Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 07:35 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Birthers.
Obama's lawyer is a birther? She represents Obama so Obama is a birther ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2012, 07:40 PM

5,113 posts, read 5,972,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
I think its interesting that the Obama would hire such an inexperienced lawyer who put up such a pathetic excuse.... what was the administration thinking?
They have no choice ... they know its only a matter of time before the fraudulently birth certificate results in impeachment, and they have the proof that it is fraud, so the Obama team must use a different tactic now.

They are going to argue to the people that he should be president regardless of his ineligibility.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:07 PM

52,688 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Considering that this pretender-in-chief has been living a lie for three years, none of this unearthing surprises me at all. It's hard to take this "president" seriously.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:22 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Do you think the media will pick up this story next week? It's all over the net, but I doubt if Rush or even Fox will say a word.

I'd say some around here should be apologizing to Sheriff Arpaio and his investigative team. They can call off the dogs now, secrets out.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:30 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
The after-birthers argument just fell to pieces.

Quote:
Shockingly, parting from widespread public ignorance, Hill actually acknowledged two of the three necessary components of determining natural born citizenship as being place of birth and citizenship status of both parents. However, she argued that, “No law in New Jersey obligated him (Obama) to produce any such evidence in order to get on the primary ballot.â€
THE DAILY PEN: OBAMA LAWYER ADMITS FORGERY BUT DISREGARDS "IMAGE" AS INDICATION OF OBAMA’S INELIGIBILITY

Old 04-15-2012, 08:36 PM

1,571 posts, read 2,000,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Birthers.
I don't consider myself a "birther". but after having seen two different birth certificates from two different countries, I just want to know which one is genuine. From what the article says, it's looking like the one from Kenya is genuine, which means he is not qualified to be the President.

If you ignore the laws about the qualifications for President, which laws are next to be ignored? And, what is the point of having laws if they are not going to be followed correctly? If the one from Hawaii is a forgery, then where is the genuine one, and which country is it from?

Something smells, and I don't know just which birth certificate it is. Either he was born in Hawaii and is qualified to be President, or he was born in Kenya and is not qualified... Which?????

Old 04-15-2012, 09:01 PM

4,320 posts, read 4,785,487 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_windwalker View Post
I don't consider myself a "birther". but after having seen two different birth certificates from two different countries, I just want to know which one is genuine. From what the article says, it's looking like the one from Kenya is genuine, which means he is not qualified to be the President.

If you ignore the laws about the qualifications for President, which laws are next to be ignored? And, what is the point of having laws if they are not going to be followed correctly? If the one from Hawaii is a forgery, then where is the genuine one, and which country is it from?

Something smells, and I don't know just which birth certificate it is. Either he was born in Hawaii and is qualified to be President, or he was born in Kenya and is not qualified... Which?????
Well I have to ask myself this question; Why when Pat Boone was in Kenya recently - he says many people would approach him and say.. Your president was born in this country (kenya).

That doesn't make any sense..... UNLESS... it is true!!

Then everything else falls into place and makes perfect sense!

In the book Dreams of my Father - Obama says - he found his birthcertificate folded in a book and his fathers name wasn't on it.

He stonewalls the American People for over 2 1/2 years about it is not available. THEN presto whammo a birth certificate shows up from Hawaii with his fathers name on it.

This guy's story has So many holes it looks - smells - like SWISS CHEESE

Old 04-15-2012, 09:13 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SityData View Post
Well I have to ask myself this question; Why when Pat Boone was in Kenya recently - he says many people would approach him and say.. Your president was born in this country (kenya).

That doesn't make any sense..... UNLESS... it is true!!

Then everything else falls into place and makes perfect sense!

In the book Dreams of my Father - Obama says - he found his birthcertificate folded in a book and his fathers name wasn't on it.

He stonewalls the American People for over 2 1/2 years about it is not available. THEN presto whammo a birth certificate shows up from Hawaii with his fathers name on it.

This guy's story has So many holes it looks - smells - like SWISS CHEESE
If you can't trust Pat Boone, who can you trust?

pat boone - enter sandman - YouTube

Old 04-15-2012, 09:15 PM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,833,234 times
Are birthers on the crazy train? Let's ask Pat Boone.

Crazy Train Pat Boone - YouTube

Old 04-15-2012, 09:28 PM

7,541 posts, read 6,271,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
The after-birthers argument just fell to pieces.
Yes it did. they're still arguging the same crap they did before they became after birthers. Seeing as after-birthers are the 2nd name of birthers, named after the april 27, 2011 reveal of the LFBC.

daily pen's spin, doesn't actually match what was seen and heard in court (of which is available on YouTube.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies