Black Victim With A Pickup Truck They Can Find! - YouTube

Peace bigots.

LOL...how long did it take you to dig up that one video?

Peace loser

Old 04-07-2012, 11:48 AM

835 posts, read 1,040,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badhornet View Post
LOL...how long did it take you to dig up that one video?

Peace loser
3 seconds.

It's called "Google"
Ever hear of it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies