Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 08:07 AM

9,848 posts, read 8,249,943 times

Advertisements

CONGRATS… Communist Party USA Endorses Barack Obama and Democrats For 2012 Election | Politicons
Obama just received a critical endorsement, The Communist Party USA. The Communist Party USA leader, Sam Webb, explains why he will continue to support Obama and Democrats in 2012. The Communist Party USA has consistently supported and infiltrated the Democrat party.

http://www.wnd.com/2011/08/329449/
Webb said that for communists there are major differences between Democrats and Republicans. He urged his supporters to continue to back the Democrats.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RCCCB - I did say before that dogs lie with their own kind.

I think Communists love Democrats because they are very similar.
Labor/Unions/Communists/Democrats are the same these days for the most part here in the USA IMO as well.

I think as we choose a future path for our country, not going down the path the Communists would choose for us (Obama and Democrats) would be smart.

As it is I think you have to mostly be connected to welfare, food stamps, EBT or government employment to want to just automatically vote Democrat.

Vote against the communists interests, vote against Obama and Democrats; that is how I see it. :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2012, 08:28 AM

16,934 posts, read 12,480,863 times
And David Duke, various nazis, skinheads, and inbred Klan kooks will endorse the Republican.

BOTH sides are going to get embarassing supporters

Old 02-17-2012, 08:31 AM

44,987 posts, read 26,136,569 times
There isn't much difference in party politics anymore. They all want to wield government like a broadsword to keep the masses in line.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:30 AM

3,498 posts, read 2,207,825 times
From your own link

Quote:
I am disappointed too with some aspects of the Obama administration's domestic and foreign policy.

In our view, the differences between the two parties of capitalism are of consequence to class and democratic struggles.

Neither party is anti-capitalist, but they aren't identical either

We don't have any illusions about the Democratic Party

Old 02-17-2012, 09:34 AM

6,933 posts, read 8,456,821 times
Much fuss, and blown-out-of-proportion, over something relatively unimportant. Look at the extremist groups who'v endorsed some of the GOP contenders. Same situation. Here's a good quote from the "Red" the nutjobs love to hate:

"We make criticisms, but we do it in a certain context and with a certain strategic objective in mind. We are keenly aware of the fact that the agenda of the far right is to bring this administration and country to its knees, with a heavy dose of racism, lies and economic sabotage, setting the stage for a full blown return to power of the most reactionary, racist, anti-labor, anti-women, homophobic and militarist grouping in U.S. politics."

How true it is.

Old 02-17-2012, 09:43 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,032,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
And David Duke, various nazis, skinheads, and inbred Klan kooks will endorse the Republican.

BOTH sides are going to get embarassing supporters
Embarrassing perhaps. But racial politics and ideological politics aren't really in the same boat. It's far easier to dismiss those who see skin color as a basis for opposition than it is to dismiss those who see Democrats as the avenue for advancing radical social, political, and economic ideology.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:28 AM

25,915 posts, read 24,577,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
Embarrassing perhaps. But racial politics and ideological politics aren't really in the same boat. It's far easier to dismiss those who see skin color as a basis for opposition than it is to dismiss those who see Democrats as the avenue for advancing radical social, political, and economic ideology.
I guess many people of color would have different priorities and find a communist endorsement better than a racist one

I find it cool that there is a communist party in the first place. One might think few people in the US dare admit they are communist, given all the anti-communist rhetoric everywhere.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:29 AM

12,638 posts, read 8,900,877 times
Yet, the Paulbots will still claim there is "no difference" between Obama and any other Republican EXCEPT Ron Paul.

Would the Communist Party of America EVER endorse a Republican? NO.

Old 02-17-2012, 10:43 AM

20,867 posts, read 23,401,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Yet, the Paulbots will still claim there is "no difference" between Obama and any other Republican EXCEPT Ron Paul.

Would the Communist Party of America EVER endorse a Republican? NO.
Will the KKk ever endorse a Democrat? NO!!

Old 02-17-2012, 10:48 AM

3,566 posts, read 3,719,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neuling View Post
I guess many people of color would have different priorities and find a communist endorsement better than a racist one

I find it cool that there is a communist party in the first place. One might think few people in the US dare admit they are communist, given all the anti-communist rhetoric everywhere.
"Cool", eh? How about Nazis? Do you find them cool, too?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies