Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2012, 01:42 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,070,698 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Well done - and the whale has always lived in the water - it was never a cow in a previous incarnation.
Well... sadly for you the fossils say otherwise. In fact the transition of whales from land mammals to seagoing creatures is spectacularly well documented.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2012, 01:45 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times
Something very wonderful happens when you begin to............obey God's Word - The promises HE made begin to happen just as HE SAID THEY WOULD.

Thanks for YOUR WONDERFUL WORD Lord of ALL CREATION! The simplest proof there is!!

Old 04-14-2012, 01:48 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,781,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Well... sadly for you the fossils say otherwise. In fact the transition of whales from land mammals to seagoing creatures is spectacularly well documented.
where is the name of the artist that drew this? I want to point out some facts about this imposter - i.e. a drawing is not proof!!

THAT BUNCH OF B.S. IS NOT DOCUMENTED
it is someone's imagination!! (GONE WILD).

Old 04-14-2012, 01:52 PM

46,943 posts, read 25,964,420 times
Quote:
You responded to it - are you losing memory - or being willfully ignorant?
Nothing I responded to qualifies as "wonderfully articulated, logical, and supported".

Old 04-14-2012, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
The design process is spectacular in all living things.
Except when it's not. How many strokes did you say you've had? That's some pretty shoddy design work there, I gotta tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData
There are only TWO choices - just two - no other choices exist in this world.
There is always more than two choices.

Quote:
He either told the truth or.............he lied about everything.

No other choices exist.
Oh... I can think of at least two other choices.

3) He told the truth about some things and lied about others.

4) He told the truth, but what people later wrote about what he said and did was not true.

See how easy that was?

Quote:
Too many people wrote about HIM 'outside' of the bible!
Who? There is not a single contemporary mention of him anywhere... to include, sadly the Bible itself. And even many of the non-contemporary references turn out to be later Christian forgeries. Yes... I'm thinking specifically of Josephus.

Quote:
He is indeed a historical figure of fact;
I personally have no doubt that there was an historical Jesus.

Quote:
The apostle Paul is an historical figure also in fact:
I also personally have no doubt that there was an historical Saul of Tarsus.

Quote:
And more books are written about paul than any other person on this earth. EXPLAIN THAT -
Ignoring that I can't for the life of me imagine how somebody would actually go about proving that, somebody has to be the person about whom more books are written than anybody else.

Quote:
Jesus said in John chapter 10 My sheep know my voice... I call my sheep by name!!
Don't get me started on "sheep."

Last edited by HistorianDude; 04-14-2012 at 02:03 PM..

Old 04-14-2012, 01:54 PM

Quote:
LOL - why is that?
Because an honest argument cannot be assembled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier
What could the context possibly be that would make those rather clear and unequivocal statements against evolution mean the exact opposite?
Go read the original sources from which they were ripped and it will become clear.

Old 04-14-2012, 01:57 PM

Quote:
where is the name of the artist that drew this? I want to point out some facts about this imposter - i.e. a drawing is not proof!!

THAT BUNCH OF B.S. IS NOT DOCUMENTED
it is someone's imagination!! (GONE WILD).
Each and every one of those species is a known fossil or living whale. 100% of it is documented.

Enjoy:

The evolution of whales

Old 04-14-2012, 02:00 PM

459 posts, read 723,543 times
I believe the legislation simply wants to have kids be taught and/or be allowed to discuss alternative theories to evolution, which is not a sure-fire way and the proven way that everything happened.

The Left...they want no opposition to their plans of indoctrination...

Old 04-14-2012, 02:02 PM

33,521 posts, read 37,121,123 times
Quote:
Something very wonderful happens when you begin to............obey God's Word - The promises HE made begin to happen just as HE SAID THEY WOULD.

Thanks for YOUR WONDERFUL WORD Lord of ALL CREATION! The simplest proof there is!!
Good grief ...The drawing represents the fossils that have been found...It is not just made up like the stuff you believe....Look closely at the drawing and you can see how the hole in the skulls (for breathing) migrate to the back of the skull...Looks pretty transitional to me...

Old 04-14-2012, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCalifornianWriter View Post
I believe the legislation simply wants to have kids be taught and/or be allowed to discuss alternative theories to evolution, which is not a sure-fire way and the proven way that everything happened.
Alas, that is what you were supposed to believe. Never let it be said that creationists are not very good at targeting the suckers they intend to target.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies