Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-15-2012, 01:55 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
take it to that thread. Seeing as real scientists do not use YouTube to communicate their findings and research, this is a non-sequitur
Well, thank you for confirming my conclusion that the people who post YouTube videos in the evolution threads - in attempts to support the theory of evolution - are not real scientists.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:57 PM

6,424 posts, read 13,244,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Why are you so frigin lazy to do your own search and find the truth? How come everyone has to find it for you? It's that entitlement jaywalking gimmie gimmie gimimie more attitude & MENTALITY

Go to You tube and find it yourself. There's tons more info about this FRAUD.
And for the fourth time.
Show us all where he admitted he was an Indonesian citizen, please prove it.
You can't, because you lied!
There is no proof, only you saying so, coming from your demented mind.
I don't need to search any further, I've seen what the truth is, and what you say sure as hell is not it.
Go take your meds, you're really slipping again.

Old 04-15-2012, 01:59 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I have the same reaction to evolutionists who post YouTube videos when trying to defend their theory.
You know, Harrier, I have posted, in plain English, that I do not accept youtube vids as reliable proof of anything.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:01 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,003,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
You know, Harrier, I have posted, in plain English, that I do not accept youtube vids as reliable proof of anything.
Good.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:30 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,270,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The lfbc is a forgery, and the divorce decree was not released it was revealed by independent investigators. The marriage was never proven, and would have been illegal anywy, since he was already married.
the LFBC isn't a forgery (a birther lie)

The Divorce Decree is actually a public record, so you or any other birther could have gotten it. It wasn't on Obama to do so since it has nothing to do with his eligibility.

In order to get a divorce YOU need to have been married so you contradict yourself.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Well, thank you for confirming my conclusion that the people who post YouTube videos in the evolution threads - in attempts to support the theory of evolution - are not real scientists.
non-sequitur. The thread you are thoroughly getting spanked in is a few threads >>>>>>> that away.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Good.
then youo should be chastising your Intelligent Design scammers, because the only use YouTube and a book of fairy tales called the Bible to spread their delusions.

Oh wait, you also spread the delusion that "God" is real.

Again, take it to the other thread, where you show your hypocrisy.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:46 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arus View Post
then youo should be chastising your Intelligent Design scammers, because the only use YouTube and a book of fairy tales called the Bible to spread their delusions.

Oh wait, you also spread the delusion that "God" is real.

Again, take it to the other thread, where you show your hypocrisy.
PROVE GOD ISN'T REAL..............then I will listen.

But you can no more prove that than the man in the moon.

A fairy tale book that states so plainly - World Economic collapse just before the return of Christ. Iran, Russia, China will be the main players against ISRAEL.

Pretty accurate for a fairy tale book written thousands of years ago.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:49 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,053,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
My exact words you Jaywalker - were There is only one sin in the entire bible that is called GREAT. Psalm 19 That sin is PRESUMPTION.

Now that you have both feet firmly planted in your mouth I can't wait to hear you explain that bit of MISINFORMATION!
Sorry presumption. My bad. I don't see how that makes me a guilty of jaywalking, the act of crossing a roadway outside of a signaled intersection. That's really brain damaged.

Although I think getting prophecy and presumption mixed up wouldn't be as bad as compulsively lying, hearing the voice of Jesus in ones head (as well as seeing him on a snowmobile), and constantly championing disproved birther lies or psychotic hatred put forward by WND. Then later you champion that WND is not reliable in the least.

Seriously, this should be produced into a comedy sketch. People can't write fiction this absurd.

Old 04-15-2012, 02:57 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,784,290 times
I have never ever - stated I saw Jesus on any snowmobile. What I implied was who? drove that snowmachine 80 miles back to the exact spot we started from.?? What is your explaination that makes any sense.??

Presumption and Prophecy ? I like how you dismiss that with your jaywalking excuse. Jaywalking: term used on the Jay Leno show to show the mindset of typical (brain dead) people.

I've never said that WND can't be reliable. My sarcastic comment is beyond your comprehension.

Another Democrat states: Obama ineligible because - INDONESIAN CITIZENSHIP!

AND A LAWYER... !! How about that - . here comes the jaywalkers to respond. with proof I bet (NOT).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies