Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-11-2012, 05:25 PM

1,438 posts, read 1,145,590 times

Advertisements

This is so old. I heard about it months ago. How is this about conservatives?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2012, 05:27 PM

410 posts, read 341,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Lol that's what i was thinking, i still have a pretty darn good body for my age, my hubby would love it. Actually when i was in my twenties, i use to just wear a t-shirt and houseclean, when the kids were in school.

I just have always done my own cleaning, no matter how big our home is, and i sincerely do not trust anyone in the house.
I am not prudish though, to eaches own, like it go for it don't then you don't.
They do state no touching, but if that actually works, who knows.
I don't have to touch if they give a good show i'll have a fine time!

Old 04-11-2012, 05:40 PM

3,387 posts, read 6,624,577 times
I don't see the problem with it honestly.

If you wanna clean someone's house and you can get paid double or triple for being nekkid, GO FOR IT!

With that said, I clean my house in clothes anymore, every time I tried to clean nekkie nekkie, either A. someone showed up to visit, B. the kiddo wanted to bring friends over to play, or C. didn't get much done 'cause hubby attacked me mid cleaning, and I just ended up getting the clean sheets dirty, lol.

Old 04-11-2012, 05:42 PM

9,000 posts, read 10,173,020 times
LOL this is a fantastic idea-- as long as they employ men
Where do I sign up?

Old 04-11-2012, 06:05 PM

46,259 posts, read 27,071,273 times
I'm still waiting for the OP to tell us why this is a Conservative problem?

Unless the OP was just trying to make a useless point, which in this case....his attempted point is useless....

Old 04-11-2012, 06:11 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,470,740 times
It is amazing how many people love this idea. It is demeaning. Don't people have anything better to do than sit around and get their jollies from some nude person cleaning their filth?

Old 04-11-2012, 06:12 PM

31,290 posts, read 20,726,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
A new service that offers topless or nude cleaning for a price but conservatives in Texas apparently want to decide what goes on in your own home and regulate it. Conservatives, the party of bigger government.

Bottom Line - Texas maid service offers something extra: nudity

Can you point me to the link that says " conservatives in Texas apparently want to decide what goes on in your own home and regulate it."

Old 04-11-2012, 06:22 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,619,444 times
It's legal to walk around outside naked in San Francisco. Hiring someone nude to do your housekeeping is a lot better situation, since you're in control of who you see nude.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:24 PM

1,724 posts, read 1,470,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
It's legal to walk around outside naked in San Francisco. Hiring someone nude to do your housekeeping is a lot better situation, since you're in control of who you see nude.

So you are just going to sit there and watch someone clean your filth simply because they are nude?

I really don't understand this.

Old 04-11-2012, 06:28 PM

93 posts, read 71,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I'm still waiting for the OP to tell us why this is a Conservative problem?

Unless the OP was just trying to make a useless point, which in this case....his attempted point is useless....
The point as I see it, is that conservatives are the party that claims the "freedom" card at every turn, even when it makes absolutely no sense in the context of the argument. Conservatives use the word "freedom" so much and in so many ways that it truly has no meaning in practical application.

See: Cannabis consumption in private property, sexual positions outlawed in various conservatives states, etc.

Conservatism encapsulated: "I espouse the virtues of freedom, and I wish all free people to do as they please so long as no one is harmed.....except for people who do stuff I don't like. They should go to jail."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies