Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-11-2012, 05:58 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,005,925 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
If they suspended everybody that threw an insult, now n then, there wouldnt be anybody left. I'm just pointing out how ridiculous your post was to defend Slack. The good thing about Slack is he doesn't pretend to be anything other than who he is. Tis better to see the enemy in front of you, than the one to your back.
OMG - do I have to put the sarcastic or wink icon to everything I say facetiously? Now I think I begin to understand how you birthers sustain yourself - you have absolutely zero sense of humor - and really do feel mission-oriented.

I can't believe I have to explain this - but I will - since you didn't get it - FB used the term slackjaw - I made a pun using the name of CD user Slackjaw. Get it? Ha ha!

Whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 06:21 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,246,280 times
The couple of birthers that continue to post the same old proven false "facts" insist there are experts looking at this stuff. What I want to know is who are these experts?
And I don't mean Pat Boone or some lame a$$ sheriff.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:36 PM

26,563 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nephler View Post
What I want to know is who are these experts?
ron polarik, paul irey, doug vougt and mara zebest are the usual characters that the birthers proclaim to be experts. they all have different experience but none of them is qualified to give expert forensic testimony in court.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:40 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,246,280 times
That's just what I'm getting at, there isn't one that has any true creditably.
I'd like to see at least one name that does.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:36 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McGarrett View Post
Not true. According to laws at the time in 1961, she was to young to confer her American citizenship to him at birth.
The law at the time read that one had to have spent 10 years in the US, five after the age of 14 to confer US citizenship on a child born abroad to a US citizen, if the other parent was not a US citizen. Ann Dunham had not lived five more years since age 14. However, the same law would apply to someone who was 35 when they had a baby; they had to have lived in the US for five years after the age of 14.

Anyway, that is all irrelevant as Obama was born in Hawaii, and it doesn't matter if either of his parents were born in the US. He's still a US citizen by birth.

Old 04-12-2012, 12:24 AM

4,373 posts, read 3,228,436 times
*yawn*

Another birther thread. Don't you ignorant morons ever get tired of no one giving a rat's ass what you think or say by now?

Some people.

Old 04-12-2012, 06:14 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiosToreador View Post
*yawn*

Another birther thread. Don't you ignorant morons ever get tired of no one giving a rat's ass what you think or say by now?

Some people.
Yup... over 50% of Americans want the simple truth!

More than 1/2 this country is fed up with the lies. Congress now is being swamped with phone calls.

The deniers are in the minority!! FIGHTING daily to suppress the truth.

Eventually the truth will surface Obama is a total fraud. His nativity story is filled with holes - lies & deceit

Old 04-12-2012, 06:17 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Yup... over 50% of Americans want the simple truth!

More than 1/2 this country is fed up with the lies. Congress now is being swamped with phone calls.

The deniers are in the minority!! FIGHTING daily to suppress the truth.

Eventually the truth will surface Obama is a total fraud. His nativity story is filled with holes - lies & deceit
Here's some light reading for you:

The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences | Poststroke Hallucination Delusion Syndrome

Old 04-12-2012, 06:31 AM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Now you are claiming you are a medical expert

You are a document expert

You are an expert in many fields but you are a total fake

It is obvious you are working on the job to defend a fraud

YOu have no credentials - a total looser that has to post crap out of an Obot manual for Obama

Old 04-12-2012, 07:43 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Now you are claiming you are a medical expert
I did? Where?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies