Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 08:11 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorblade View Post
An AA murdered this guys father. I would like to think that murder is a form of oppression. IDK maybe oppression to you always has to be more subtle, less damaging and life changing than the person you love most being stolen from you with brutal violence.
The Black guy evidently murdered his father and it was essentially random. The black guy broke into his daughter's home a scuffle ensued and he and the black man was sentenced to six years on a weapons charge. Maybe there is more to the case but that seems like a light sentence for someone breaking and entering into a home and killing a resident.

I've been saying for sometime on here that the criminality of Black Americans is getting out of hand. A backlash is brewing and it's going to get a lot uglier for them until they reign in this nonsense.

Quote:
The Tulsa World reported that England's father, Carl, was shot in the chest during a scuffle with a man who had tried to break into his daughter's apartment. England later died.
The man charged in the shooting is serving a six-year sentence on a weapons charge, according to Department of Corrections records.

Read more: Tulsa Police Say Shootings May Have Been Revenge | Fox News
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2012, 08:11 PM

210 posts, read 251,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by helenejen View Post
You're putting out a fairytale of the big scary black man killing the morally pure white man for no reason, and I'm an idiot? Ok.

And once again you are wrong. I do think that a black person can be racist. But I don't believe that blacks as a group have had the power to systemically oppress whites in the ways that whites historically oppressed blacks in this country. If you'd take off your blinders, you'd see this too.
LOL, I agree with you on the bold, but that's not even close to the question I posed you. I was asking you a question weather or not blacks have the ability to be racist, millions of black people believe they don't, and people like you get butthurt when people ask that question.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
The Black guy evidently murdered his father and it was essentially random. The black guy broke into his daughter's home a scuffle ensued and he and the black man was sentenced to six years on a weapons charge. Maybe there is more to the case but that seems like a light sentence for someone breaking and entering into a home and killing a resident.

I've been saying for sometime on here that the criminality of Black Americans is getting out of hand. A backlash is brewing and it's going to get a lot uglier for them until they reign in this nonsense.

Read more: Tulsa Police Say Shootings May Have Been Revenge | Fox News
It may have been revenge, but bottom line it was racial, these are hate crimes. None of those people they shot were the same guy that shot whats his names dad. He just went on a rampage and shot a bunch of innocent people because of the color of there skin. That's textbook Hate Crime.

I just wish people would just stop, both black and white. As for these 2 bastards, put them in a cell with a bunch of black militant thugs for the rest of there short lives. Man I swear, I have too many black friends, neighbors, and too much damn stress in my life to deal with this crap right now. I just got 2 phone calls about this case, my phones been blowing up sense the Treyvon case. It's like everyone wants the token whiteboy in the hoods opinion on some BS I wasn't involved in, in any way shape or form. If I had a dollar for every time Ive heard Treyvon or Zimmerman said these past 2 weeks I'd buy a new car.

Ive just had enough of these racists and militant dumbf**** there making everyone's lives miserable. The biggest victim in this whole tragedy is that dumbf**** son. Poor kid, grandpa is dead, mom is dead, and now daddy is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. That kid doesn't stand a chance, that's a stacked deck if I ever saw one.

Last edited by Razorblade; 04-08-2012 at 08:25 PM..

Old 04-08-2012, 08:17 PM

8,299 posts, read 8,605,066 times
Quote:
LOL, I agree with you on the bold. You assume too much, I was asking you a question weather or not blacks have the ability to be racist, millions of black people believe they don't.
Oh, living in Baltimore, I've been on the end of "white beetach" a few times, but always from stupid adolescents. First time this ever happened, I went and talked to the kid's mother after it happened and she was absolutely horrified. "He won't sit for a week when I'm done with him," and I believed her. The kid called me, "Miss Jennifer," from then on out. *LOL*

Edit: I just saw your edit and your question didn't make me butthurt.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:21 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,414,577 times
Quote:
I just wish people would just stop, both black and white. As for these 2 bastards, put them in a cell with a bunch of black militant thugs for the rest of there short lives. Man I swear, I have too many black friends, neighbors, and too much damn stress in my life to deal with this crap right now. I just got 2 phone calls about this case, my phones been blowing up sense the Treyvon case. It's like everyone wants the token whiteboy in the hoods opinion on some BS I wasn't involved in, in any way shape or form. If I had a dollar for every time Ive heared Treyvon or Zimmerman said these past 2 weeks I'd buy a new car.
Obama is causing too much racial division. I fear a long hot summer wouldn't be surprised if a major riot popped off before the election.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Oh, living in Baltimore, I've been on the end of "white beetach" a few times, but always from stupid adolescents. First time this ever happened, I went and talked to the kid's mother after it happened and she was absolutely horrified. "He won't sit for a week when I'm done with him," and I believed her. The kid called me, "Miss Jennifer," from then on out. *LOL*

Edit: I just saw your edit and your question didn't make me butthurt.
You CANT be from the hood in Baltimore cause I know the hood in Baltimore is much harder than the hoods in Atlanta and Charlotte where I'm from. Where I'm from you earn the right to not be called "white beetach" by bashing peoples faces in when they test you.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Obama is causing too much racial division. I fear a long hot summer wouldn't be surprised if a major riot popped off before the election.
Of course hes trying to divide us, hes a politician and a democrat, that's what they do.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Yes, he certainly would have received more time in jail if the situation you describe were true:

"On April 5, 2010, Carl England, 47, showed up at the apartment complex where his daughter lived with her boyfriend. The boyfriend had gotten into a fight Pernell Jefferson, 40, and had hit him with a baseball bat, the Tulsa World reported at the time.Jefferson, who had been in prison on drug and weapons charges, then tried to break into the couple's apartment but left, saying he planned to 'settle the dispute.'England and his daughter's boyfriend went looking for Jefferson at the apartment complex. When the found him, England hit him with a stick and knocked him to the ground. Jefferson pulled out a gun and shot England in the chest, the World reported, killing him."
Read more: Tulsa shooting spree: Jake England and Alvin Watts arrested | Mail Online

Quote:
So 5 black people are randomly shot supposedly by a guy who did, in fact, put on his facebook page, "Today is two years that my dad has been gone shot by a f'ing n***** it's hard not to go off between that and sheran I'm gone in the head," and you turn this into something about the "criminality of Black Americans"?

Racism really does make people stupid, doesn't it.

Old 04-08-2012, 08:50 PM

Quote:
You CANT be from the hood in Baltimore cause I know the hood in Baltimore is much harder than the hoods in Atlanta and Charlotte where I'm from. Where I'm from you earn the right to not be called "white beetach" by bashing peoples faces in when they test you.
Oh, given that I was in my mid-30s when I moved to Baltimore, I was way too old to be getting into that kind of stuff with adolescents. Plus, they learned that I was fine. Of the couple of times I've had to get into it with people, one was a white junkie who wouldn't drag his dead a$$ off my stoop. Ladon, a local drug dealer, actually came over to help me out with that situation. Another was a black woman at the post office who didn't know how to drive. Interestingly race never came up as we yelled at each other. Oh Baltimore. Good times!

Old 04-08-2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Oh, given that I was in my mid-30s when I moved to Baltimore, I was way too old to be getting into that kind of stuff with adolescents. Plus, they learned that I was fine. Of the couple of times I've had to get into it with people, one was a white junkie who wouldn't drag his dead a$$ off my stoop. Ladon, a local drug dealer, actually came over to help me out with that situation. Another was a black woman at the post office who didn't know how to drive. Interestingly race never came up as we yelled at each other. Oh Baltimore. Good times!
Baltimore is a city, not a giant hood, so I'm just going to assume you lived in a nice neighborhood in Baltimore and not a street down from the projects. Even if you did, moving to the ghetto at 30 is a completely different world from growing up your entire life in the ghetto, especially if your white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies