Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2012, 09:54 PM

78,326 posts, read 60,527,398 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsmith365 View Post
I have learned a LOT about what white people think by following City Data.
By following this nutjob forum? No you haven't.

Sadly by some of your general statements about "white people" you've been hanging around this place a little too much if you ask me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-13-2012, 10:22 PM

24,385 posts, read 23,044,056 times
Top Ten Reasons Al Sharpton didn't want to go to Oklahoma to cover the shootings:
10. Rachel Maddow wanted to go, Oklahoma being cattle country.
9.He figured they had enough wind down there already with the tornadoes.
8. Florida had nice weather and the beaches. Oklahoma has , what, grass?
7.MSNBC cut back on travelling expenses and a bus ride to Oklahoma didn't sound too appealing.
6.It was too close to tax time. Okay, that was NOT a valid reason.
5.Oklahomas in the southwest and there's too many hispanics, white and regular.
4.One of the shooters was described as a native american and he can only attack so many races at once.
3. If he leaves his MSNBC office for too long, Keith Olbermann moves in and refuses to leave.
2. The police in Tulsa are on the ball, good police don't offer much to complain about.
1. They told him about the stormfront in Oklahoma and he said " Stormfront?! Forget it!"

Old 04-13-2012, 10:29 PM

32,068 posts, read 15,037,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiegirlfriend View Post
I guess he is afraid of tornadic weather!! Or could it be he knows he is not welcome here. God bless his racist soul.
Sounds like you are a racist soul as well. Racism is alive and well on both sides and unfortunately always will be since our children mimic us

Old 04-14-2012, 08:54 AM

2,884 posts, read 5,639,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsmith365 View Post
I call it "Internet posing"... soft-spoken and socially awkward, but fearless and outspoken on the Internet via their keyboards. Anonymity can do that for a lot of people.

I have learned a LOT about what white people think by following City Data. Very concerning stuff, and very sad as well.

The thread doesn't promote any constructive dialogue, just visceral hate. The sad part about it is that we have felt compelled to even respond to this thread and keep it at the top of the discussion board.
Look closely, the hate is coming from the blacks... Need an example? Read your all your posts............
You come off trying to sound above it all when in fact you are right in the middle of promoting hate...

Old 04-14-2012, 08:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Sounds like you are a racist soul as well. Racism is alive and well on both sides and unfortunately always will be since our children mimic us
Keep blowing smoke up your behind and you might just float away....

Old 04-14-2012, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I sincerely hope that society is not as racist as many of the people who regularly post on this forum, but I think that is not the case. Out of ignorance
springs racism, and both are evident on this forum
So you finally see the democrats for what they are.. Very good...!

Old 04-14-2012, 11:18 AM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Or it could be..he got a phone call and asked not to go.
Big Perm is a loud attention *****. Do you honestly believe a request not to show up would stop him? Come on?...

Old 04-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 21 days ago)

27,631 posts, read 16,115,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Big Perm is a loud attention *****. Do you honestly believe a request not to show up would stop him? Come on?...
Big Perm? thats funny. Al looks funny and should seriously be in a comedy. Guaranteed to get some laughs

Old 04-14-2012, 11:27 AM

2,729 posts, read 5,367,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiegirlfriend View Post
I guess he is afraid of tornadic weather!! Or could it be he knows he is not welcome here. God bless his racist soul.
He doesn't want to be upstaged by something that blows more hot air than he does.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:28 AM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot_Handz View Post
Al Sharpton is the first person that comes to mind when it comes to "people I wish would be hit by a tornado".
What an awful thing to say
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies